Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm
(OMG I love this Karley person, can we keep her? She can be the one person Tele CAN'T be a complete oddball around cause he'd confuse her to the point all of her really loud thoughts would confuse himself! And I think we can have another event beofore the final one..like maybe a confusing one that requires a mix of people's powers to get past it..so that all the other groups of ppl looking for treasure couldn't find them as easy.)

Zaias held back a chuckle and smoothed back his little sister's hair with one hand. She was brave for a little kid. But growing up in their house you kinda had to be. Sobering he tugged on a lock of her hair. "Don't forget your rootbeer now." he reminded her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avery stood her ground and looked around. She still felt uneasy, but better in general now that Jordan was once again with the group. They were pretty far down too. She slipped off her backpack and brought out a flashlight, a kinetic one you only had to shake to charge. She got to work, using her forearm and wrist to shake it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit just kept his seat. He was rather used to the process. Though always got tired of the taste of the gritty mint toothpaste. Though, never the results.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm
((What about mah thorny vines chu could have them haven grow wildly far enough down that the group encounters them and the vines still carry treya's anger so they would most likely attack any moving object that passed by or near >: D and because they attack things would make it harder to attack/strike back))

((Just an idea though not nessisarilly has to happen o.o))

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 pm
"Having fun?" Dr. Sullivan asked as he was polishing Whit's teeth. He wasn't doing it to tease him, but sort of as a joke. It also was partially just a question.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm
Whit shrugged non noncommittally, rather in a zone. Though he did hope he was done soon. He was getting hungry, and he still had to wait that half-hour afterward.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm
After polishing all around Whit's teeth, Dr. Sullivan rinsed and suctioned around his patient's mouth. The school dentist then took some dental floss and wound it around his fingers. Dr. Sullivan stuck his medical gloved fingers in Whit's mouth and began flossing his teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 pm
"I wonder where everybody are?" Leah said as she walked down the garden with the red petals circling around her. She looked around trying to get a peek on what's going on in the school dentist's office. She seem to be interested so she entered into a nearby door, still having the petals circling around her.  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 am
"Hm, now that we're down here, do any of you know where togo next?" he asked, more to Jordan and Avery than anyone else. "I doubt we want to go behind that bookcase..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 am
(( If you want the vines, do 'em. Just don't get mad when we chop 'em to bits ^^ ))

Jordan looked around. "I think our best bet might be here," she said, pointing behind her. The right exit on the map was impossible to find amidst all the criss-crossing lines. Thought it looked like they had gone down the right amount of stories.

(( Yeah, we should do that (confusing thing, lot's of powers needed to get by) . Anyone got any ideas?

Also...mebbeh we'll keep Karley... <.< >.> She can join the Hawk Crew ))

"Oh no! Root beer! I want a root beer too!" Ali said, patting her hands on the table.

"Ah..okay...root beer." FOR THE KID. JUST FOR THE KID. WAIT? TOO? DID ANYONE ELSE ASK? OH MY GOSH, WHAT IF I MISSED SOMETHING? Karely smiled a little nervously at the group.

Telemachus winced again.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am
Dr. Stanfield noticed Leah walking through and the flower petals dancing around her. "Is there something you need or someone you wish to see?" he asked. Dr. Stanfield's office was on the first floor of the building as that floor and the basement were where most of the healing students practiced.

The school dental office where Dr. Sullivan was working was on the second floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm
"Oh I just happened to pass by, just checking in on what's going on around the school. Dr. Stanfield I've noticed that not of any of the students are around here, maybe you know their whereabouts." Leah said as the petals was all placed on her hand.  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm
Dr. Stanfield crossed his arms and leaned on the doorway. "Well today is the day where students are leveling up their I'ras with examinations, I also believe there was some sort of treasure hunt mentioned. I don't know how many students are doing that, but I'm sure that's where some students are" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm
"Really? You think I'm late on doing that treasure hunt? Then again I wouldn't exactly know where to go... Gosh my memories have been skipping for a while now Doc. And I would usually remember everything because of my photographic memory. But not so much lately... May you please help me find my way to wherever I'm suppose to be at?" asked Leah as she looked around looking lost once again. "Darn I don't even know how I got here..."  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 pm
(( We can activate an convenient trap door if you want to get down to where the others in the library are. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:19 pm
"Oh? Where are you supposed to be then?" Dr. Stanfield asked, pulling himself off the door way, but still keeping his arms in a crossed manner.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( We can activate an convenient trap door if you want to get down to where the others in the library are. ninja ))

(( Yush >: D haves a randome trap door be activated wich makes her fall into one of those epic secret spirall slides that would convenently makes her slide right to where every one else is xDDD of course just a suggestion again o.o and as fors teh thorny vines i think i wills xD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games