Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

Jayce had been watching Erin and the little bothersome human much after the end of the war. He had been making notes of her habits, her likes and dislikes, her favorite foods, gifts, and such. While his initial intent was to keep the woman for himself, he also wanted him to love him naturally and to do that, he needed to know much about her. He didn't really stalk her, he just used on point and watched a small portion of her life. He never watched her sex life, and never if she was unclothed. Finally, he had worked up the nerve to fly down when she was on a random outing by herself, holding his hands out in a defensive gesture, something he had never tried to do. "Hey! Easy, easy...... I know, I am a Dark, but listen..... please...... I....... I want you to be mine!" He said loudly and felt his face burn red. He knew this would not end well, but he really didn't want to use his power until she said no. Then he would. Jayce wanted Erin so badly he could taste it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin tensed and reached for her pepper spray at first, but the man's words and mannerisms made her pause. She stepped back a few feet cautiously, confused. "Uh... Okay, random guy I've never met before... Um... For one thing, I'm married... To a woman..." She hoped she could steer this obviously brain-damaged male back on track and get him on his way. After all, he hadn't gotten violent... yet... so there might be a chance he was mistaking her for someone else or just didn't know that she was a lesbian and VERY taken.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Jayce began to fidget with his fingers, twisting them in a clearly nervous gesture, as he turned redder, wondering where all his tough and strong atmosphere had gone to as he was usually arrogant and brash. His heart was pounding and he felt strange standing right in front of her, and he said, "I... I know..... But.. I just... I want you to be with me... Please...." He begged softly, blushing more and getting more angry with himself. He was making himself too vulnerable for her and this twenty five year old was never weak looking.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt pity for the male. He looked as uncomfortable as a kindergartener confessing a crush, and she hated to knock him down. But there was no other option. She would never leave Ash. "Look, dude... You seem like a nice guy. Trust me, find someone else. Someone who's actually into guys and is single would be a good start. No offense, but I love my wife and never want to leave her." Erin turned and went the other way, trying to head calmly but quickly toward home, pulling her phone out in case there was any trouble from the man she'd just rejected. Him being a Dark Angelic, she had a bad feeling he wouldn't just let this drop.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

He clenched his fists as she walked away, then suddenly his normal strong demeanor was out again. He stood and threw himself into the air and landed in front of the woman, looking dead into her eyes, his light jade ones almost seeming to shift and swirl in a maddening and hypnotic way, his voice now with his full compulsion in it, making it completely irresistible to all mortal beings. "Erin Joyce Lee..... Listen.... Forget about her..... Look at me... That's right, look at me..... Look into my eyes..." He said, his voice wrapping around every corner of her mind as he slowly advanced on the woman, her composure changing as his power was locking away her consciousness and only allowing the base need of a dominant mate to remain, him making himself her dominant. "You will be mine.... Love me..... want me....... I will do all I can for you... You will need no one else but me..... Erin, you are mine." He commanded, and sealed away the true Erin, leaving only the part of her that needed and wanted him in control of her body. He looked into her green eyes and asked in a soft voice, "Erin, do you want anyone else but me?" gripping her chin firmly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin realized too late that she should avoid looking into his eyes and run as fast as she could the other way. The mental battle made her feel nauseous... What he was commanding her to do was something her entire being rejected. Yet, she was human, thanks to her desire to be mortal alongside Ash, and he was more powerful than all her mental resistance. He broke her mind, locked her true self away, and created for himself an Erin puppet. Her true self cringed away from him, but her body showed none of her revulsion. His puppet smiled and stepped closer, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his lips passionately.

"No, never, no one but you," she whispered, pressing herself as close to him as possible. Her need for this angel was completely irresistible. Deep in the recesses of her mind, the real Erin was weeping in rage and disgust, coupled with fear. She'd had sex with a man before... If you could call that horrible assault by Kaino "sex". She never wanted to experience that pain again... In complete fear, Erin shut herself away from what was happening in the real world, wanting no part of this evil man's affections. 'Ashika... I love you, Ashika... I'm so sorry...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Jayce suddenly blushed and chuckled in an embarrassed manner, suddenly rubbing the back of his head and saying, "Oh man, I forgot because you are so damn beautiful...... Jayce Colin Garlindi is my name..... And I'm sorry if I upset you Erin.." He kissed her gently as an apology, stroking her black hair gently. "I won't upset you ever again, I promise..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin, or rather the Jayce-obsessed puppet, blushed at his compliment. "Jayce," she breathed, resting her head on his shoulder. The puppet did something strange in the moments before the kiss. A flicker of life returned to her eyes, and with her arms still around him, she subtly took off her wedding ring and put it in her purse. The real Erin was afraid that if the Dark Angelic got the chance, he would destroy the symbol of Ash's love for Erin that the woman held so dearly. Hopefully he wouldn't go through her bag. Then the flicker was gone, and she was kissing him back. "You didn't upset me, love. That would be impossible. Come on, I should get a few things from my house. I don't want to live with that... woman... anymore."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Jayce noticed the ring, and inwardly winced, but he did nothing. It was hers, and like it or not, he would not hurt her. The Dark Angelic looked into her eyes and asked in a nervous voice, "Will you be okay if I let you do it by yourself Erin? I will protect you from all harm, I swear it... If someone wants to hurt you, they will have to go through me..." He told her and cupped her cheek, the display of affection completely new for him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed softly and placed her hand over his, turning her head slightly to kiss his palm. "You worry too much. The girl won't hurt me. I'll be fine, Jayce. And I'll be back to you before you have time to miss me." The puppet kissed him again, a long and slow kiss, then reluctantly stepped back from him. "Where should I meet you, love?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Jayce shifted and said, "In the flower shop you like. By the roses, okay?" and took off after one last kiss. He was already having second thoughts about taking Erin, but he felt like if he didn't get her he would die.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and watched him go with a soft sigh, already missing him. But she had a job to do. She turned and hurried to Ash's house, entering without a word and grabbing a suitcase from the storage/junk room before heading to her room and throwing as many of her things as she could into the bag. To the puppet's confusion, tears began to roll down her cheeks. She just shrugged and continued packing, ignoring the irritating droplets.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Ashe heard Erin enter and walk to the junk room then to the bedroom, moving in her wheelchair as she tried to figure out why she was filling a suitcase. After they had come home, Ash and Erin had discovered that she needed physical therapy again for over working her leg, and slightly damaging her right leg as well. For now, she was once again wheelchair bound and unable to even walk without help or her crutches. She wheeled herself to the room and asked in a small voice, "Are we having a surprise vacation baby?" Suddenly confused by Erin's need to pack. Then she noticed it was only one suitcase, her suitcase. The one they had brought her things over in. Ash suddenly stiffened and bit her lower lip as she watched Erin's back as she kept packing. "Are.... are you leaving me Erin? Is it because I'm in a wheelchair again? Please.... Please Baby...I...." then she saw Erin's wedding band, or rather lack there of, and began to cry. "Erin...? What's going on? Talk to me dammit, I'm your wife!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The puppet scowled slightly as Ash began to cry. Her head was now filled with the very irritating sounds of the real Erin screaming and sobbing. The noise cut through the puppet's control for a few moments, during which Erin's body shook and she sobbed as if her heart was breaking, which it was. "Ash.... I love y..." The puppet jerked back control, violently shoving a broken Erin back into her corner of the mind.

"It's not your fault, Ashika," she said in a terribly cold voice, brushing away her tears impatiently, turning to Ash with equally cold and dead eyes as she zipped up the suitcase. "I just... Met someone else, that's all. He's an amazing, caring man, and... I just have to move on. I'm sorry if that hurts you." She grabbed the handle of the suitcase, walking past her crying wife, her body shuddering once more as Erin tried to take control again. "Ashika... I wish you the best." With that, Erin ran for the flower shop where she'd said she would meet Jayce, tears of the deepest sadness running down her face.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Ash watched as Erin left, feeling like a hole had been drilled into her heart and soul. When she could no longer hear anything but the sweet and innocent chirps of the birds outside, she whispered in a heart broken voice, "You...... you aren't Erin..... Erin would never leave me............ She was... Erin let Kaino rape her to protect me.......... She.. that may be her body.. But that isn't Erin..." Was all she could tell herself, especially after the first part when Erin looked heartbroken herself, then her eyes went dead. Ashika Rose Lee knew that it might be her husband's body, but Erin Joyce Lee was not the one making the choices. She slammed her fist down on the arm of the wheelchair and screamed, "YOU AREN'T ERIN!!!!!" Before breaking down and sobbing completely.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games