Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm
Nike stayed silent a moment. "Robert, this thing that we have is very new, I don't want to jeopardize it, but i can't have you poking around my past. It is dangerous enough for me and if you know, dangerous for you. Right now, i need to know that I can trust you, that you won't ever do that again."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm
"I promise I won't do it again," Robert said. "I didn't even mean to do it the first time. And I forgot about all but the Siphonor thing. That part literally couldn't be erased for some reason."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm
"Keep it to yourself then. If too many people find out, i will be more of a target than I am now." She laid her forehead on the desk. "You know there is a reason I don't like being in charge. Its too much work."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm
"I already promised that I would never tell anyone else," Robert said. "And I know how you feel about being in charge. I feel that sometimes too."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm
"I am so going on a vacation after this. Man, the were wolf thing. Damn, I almost forgot, I promised Xram. I need Misha, but I haven't been able to reach her." She sat back in the chair. "Do you think its true. That they are out there killing our kind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm
"I don't know," Robert said. "But I wouldn't put it past them."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 pm
DemolitionboyXX
"Can I give it to her now while the whisperer is doing something?"

User Image
"We shall both go over there when we are done here. for I need to speak to her as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:40 pm
"could we possibly go now? I still want to think about this thing more."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm
"I can't abide this at all. I've been thinking on it and I don't think a war between us can be avoided. I need a plan or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
"alright we can go there now." Hana said, standing up slowly. The drink had helped her a little, but not much.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante chuckled gently but the feeling of her tongue and lips made his heart quicken, her words caused his body to act upon its own, rolling on top of her. His lips at her neck, kissing the skin tenderly. The only thing separating himself from fulfilling a lustful desire was his pants, otherwise he would have taken her this instant.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm
"Whisperer, we will be back when we make our decision." Brago said picking hana up and walking out the door. They soon got to the Embrace. Rather than going through the front door, Brago hopped through Nikes window. "Im back, fans."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Misha whimpered the moment his lips touched her. His weight upon her ignited her body and she moved to snake her legs about him. Her tail slid along his back. She put her hands in his hair, and grabbed handfuls, forcing his head up. She kissed him as though feeding her desires from his lips.

"Brago, I have a door, you know." Nike daid when the demon appeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
"I'm sorry we are barging in on you like this Nike. Brago wouldn't wait." Hana told her from Brago's arms.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
Misha whimpered the moment his lips touched her. His weight upon her ignited her body and she moved to snake her legs about him. Her tail slid along his back. She put her hands in his hair, and grabbed handfuls, forcing his head up. She kissed him as though feeding her desires from his lips.

"Brago, I have a door, you know." Nike daid when the demon appeared.

"Id rather not get hassled by your emplyees saying how busy you are" he rolled his eyes. "anyways, I am here to repay you with my blood and Hana wants a few words with you."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games