Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:50 am
June stood on the edge of the building, panting and exhausted. Seeing the warlord fall to the ground, and the enemy shadows dissipate with him, She put away her sword onto her back and lost conciousness from overexurtion and lack of blood. She fell off of the building, landing on her back. Her sword gave har mild proection from the impact, but she kept in her mind that last vision of the clear sky up above, signalling victory.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 am
Scanda realised he was out of the room with Hetu aswell when he saw all the enemies die away and returned back to where he originally was with Phylum and Chief "Where did Phylum go I was gonna kick his a**"he said rubbing his fist into the other.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 am
She gave him a shrug, "I guess he had to catch a flight", Chief said to Scanda, giving he a most devious smile. Looking around the room, she was satisfied it was all finally over, the keep gave her a mocking sad face and disappeared into his own concocted fog. The dragon, once again turned to statues, silently guarding the portal as always. With one last glance, they both headed back up stairs, trying to locate the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 am
"So how do you think the others are"Scanda said to Chief as they were walking up wondering if his brother would be ok.

Sxcanda got up from the grass with some cuts on his legs but othe rhtna that was ok as he slowly walked into the entrance.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 am
June lay unconcious on the ground. She saw herself there as her spirit stood in front of her.
What?! am I...dead?! how can i see my body there?!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 am
*hetu looked at Chief* "YOU... YOU..." *hetu said walking towards chief still a bit angry at the fact she threw her out of the basement, even though things were just about to heat up* *and then out of no where she collapsed with out warning*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:21 am
Chief, didn't know what to say to him, she hoped they all were, but knew that it was too much of a chance they all made it back safe. "Let us not worry about that, thee important thing is to help as many as we can." Taken him by the hand, she transported them both outside in the mist of it all. Bodies of both armies laid on the ground, some never to get back up again. Sensing one of the June's, she took off into the direction she felt her. Chief came closers as the image of a broken June came into focus, very gently she grasped her hand, checking for any life left in her body.

She then turned around as Hetu came from behind her with a heated glare, which soon faded as her body dropped to the ground. Rushing over quickly, Chief did the same thing over again, checking her plus. Using her powers, she check out Hetukiri's entire body, scanning for anything that would be fatal. With a deep sigh, she realize her friend would be just fine after rest, but they didn't have the time just yet so she gave her body a little boost of electricity from her hands. "Wake up sleepy head, there's still work to do"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:28 am
Scanda caught Hetu before she hit the floor then appeared at the front of the castle as he lay Hetu down at the door gently placing a pillow under her head and then saw his brother with several injuries at his leg as he ran over to Sxcanda he held one leg healing it then the other healing the other and told him to go find others as he walked back to Hetu and sat down beside her.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:16 pm
June's spirit watched Chief Sankofa as she wandered between Hetu and her own body, still weary of what was going on and what may happen.

Out in the woods, June's alter ego-named Kyra, for...individuality....- Leaned on tree and tree towards the castle. Her mouth dripped blood, the metallic taste extremely revolting to her. She held her right hand over her stomach, attempting to block some of the bloodflow of the huge gash she received. Cuts and fleshwounds covered her face, her arms, her hands, and her shins. She was barely strong enough to walk anymore, and the loss of blood was interfering with her vision. Finally she became too dizzy to think, and to weak to move that she collapsed on the ground right on the edge of the woods, within yards of the castle. She still remained slightly concious, but her eyes shut and her body refused to move.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 pm
After it was all over Scarlet laid down on the shore of the lake. She looked up at the sky and sighed and was happy that she could finally rest.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm
*at hearing chiefs words, attempting to wake her up, with out warning hetukiri shot up from the ground, with her hands that were now formed into fists, and she yelled at chief saying*

"LIKE HELL THERES STILL WORK TO BE DONE, WHO SAID IT WAS ALL FINE AND DANDY TO PITCH ME OUT OF A ROOM LIKE THAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?"

*now talking to herself she said* crying "has our love grown cold, oh why must i be treated like this from you, out of all the people here, i mean come on!! Phylum got treated better" crying ... << >> "speaking of, were is the poor b*****d?" "did he finally keel over?"

*now seeing she was talking to self, chief smiled and walked off to help the injured, hetukiri shouted at her again, whiles waving her fists*

"COME BACK HERE, IM NOT FINNISHED WITH MY COMPLAINTS"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 pm
Chief nodded to Scanda as he took Hetu back to the front of the castle, the little shock wave she gave her, should help her to regain consciousness. With that taken care of Chief made her way back to June, still laying there on the grass. Sinking down beside her, she concentrated on the young woman's body, trying her best not to make the pain more unbearable. For sadly she knew no other way to heal, she was taught to survive, pain was inevitable. "Come on little warrior, don't give up the most important battle just yet" Speaking the elven words she'd learned so long ago from Hetu, she pressed her hands softly to June's throat and stomach. Sensing her demon near, Chief created a mental link between the two, "Kyra, you must listen to me carefully, your charge needs you. You must get up and fight or both of you will be lost," a warm glow spread from Chief's hands and onto June's body, she only hoped Kyra would feel the extra energy she was giving June and use it as her own.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 pm
gah......Chief, my charge is too much of a nuisance....
Kyra tried to push herself up off of the ground, but her hands shook and she laned on her face again.

June's spirit paced back and forth,
Why am i not waking up?!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm
After a while Scarlet figured she had enough rest and got up. She headed toward the castle helping the injured now and then.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Chief was bemused by this problem, it seemed both June and Kyra were still weak from battle, which given it just ended made sense. But June's life was at risk, "well that very well may be, but I think she'll be an even greater nuisance to you dead. So I suggest getting your demon a** off that ground and over here or so help me I'll dragged you myself" Chief could sense the weariness in both of their bodies, but she hope to light a fire inside of the demon to still carry on, even though she was tired.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games