Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 pm
(its mitsuki!! not misuki!!)
*evades 'his' attack* weak. *appears suddenly behind racy, holding a dagger to her throat*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*stops* well in that case..... *tackles ed to the floor and runs for mitsuki* hey ed! *caling over my shoulder* ur weaker than i thot *evily laughing*
"gimme a break... i'm still dizzy from the tranformation"
*teleports back to ed and grabs him from the shirt* then change me back into a girl *glares hard in his eyes*
"did i mention there is an minimum time limit before you can turn back?" after that ed easely escape by phasing throgh her hand
*teleports infront of him and tries to tackle him* CHANGE ME BACK!!! *throng a chair at him*
"are you crazy??? or is it just a testosterone rush?" he she asked while dodging the chair "if i turn you now i can end up with an terrible pain or eaven die! wait 20 minutes"
grrrrr its ur fault for changing me anyways!!!! scream  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 pm
Misuzu0614
*evades 'his' attack* weak. *appears suddenly behind racy, holding a dagger to her throat*
((hiiiis stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Misuzu0614
*telports behind her him and stabbs her his back*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 pm
(sooorry!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*teleports back to ed and grabs him from the shirt* then change me back into a girl *glares hard in his eyes*
"did i mention there is an minimum time limit before you can turn back?" after that ed easely escape by phasing throgh her hand
*teleports infront of him and tries to tackle him* CHANGE ME BACK!!! *throng a chair at him*
"are you crazy??? or is it just a testosterone rush?" he she asked while dodging the chair "if i turn you now i can end up with an terrible pain or eaven die! wait 20 minutes"
"it's not like it's permanent... it shold wear of on it's own in a moth or i can change you back in safety in a few minutes... unless you can take an terrible pain for the sake of not being a guy"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
"it's not like it's permanent... it shold wear of on it's own in a moth or i can change you back in safety in a few minutes... unless you can take an terrible pain for the sake of not being a guy"
*sighs and thinks about wut others think of me*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*sighs and thinks about wut others think of me*
"see? just relax, in more or less ten minutes i will change you back"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm
damn! *jumps away from 'him', a bow and endless arrows appear, takes aim and shoots at 'him', the arrow going through her stomach*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:55 pm
Misuzu0614
damn! *jumps away from 'him', a bow and endless arrows appear, takes aim and shoots at 'him', the arrow going through her stomach*
((good it's a clone right?, in any case it sounds godmoding))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:56 pm
(rly. i dont know what godmoding is.... im stupid! xp)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Misuzu0614
(rly. i dont know what godmoding is.... im stupid! xp)
((being god-like! i mean infinite arrows that autommatically hited? you can barely walk two miles without getting lost))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 pm
Misuzu0614
((HIS)) *clutches stomach and growls* *stake appears and stabs mitsuki in the back agan* *heals my stomach*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm
(hm... okay! i get it. srry! i'll try to avoid it next time. xp)  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((HIS)) *clutches stomach and growls* *stake appears and stabs mitsuki in the back agan* *heals my stomach*
((thats also imortal-like for a simple angry clone))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games