Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:41 am
damecharlie
neutral confused -looks at Asuka questioningly-
His name is This Empty Soul. Ergo, his first name is This.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:43 am
Oh I see.

-pauses a moment- rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 am
No my dear I am quiet content. -He mumbles to himself and then smiles at dame- Yes quite fine indeed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 am
*stomach growls*
tch... figures a steamer wouldn't be enough. Guess I'll go find something to eat... should probably check back at the apartment since I have my keys now as well.

I'll probably be back later, but you'll all likely be gone.
*waves and exits*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am
Bye, This.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 am
Bye, Tes. -is relieved that Tes found his keys-

-grins at Faelan, places one foot up on the table, knee near her face, dress creeping down her thigh, the other leg hanging off the edge and slowly unbuckles her shoe, kicking it off. does the same with the other one then stretches her legs out in front of her, wiggling her toes- Ah. Feels so good to be free of those. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am
((We need either a dormitory RP thread or an... no offence showa... actual apartment "RP" thread for people going to there rooms... I was thinking maybe a "City" subform, like the Game room, but for stuff like bars, stores, houses, etc.... i dont know just a thought.... that way someone can go stalk Tes and it wont flood this thread or when Icy, wil, or Psy go to their respective rooms it wont seems like they are in the bar... i had to read back 2-4 pages to figure that one out lol))

-He grabs Dame from under her shoulders and gently hoists her up on the pillows next to him and he repositions himself to give Dame a foot massage-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am
((Yeah, I have mentioned my apartment that is close to the MW many times. While I think it's fine for the MW ladies to keep writing about their rooms in here, it would be fun for iggies and I to write about our apartment and roommated-ness outside of the bar and Tes might like it too. -shrug- Good idea, Faelan!))

Ooof! -is hoisted up and onto the pillows-

eek -as respectfully as she can, she removes her foot from Faelan's hands- Ah... sweatdrop I...I don't like feet or people touching mine...I'm sorry. redface But...if you want to massage me...you can massage my shoulders. -smiles at him apologetically-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 am
-Bows before her- Im sorry about that. Please forgive me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am
-He makes his way off the pillows.- I am sorry M'dear but it is time for my sleep. So I must bid you a farewell and a good night slumber. -He pulls out a sign and places it on the pillows here he was sitting-  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 am
eek No! No, it's alright, Faelan! -pulls him close and snuggles against him- You didn't know. No apology needed. -kisses his cheek-

...Faelan, you aren't going to sleep in the bar again are you? Cuz...I don't think Psyzapp really likes that...

-smiles at him, wishing he didn't have to go as she removes herself from the table- Good night, Faelan. -hugs him- Have pleasant dreams, my dear. -kisses cheek-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:13 am
{{Why would people be stalking me to my apartment? Oh yeah, that's right... because I'm hot cool Not sure about having an apartment thread, though.. .since "my apartment" is where I go either when I'm offline or don't feel up to roleplaying for whatever reason... in this instance, I'm multitasking too much to put much thought into what's going on here.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:17 am
(( xp That's why I said maybe! I think iggies and I would have fun with it. rofl And it might come in handy for Icy...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am
RESERVED
This table is respectably reserved for the seating of Faelan the Eternal Night.
Please Do Not Disrupt This Table And Its Decor.

Thank you,
Faelan, the Eternal Night

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 am
Good night Dame, Tes, and Showa. I love you all. Please be well. -He make his way out of the bar and disappears.-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games