Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm
Kaz laughed a bit "you be good to Kuhn but if he bothers you dont think twice to beat him" he then looked at Kuhn "remember its really important to be carefulk baby angels are very powerful because they dont know how to control there magic" he then walked out "be careful you two" he then went to surprise Kishiko  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 pm
Ace smiled once more and wiggled around. He was wiggling with joy, and started vomiting. He had a surprised look on his face, and cried.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm
(Aww...That's sad...)

"Thanks for that.I'm not very good at handling my emotions...As you can see." He said, still kinda sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
She looked at Lee. "I see." She looked at the watch that was on her wrist. "I'm sorry. I have to go." She hugged him one more time. Lee didn't want to go. She looked sad, as she hopped into her backpack. But as Shirean got up, Lee jumped out and stayed with Jack.

Soon, Shirean was reading an aging spell book. "A baby... A child... A late-aged teenager... wait! Thats it!" She always wanted to stay older. She was about to turn herself into a 16-yr old. She said the spell, and she changed. Her hair had grew an inch. Her voice was more innocent, and she looked at her chest. "My lord..." She said smiling.  

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 pm
Kuhn looks at all the vomit on his shirt and looks at Ace rocking him side to side trying to cheer him up "So your father says your strong hmmm? cant wait till you grow up and see what kind of person you become haha!" Kuhn rocks him side to side and poltergysts a towel over to him to wipe the vomit off his shirt, he then walked over to the Deathpenalty TV and turned it on changing the channels giving Ace time to react to each channel to see if he enjoyed it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm
(That's still pushing it...lol. That's as low as I'll go.)

"Ok. I'll still be here." He watched her leave a Lee jump out of her backpack. "How come you stayed?" He asked her with a little rub behind the ears.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm
(( It's the only show I can think of that has BABIES attracted to it. redface ))
Ace had smiled and laughed to one channel, which was little einsteins. He laughed and giggled. He fell over and fell asleep immediantly, but was just fine.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
((Kk))
Shirean noticed Lee was gone. "Lee? Oh darn it Lee!" She went back outside to find Lee, and went back towards Jack. "Hey did you...?" She looked at Lee cowering. She didn't want to embaress Lee infront of Jack. So she hung around a bit longer. "I'm still short." She said laughing.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm
He looked up at her. "...You...look different." He petted Lee absentmindedly and continued to look at her. She looks older. What did she do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 pm
((Its okay lol))

Kuhn looked at Ace sleeping on the couch and picked him up a placed him into the crib with his Poltergist ability and layed him down and put a blanket over him not changing the channel becuase he thought it was the sound what put him to sleep, he sat back down on the couch and looked at the little einstiens and become mesmoized by the Show and watched it for the next half hour "wow... this channels good?" Kuhn had a surprised face on and his eye twitched  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm
Kishiko was in her dorm reading a parenting book.

((mewkitty...that post made me lmao xD))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
"I know." She said smiling. "I used a spell. To make me older. Does it... bother... you?" She said looking over with a slight smile. Lee looked happier that Shirean didn't yell. And she played around.  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 pm
AngelNumberXIII

((YAY! lol its because I'm just that epic. P.s, Maralyn is looking fer Ichiro))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 pm
((I think Ichiros been on the roof for the past 3 pages lol))
Mewkitty213
AngelNumberXIII

((YAY! lol its because I'm just that epic. P.s, Maralyn is looking fer Ichiro))

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:19 pm
"N-no not at all. You look...amazing..." He almost couldn't finish his sentence. His hand stopped petting Lee and he about gawked at how good she looked.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games