Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 pm
The witch sighed.
"I can make them looser, if they're uncomfortable and you'd rather wear a different pair," she explained exasperatedly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm
He sticks his tongue out at her, between his fangs. "Im fine, thank you."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 pm
She laughed, shrugging.
"Don't come crying to me when you lose feeling in your legs," she teased him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm
He grins. "I could just tear them off then, walk around in my shorts. ^^"

Suki stirs, getting up and stretching her tiny body across Aiden's lap, yawning softly.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm
"You honestly have no sense of...of..." she stopped, searching for the right word. "Modesty."

Aiden, awakened by the feeling of something small walking on top of him, rubs his eyes with closed fists. "Suki?"

[[edited, I found the right word. :'D]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm
He laughs. "If I can run around naked as a dog, why shouldnt I be able to as a human?"

She had just dug her teeny claws into his thigh, mid stretch and mid yawn, and looks up at Aiden. "Huh?"

[[xD Nice.]]  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm
She stared at him, a "you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me" look on her face. "Because," Maria began, "It's...well...dogs have fur to cover themselves with; humans have nothing. Well," she shuddered, "Some do, but you don't want to see them walking around naked. The point is, it's just what you do. If you strut around showing everything, you're bound to make a people uncomfortable."

"Owowow," he whimpered at the feeling of the sharp points in his leg, "Uh, never mind...carry on with your stretching."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm
He looks a bit forlorn. "Aww.."

She blinks at him for a moment before turning her head, going back to yawning, stretching out her body, her shimmering fur ruffling up her spine, her tail fluffing up, her tongue curling, showing her teeny fangs.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm
Aiden smiled. "Thanks," he said, rubbing the spot where she'd punctured him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm
She flops over, looking up at him. "Sorry. 'Tis a cat thing." Yawning, she looks over, then snorts when she sees Ikima, laughing. "What are you wearing?" Hopping up, she transforms, being naked, a long, black, fluffy, like fox tail fluffy, tail curled around her waist a bit, covering her. She has black cattish, wolfish ears, and her hair, which was down before, covers her chest. She doesnt notice any of this. At all. [[xD]] "o3o What's with all the clothes?" Ikima, copying her a bit, snorts, bursting out in laughter. She just looks at him blankly.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 pm
Maria smacked herself in the forehead.
"Suki, ah, Aiden's magic broke your hex. Any prolonged contact with magic can break hexes, especially ones that are just to keep up appearences. So, you currently don't have any clothes on," she explained, handing Suki some jeans and a top.

Don'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookDAMNIT. Aiden covered his eyes like a little kid watching an R-rated movie.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Giggling at Aiden's thoughts, she smiled. "Thank you. ^^" Pulling on the jeans, wearing them low cause of her tail, she pulls on the top, then grumbles at her chest. "Mmmn. Being able to shape shift kinda has side effects." She smiles at Maria, wagging her tail. "Weird, huh?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 pm
In the midst of everything, Fei-Tao's mind and attention was nowhere to be found, except for focused in the book he found laying on the counter. Of course, he left it there before, forgetting exactly when and how long it had been there. Oh well. His hair was mostly in his face, which worked for him; he couldn't see what was going on around him. Which would've made him glad if he did know what was going on, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 pm
Glancing over, she watches Fei-Tao for a moment before apearing beside him. "Whatchya lookin' at?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 am
"Old notes," Fei-Tao replied simply. What he had in his hands were what he wrote some time ago but completely forgot about. That was a surprise nobody picked it up. And..... was this from when he was interpreting dreams? Or not. He couldn't tell now.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games