Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:52 pm
"Fine, if that's how you feel about it. I won't help you EVER!" She glared at him and sat on his bed, angerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:31 pm
By this time Hina was cracking up. It was so funny to see others lose control, though she herself did it often. She leaned against the wall with glee as the other girl sat down on the bed in a huff. At that moment, her stomach growled loudly.
Oops. Looks like it's time I fed.
she thought. Then confusion came since she had just fed barely 2 hours ago.  

HinaRox

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:20 pm
Zack turned to Hina, hearing her stomach rumble, but was instantly taken straight to Yukana. "You, you hateful, wench!" He blurted out. There was really nothing he could say but to throw her out of his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:46 pm
"Awwww, did I make you angery?" Yukana taunted and got up.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm
"As a matter of fact, YES!" Zack said showing he was furious. "Why are you here!? Why are you still around!?" He asked her, wanting her out before he completely lost his marbles.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:02 pm
"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. There, happy?" She asked, smiling at him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:12 pm
Tiger goes and sits on her window, not listening to the next room, but perfectly aware if she hears her name. Good greif. Not sleeping now. She isn't mine to deal with. He is stronger than me anyways. She thinks to herself, swinging a leg outside the window, her animal charecteristics recessive. Still a pretty enough night though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:29 am
What's happening?
Hina wondered silently to herself. It was scaring her that she was extremely hungry even though she had just fed excessively. It was strange and she was going to find out the reasons behind it. This wasn't new to her, lately she had had the need to feed sooner and sooner. And added to the many meals, she had needed disgustingly large amounts of blood to keep her full. It worried her, and hardly anything ever did.
Hina walked purposely in between the two fighting.
"Where are there many humans all together? Some place close, I need to get there fast."
She looked down at her clothing, noticing for the first time her blood stains, somehow it sickened her, though she had been doing this sort of thing her whole life.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:11 pm
Tiger hops down from her window, her hair flying behind her. Suddenly she lets out her pair of dragon wings and catches herself. She lands slowly, her hair falling infront of her face. "Now of to the Wandering Star for something to eat I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:02 pm
((would somebody PLEASE post??!!))  

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:52 pm
(But I did crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:01 pm
Yukana shrugged. "In any case, we have a visitors. What brings you two here?" She asked, ignoring Zack for the time being.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

HinaRox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:36 am
Hina rolled her eyes in a huff of anger,
Couldn't they just answer my question?!
She was on the verge of lunging at the two in front of her and tearing them limb from limb in her fury, but then she heard something move in the room beside them. Hina quickly jumped through the door way and onto the rail of the balcony, moving her head in the direction of the movement. She used her sense of smell and hurriedly spread her wings. As she did so it tore her shirt even more.
Time to change clothing after I feed,
she thought absentmindedly. Hina soared through the night air in the direction of a pub of some sort, where she was sure the creature she was following had gone.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:18 pm
Ty stretches as she looks inside the Cafe/Bar windows, finding it relitively empty and not seeing Ryke at work tonight. Must have changed shifts she thinks to herself. Suddenly she gets a shiver down her spine as she scents something. What is that smell? I couldn't get a good enough... Was it another one?  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

HinaRox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:50 pm
Hina flew through the skies at a surprising speed considering she was extremely hungry. That usually caused her to become slow and sluggish, as well as the fact that everything went slightly darker and the world around her swirled. Today however, she just had a gnawing pain in her stomach; she could she quite well.
Damn, I need food now!
Hina thought to herself. It was too often nowadays that she had to leave sleep behind for food, or blood that is. It really pissed her off the be hungry, so she wasn't in the best of moods as she landed non too gracefully on the ground outside of what looked to her like a pub. Her hair blew wildly around her as she walked forcefully toward the door. The scent was strongest here and she thought she might have spotted the girl she was after. Her senses were going all out of whack now, the spinning was occurring and her human like qualities fading fast. These were replaced by the animal instincts that would drive her into a wild frenzy, allowing her to destroy everything in her path. It was going to be one hell of a night for these people if she had anything to do with it.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games