Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Amy asked the waiter to bring her the bill. She smiled at Karrie. "I'd like to pay since you brought me here. It's been nice. And I'm not sure where we should go. GGB is probably dead right now. Are there any other places to go hang out around here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 pm
*shrugs and asks the waiter for a box for the rest of his sub* All right. I won't argue. It'll be my treat next time, though. *reaches over and pets Velcore* Well, there's Lily's, the Cabana Bar, or Gensokyo. Gensokyo's mainly a diner, though, I think.

*closes his eyes, leaning his head toward Karrie*

I'm not sure how long Velcore will be able to be out, though. He usually gets tired around this time.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Amy smiled brightly and nodded. "Okay then. Next time it's your treat. I'll look forward to it."

She put her debit card in the bill folder thing that was put on the table. The waiter came and took it. While Amy waited for him to come back, she looked at Karrie in excitement when he listed the places they could go.

"A Cabana bar?! Really?! Is it one of those places that has a bar in the middle of a large pool that you have to swim out to get a drink? I love those!"

She looked over at Velcore and smiled softly. "I think my house is closer. He could go there and sleep while we hang out, if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:47 pm
No... I'm not sure why it's called that, actually. *looks down at Velcore* If he falls asleep, he'll never wake up enough to make it home.

*yawns widely*

*sighs* Sorry, but I think I should probaby just get him home. You could come over for a little while if you'd like. It's not as much of a mess as last night.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 pm
Amy smiled as she saw Karrie yawn. "Yeah, I don't think Velcore is the only one that's tired. Tell you what. How about we both go home and get some sleep. Then, if you want to hang out tomorrow, you can come and pick me up at my house. Otherwise, I'll just garden. How does that sound?"

The waiter came over and she signed the receipt and got her card back. She smiled up at him politely. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 pm
*smiles* All right. Sounds good to me. *puts the leftover sub in the box the waiter brought to him* Would you like me to walk you home? It is pretty late...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "Sure! I'd appreciate that. I'm sure Thistle would love to see Velcore, but she'll be asleep."

She walked outside the bar with Karrie and Velcore and headed home.

{{Next post will be in Everywhere Else thread for the next day}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and surveys the area carefully. Goes up to the bar and orders a cup of coffee to go. As he waits for his coffee, he takes a look thoroughly around the place. When his coffee is ready, he pays for it and takes it with him to do the rest of his rounds.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 am
((Go name the lake ~ xd ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm
(( Here is my suggestion for naming that lake out back: Green Lake xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 pm
*Gilda strolls through, making her rounds. The place is quiet and the staff go about doing some cleaning during down time. Gilda smiles and nods, then strolls back out.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 am
(( My suggestion.... Lake Sapphire cool ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am
((Lake apple blossom! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am
(( rofl ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm
{{Groom Lake ninja }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games