Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm
-crickets chirping-
Guess he's not here then. Tsk tsk.

-spots Japan-
HEY ILBOOOON!~ 8 D -waves-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm
((Naw, 'sokay Japan. :3 I'm planning on selling my Gimpi soon, anyway. XD
@Kara: Oh ho ho! I wonder where America would get that idea! *shot*))

Russia smiles boyishly and lifts Lithuania into the air, in the biggest hug he thinks he'd ever given a Baltic state, and giggles the whole time. "I don't see why they wouldn't like it, Lithuania~" he says, putting the other back down and kissing the top of his head.

((THE COOKIES ARE MAGIC I SWEAR.
Either that, or I'm slipping into a bad bad bad case of OOC.
Unless that was somehow IC, but whatevs.))  

Russia-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:49 pm
"N-naughty?!" Sealand stuttered his cheeks burning bright red, "What do y-you mean?! I didn't do anything!"

((@Kara - Sounds fun! XD Hmm... kitty eared mafia... sounds like an anime XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:50 pm
"Hi Korea-tan!" Waves with his hand, finishes the cookie. Unfortunatly he waved with the hand with the brush and frowns as black in got everywhere. "Ai ya! I'm sorry everyone!" Looks for something to clean it up with, bows quickly to Japan. "Greetings Japan-tan, ai ya such a mess." Mutters to himself and frowns. "I ruined the letter work too!"

((I can be friends with Japan for now, after all WW2 hasn't happened yet. XD ))  

Hong Kong-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 pm
-waves at Hong Kong-
HEYYY!

Ilbon's ignoring me again. >:I

[ WAT. WHICH TIMELINE ARE WE IN? ]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 pm
*is kind of just.. confused* We're - we're not married so why is everyone calling me that..?!

.. *smiles?*

(If we actually DID a side WW2-RP, I.. oh god.
Poland, you'n me would be.. wowwwww. D:
I'M ALL FOR IT, PERSONALLY.)  

Finland-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 pm
@Sealand- It was amazingly fun. Though I think one of my favorite parts of the evening was when my America was accused of being a member of the mafia and I was like "I slept in the same bed as her last night, so I think I'd know if she was creeping around!"

@Russia- Pfft. =D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 pm
*Watches Russia and Lithuania*

............I don't know either,...Mr. Sealand....

....Oh, because you are his wife, are you not..?

Eam Adair

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm
(( lol I wasn't ignoring, I was searching for lotion xD))

He jumped slightly at the rather energetic greeting from Korea. "Ahh.. Konbanwa Korea-san. Are you doing well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm
((@Kara: PFFFT NOTHING. >:l YOU BAD INFLUENCE YOU. *shot again*
@Finland: XD! We'd be what? *hasn't studied WWII yet*
Personally, I want to hear first. ;D))  

Russia-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:59 pm
(Russia: Well, not me as Finland.. Finland would just ski.. but Hungary and Poland would get the s**t beat out of 'em..)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:00 pm
He huffed as he couldn't breathe when he was lifted, but he laughed slightly when he was set down. "E-easy, Russia-san." He said with a slight smile, hands over Russia's arms. He sure was getting kissed a lot today, but of course that was a lot better than being hit. He felt a shudder go down his spine, and glanced over to Belarus. Swallowed. "D..Do you want to come over here, Belarus-san?"  

Lithuania-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm
[ Haha, assumed you were. You know how their relationship's like. xD ]

Yup, doing perfectly fine! 8 D
How've ya been?~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm
He seemed hurt when Finland said that, but he staid quiet. Leaned against the wall, crossing his arms as he looked elsewhere.  

The Lion Su-san

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 pm
((@Finny: XD; When do they not?))

"Hm? Me? I'm just happy~" he laughs, "And...um...you can change out of the apron if you want to~" Russia adds, whispering. He giggles as Lithuania shudders, looking towards Belarus, too. "Sister, you can have a hug too, f you want~"

((Okay, I think I may go stick Swiss Miss in his Japan-fantasy-dress now. :U I just gotta buy a bow first. =w= ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games