Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Sorry Leko, I was but my connection broke. I see everyone is gone...again...well, I'll try to catch you all when I can...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm
*walks in, looks around, fixes herself a drink & settles into her chair* Hm, wonder where Icy is.......*sips drink* We have plans to make.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 pm
*walks in and sees Katana having a drink* Hey chic! How was your day? *goes behind bar and fixes a snifter of cognac*(actually got one IRL. Had to walk out my job today before I blew that hotel and everyone in it up! stressed Not to mention that I had to go there in the middle of the night last night because the power went out, and the idiot that was supposed to be watching the desk, "forgot" to print the emergency copy of arrivals/departures, cash paying/credit card/direct bill clients, and basically the lifeline of the hotel! So, I had to go and manually get everything by calling headquarters to tell who did what and when...just a horrible night and I go in today to bs about giving the girl one more chance when she's been there 3 months now, knows the routine, I mean, this is what you have to do EVERYDAY! How do you forget, not once, twice, but several times and this is repetition?! scream I'm sorry, I know I'm ranting, guess you came in right on time...anyway, back to MW...)

So, what are we planning to do tonight?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 pm
(sorry about your day.....mine was ok.....not a bad start for the week smile )

Hm, we need to come up with some sort of plan to get that information out of TES.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Well, if you want to catch up on that little tidbit, check out Lilys...he havenne and chef karrie had a nice little convo about that...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Well, that was interesting.....*goes behind bar & makes another drink* What do you make of all that, Icy? *sits down in favorite chair*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Not sure...things have been kinda...iffy since the first string of pranks at the teahouse...I don't know...with TES he seems to think it's more about torturing him than the info...which is true and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it...the rest, I'm still trying to feel out...but as far as the ticket goes, from TES has said, he may not know the exact place of the ticket but he knows it's most probable whereabouts...but I believe he's still trying to bargain with Psyzapp for the info...if he does indeed come on while we're on, we can give it one more try, but seems to me we should stay out of the tea house cause I don't want anymore "misleading" posts... *refills glass and rubs temples* I need two BCs, I feel a migraine coming on...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Meh, we're hooligans...the whole reason the tea house was pretty much made was for us to torture, wasn't it??? xd & the fairy is a mod, too....something I didn't know about until last night at the HT thread.... xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm
eek Really? Hmph...*sips drink thoughtfully* Yeah, you are right about us being hooligans and at least I thought that was what the teahouse was for originally...w/e...can't please everybody and I'm not about to start now...*shrugs* Anywho, let's see...can't do the truth serum anymore, cause he won't take anything we offer to eat or drink...can't persuade him, cause now he hides when he sees us coming...like you and Psy said earlier, we need an outsider...someone he wouldn't see coming...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm
So that leaves recruiting via PM....so that there is no evidence in the threads xd *sips drink & contemplates* Hm, we should run this by Psyzapp.....get her opinion & whatnot....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Right. Hope she visits tonight.*drains glass and refills it*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm
Hi ya! Can't stay long, but wanted to say "hi" 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 pm
eek See! I told you she had ESPN! xd Hey chica! Just mentioned your name!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm
ESPN… eek …I don't like sports! What's up? Anyone seen TES?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Not since this afternoon...waiting for him to resurface...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games