Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 pm
soldier in red armor walk out where is light at "u r crazy come here and lets ur guard down, with full foolish choose"said soldier in red armor grab chair and sit down seen a view of skirt is riping bit.
(okay)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm
Hikari crossed her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. "Who's not crazy in this ugly and demented world." muttered Hikari as she layed back down with her hands behind her head, giving a sigh afterwards.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:26 am
soldier in red armor stood up and "u and ur sister feel same pain at u or death."he walk at toward u and rip off ur skirt grab on ur throat with same strengh on u before.

lisa felt same pain on hikari and woke up and roll off the cot then she teleport out where is hikari at. lisa eyes change white to lith blue-ish color and attack man with soldier in red armor."lets her go or i will kill u..."said lisa in diffencet of lisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:40 am
Hikari's lips curled up into a smirk. Her eyes stared towards the soldier disgustingly and easily pushed him off. "You are no longer needed." muttered Hikari towards the soldier and she twisted her hand then the soldier's neck twisted the same time and slumped on the floor, dead. "Now, Lisa. Come to me to set me free.." said Hikari and began to laugh while approaching Lisa.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:21 pm
lisa slap hikari face and hug with tear but dead soldier turn in sand."sister why u have be alone u know they will end up like here but never understand to other people"said lisa lets go on hikari and walk to the door and melt it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm
Her eyes closed as a smirk formed on her lips. She placed her hand on the cheek that Lisa slapped and opened her eyes. While she did, a sharp pain in her head began. Fragments of her memories began to show in her mind. Both her hands cupped against both sides of her head as she felt like her head was going to split in two.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 pm
Door melt away and peep out but no guard is around their.lisa walk out and found a old sword and bag of diffence clothes. "hey sister i found clothes to u wear"said lisa.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 pm
The pain was so excruciating that when Hikari bit her lower lip, it began to bleed from her biting. Her knees slumped on the floor while her upper half rested on the edge of the bed, still in pain.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm
"hikari no not this again"said lisa pick up hikari and place on bed and pull out a tissues wipe out bleed on her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm
Hikari then lost consciousness due to the extreme pain. Yet, the pain didn't left, and also the fragments of memories being played like an old movie flowed in her mind.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:43 pm
the same sand create a body and same soldier it is was dead is back alive, he grab lisa hair and slam in wall. " u think i lets u walk so free this base think again"said soldier in red armor. lisa heard pop in my shoulder and felt pain too.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 pm
As Kuro, the guardian of Hikari's memories fight within the seal being broken slowly but surely the memories just kept flowing. Kuro gritted her teeth in aggravation since she can't do anymore to protect Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:55 pm
soldier in red armor hard throw and lisa flew in wall and crash into it.he walk toward lisa and beat her up bady. " it is to bad i have fun on u"soldier in red armor riping lisa clothes up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 pm
Hikari's eyes then quickly opened as the mark on her forehead glowed in dark red. She sat up and gasped for air as her head tilted upwards, her eyes in full white turning to black. Sudden earthquakes then began as this was happening.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 am
"what the hell and that is earthquakes damn it"said soldier in red armor. lisa pushes him off of me and use barrier to protect me and hikari. damn why me i let go my guard down"said lisa cover my body.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games