Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:49 pm
((+100-250gold))

*pushed a buddy off the ride and has to pay a fine before spinning again*  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm
((-100+250-100gold))

*stumbling through the house of mirrors she sees something strange and bumping into one of the mascots on the way out is payed off to keep quiet. Walks over to spin the wheel for one last ride*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm
*As she gets off the ride a monkey steals her wallet, chasing it down she distracts it with her sword twirling skills. pirate The monkey is so frightened at the sight of blood it drops the wallet and runs off. Sucking the blood from her fingers she picks up the wallet and sneaks back into the window. After finding some bandages for her hand she curls up and goes to sleep*  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:14 pm
*wakes up, climbs out the window and goes over to spin the wheel*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm
((I come back after not playing for awhile and what happens? Instantly lose my pants. redface ))

*hops off the ride glad she's wearing an outfit that hides the fact that her pants were shaken off again and walks over for one more spin*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm
((Oh my... redface ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am
-two security guards from the MW come through the front doors dragging Black between them. The receptionist's eyes widen eek as they ask where they should put him.-

Oh my! Take him to his office! He looks dreadful! -she points out where his office is and the security guards deposit him in his chair. The receptionist follows behind- Oh my, he does not look good at all. Thank you for bringing him here. I will have someone check him out stat!

-the men nod and head back to the MW-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 am
* As the security team left after placing him on the bed, the nurse began to look over Black. She opened his top and pulled off his pants looking for any wounds. Not finding anything but scars across his body she begins to assess his vitals. As the machine started up she waited for it finish testing. A beep sounded as it finished. The nurse looked up to read it off to see that all the vital signs were at zero. Alarmed she rushes out of the room to find the head nurse. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 am
(( confused Doesn't your staff know you're a vampire, Black?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 am
((I was just wondering the same thing dame. XD ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:18 am
(( xd Glad I'm not alone! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:31 am
(( shes new....and shes getting the head nurse who does know ))

* The nurse came rushing back into the room practically dragging the head nurse behind her. * He's dead!!! What do I do...they just brought him in and hes dead... * The head nurse slapped the other across the face * Snap out of it!! Dr. Black is vampire. So its no wonder the equipment showed he didn't have any vitals. Go grab some of the blood from the fridge. Get about two liters to start with, and it doesn't matter what type. * And almost as an afterthought * And warm it up slightly * She called to the other nurse as she bent over Black to examine him real quick. The fleeting question of what happened to him passed through her mind as she traced the scars across his torso. She stood up straight as the other nurse came back into the room with packs of blood in her arms. She looked at Black with astonishment and fear. * Alright this is good...now go away. * As the nurse left the room she turned back to Black and manuevered his head so it was tilting back and his mouth slightly ajar. She pulled out a pair of scissors from her top and cut a slit in the first bag. carefully she moved the bag to his lips and tilted the bag so the blood would trickle down his throat. She did this with the first two bags and by the third bag his eyes opened and he grabbed her wrist. Startled she almost dropped the bag. * Doctor!! * She exclaimed wide-eyed. * Leave....and call the MW...I must see Psyzapp tomorrow... * He took the bag out of her hand and closed his eyes and suckled on the bag as she left the room *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am
* As the head nurse came out of the office she headed straight for the phone and looked down the list of numbers till she came to Psyzapp. * She waited as the phone rang. As it went to voicemail she left a quick message * The doctor is awake and he asked to speak to you tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon sometime. * As she finished the message she hung up the phone and sat back in her chair and prepared for what was most likely going to be a very eventful day *  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am
((Ah, that makes sense then. xp ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am
(( Oh great…I'm on the menu. stressed ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games