Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watercolourgal

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 am
CORNSiLKDreamer
Hi all, I just joined. Would anyone care to join me in some knitting and stitching?

Can't knit or stitch so would you mind if I crochet?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:39 am
Hi everyone. n_n I'm nearly 27, and I've been on Gaia since Oct 2003. I work my butt off for a job that doesn't love me, and I'm a little addicted to the Sims, and Breedable pets here on Gaia.  

Chieko Meng Ue

Angelic Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 am
Hi all! I'm 24 years old. I've been on Gaia for about 2 years or so. I am a journalism student at a local community college and a cashier at a grocery store so life is busy but I try to be on as much as i can.

my boyfriend is also a youngin. he just turned 21 in July. but we've been together for two years and I love him so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:48 am
Hello! I usually go by Alex and I'm 25. I like the color orange, sleeping, and cheesy computer games. *sits down because her feet are tired*  

Alexzyuy

Seasonal Cranberry

cwilson8199

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 am
CORNSiLKDreamer
Hi all, I just joined. Would anyone care to join me in some knitting and stitching?

*drags a rocker over, creaking and popping at the joints, settles in to begin working on a heidious knitted scarf to force on to some youning' as a christmas gift!*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:54 am
hello,

I'm one of the youngest old geezers here at nearly 22, i spend my time doing not much here since for some reason i can rarely ever get onto the game server and sometimes the cinemas don't work for me either

*grabs a cane and runs off to deal out some respect*  

Anawiel

Mythical Pumpkin

10,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Moira 200

BLACKJAGUARKAT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 am
Hi I'm Kat and I'm 32 years old. I had no idea there were guilds for us old people. Now I can come and talk about things with people my own age or older. Yes I'm a female with a male AVI. I love the male Avi's better than the female ones but that's just me. LOL! SO HI Everyone! Nice to meet you all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, Name is rebecca, I am 26...I have 2 kids-one is 5 and in Kindergarten and the other is 7 months and learning to crawl. Umm...I have been on gaia for a few years now and do love it dearly even after old things happened I cant stay away for long. But glad to say hi and hope to meet you all in the forums.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greeny_Apple

Aged Member

5,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Turtle Sensei

Conservative Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am
Hiyo! I'm Turtle Sensei a.k.a. Dessira. You can call me Dezy or Sensei or Turtle I don't care. i'm mildy obsessed with turtles (isn't it obvious?) I also love Kitties, anime, manga, fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I love Green and Orange. I love my boyfriend too lol. Uhm I'm odd, spastic and happy most of the time. I'm 22 years old, and not as active as I'd like to be. I guess I'm kind of a hippy, but not as much as I'd like to be, I'd like to be more active in the goings on in Kuwait, Uganda, Darfur, Iraq and all, but I just don't have the time. I have Crohn's Disease (intestinal disease) so I have no choice but to do a job I rather dislike for the insurance. Gah! Oh well! That's me for you!

My fave authors are Charles de Lint, Charles R.R. Martin, and Isaac Asimov. My favorite mangas are Bitter Virgin, Fairy Cube, Host Club, Deadman Wonderland. Favorite Animes are Trigun, Yuyu Hakusho, Rouroni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Serial Expiriments Laine, and many others. oh and I want to be a teacher one day soon. I had to take a hiatus from school though for health reasons. gah I'll go back someday soon I shop. eh enjoy me ne?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:10 am
Hey there everyone, I'm Seth though most just call me Sun. I just turned 21 this year and boy do I feel old. I feel like I already have to sleep all day to feel rested. It's nice to come to this place where all of us old people can congregate together.  

suntwister2001

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Emily Victoria Kunzite

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:13 am
Well, let's see...

My real name is Cambria Jenkins. I grew up in Tustin, CA, and I am now in Nicholasville, KY. I live here taking care of my mother.

Now, my character is Emily Kunzite, daughter of the Princess of Venus and Lord Kunzite.

And my dog is Vexorg, Destroyer of Cats and Devourer of Chickens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 am
HI... I am 25 and have been playing gaia for a couple years now. I have also gone to some gaia panels at Sakuracon  

dragonacid16

31,875 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am
Hello everyone. I am new and pleased to meet you all. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 am
'ello

I'm Katie_M

I'm 23 years old going to be 24 at the end of October. Feel free to get me a present.

I'm an Anime, Manga, and a book fan. In fact I'm a bit of a reader really. If you want to know my favs feel free to start up a convo with me I like taking about things I like.

I'm also an Rper so if you'd like to Rp let me know I'm looking for a few good ones.

Katie_M

Bashful Hoarder

SarahT3hPixie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am
Hello everyone. My name is Sarah but I really rather be called Pixie. I am 21 and soon 22. I've been on Gaia since 2005. I love drawing and writing stories.

OMG, did that sound like a personals ad or is that just me?  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games