Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 am
Will there be any way in the future to upload citizens into journal (on minis)? Or some way I could add them like .... +add a citizen?

Nyet: maybe if they had their own section/type of icons since it's less important to know what they look like

Bane: Yeah it'd be nice to have some like art not needed alternative

(same question for weapons!)

...I just had an idea for this, although it's weird + I don't know anything about coding. Maybe there could be an item/station on the site, and the item would be non-tradeable, like...a character coin. And when you got a character coin, you could upload a new +character. And then you could edit in the info.

Vamps: perhaps not an item, thus random users not gaian cant suddenly get char slots. But each enroll of a citizen allot a site granted slot

Vamps was also concerned about the minisite sorting, since citizens are still demon/ghost/undead/etc. She suggests:

Vamps: rather than creating a new table, you could opt to edit the 'cert' on the minisite for citizens to include a pin or some such. Basically a small way to better identify them from students/enrolled

Examples: User ImageUser Image

Or distinguish them the same way horsemen/deus/amity are, with border colors.

Don't know what the best function would be, or the least amount of work/smoothest system in the long run. O:

Edit1: ANOTHER POSSIBILITY? Bane: Restrict it to people with students/hunters, and give them a new user access group.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 pm
I has some questions BD

A few month back I inquired about aliens in TiH and I got a awesome answer, and according to the answer a alien can't be in TiH but you can have something that looks like it, but you need a good reason.

In that case, say a mad scientist reaper and/or a necromancer went into a bar went to the human world, watched some movies and saw a xenomorph and went "you know what ******** this I'm going to create this bitching xeno thing for shitz and giggles", then went back to halloween and into their science labs and literally made one. Would that be plausible?

And on that note what would the limitations be? Would it need to be a undead creature, or could it be alive? Could it look exactly like a xenomorph or a weird representation of one? Would it be classed as a chimera instead? What sort of powers could it have?

ONE LAST QUESTION Because I'm a derp if you get over 800 words in a open class rp would it be 2 points or just 1?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm
poke mattix
I has some questions BD

A few month back I inquired about aliens in TiH and I got a awesome answer, and according to the answer a alien can't be in TiH but you can have something that looks like it, but you need a good reason.

In that case, say a mad scientist reaper and/or a necromancer went into a bar went to the human world, watched some movies and saw a xenomorph and went "you know what ******** this I'm going to create this bitching xeno thing for shitz and giggles", then went back to halloween and into their science labs and literally made one. Would that be plausible?

And on that note what would the limitations be? Would it need to be a undead creature, or could it be alive? Could it look exactly like a xenomorph or a weird representation of one? Would it be classed as a chimera instead? What sort of powers could it have?

ONE LAST QUESTION Because I'm a derp if you get over 800 words in a open class rp would it be 2 points or just 1?

Dude, poke. The Really Good Reason a xenomorph would exist in Halloween is that it's Really ******** Scary. XD You don't need to explain how something that scary came to exist, it just wouldn't come from space or anything like that.

1 point ~ ! We do allow for extra points if you make huge huge rps/solos ~ but we're talking like 10k+  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:26 pm
Oooohhhh

THANKYOU LIZZZ >w< <3333  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Couple of questions, to make sure if these things are okay before I do anything! Is it alright to log RP done over IM or PM and have it count for points?

Also, awhile back, my student Sinclair participated in the Seven Kings as a quest character. I didn't get him as an official student immediately after the event finished, but now that I have, would it still be okay to do the dream solo for him to remember what happened?

Sorry if this has been answered before OTL  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 pm
Methinks it would be super if newbies could win permission to have a villager (non-student, but RPable at all times) character in TiH! People like me who want to join TiH for being-allowed-to-RP-with-everyone-in-a-non-nerfed/temporary-way reasons would be totally thrilled to win prizes that don't have any art or school life attached, yo heart

edit: By win, I mean get that as a prize in some event or other. OR EVEN MOST EVENTS?! WOULD BE AWESOME.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Mythee

Festive Explorer

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm
According to the official growth art thread, it said we cannot RP the next year even if we have art until an official announcement is made but it doesn't say what that is. (We can RP the next year even if we don't have art yet.)

According to the exam thread where we sign up for exams it says to RP the next year once you finish your exam, so which is correct? I'm just not sure when to start using new dice and want to clarify ^_^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm
heyooo more student list stuff
i went to this page to edit Chelsea Craft's journal info/link, but when I click on the icon it says

"Error!

This is not a valid journal page! Go back!"

I'm not sure if anyone else has the problem so I am posting it here to ask what do, just in case it's an error on my part or something o v o~  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 pm
Ren has a Class B Artifact that allows him to copy a FEAR move from an ally:

Quote:
Usable once per battle. You may copy one of your ally's (only allies, not opponents) Fear/Charge attacks to use as an additional Fear attack. This becomes an EXTRA Fear ability for you to use in battle only, but can only be used once that battle.

Does this mean that he gets an extra turn if there is a limit, or is it that he just has 4 fears he could possibly use? i.e. there's a boss fight, limit is three moves per round (attack, defend, or heal). I assumed he would just have the fears to choose from, but would he get a fourth move to attack, or is it stuck to the limit of just 3?

...I HOPE THIS MADE SENSE I D E K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm
Mythee
Methinks it would be super if newbies could win permission to have a villager (non-student, but RPable at all times) character in TiH! People like me who want to join TiH for being-allowed-to-RP-with-everyone-in-a-non-nerfed/temporary-way reasons would be totally thrilled to win prizes that don't have any art or school life attached, yo heart

edit: By win, I mean get that as a prize in some event or other. OR EVEN MOST EVENTS?! WOULD BE AWESOME.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Villager like the Halloween Town citizens? It's something we've been playing with and used during our most recent event, actually! Of course the reason we were able to do so is because those characters would be entirely new to the world of Halloween, and wouldn't need a great deal of knowledge or understanding of the setting right off the bat. It's a bit trickier when players are handed an adult character that would have spent a lifetime in Halloween, which is why we normally require a second year student (or higher) for players to begin creating HTown characters at will. Also since HTown is very much a sandbox, players have more power over world-building and events there than they do with students.

Hopefully we'll have more opportunity to make them available for full-newbies, but again ~ it's tricky, and I know very well that the setting can be extremely overwhelming to new players.

Alicia Firestar
According to the official growth art thread, it said we cannot RP the next year even if we have art until an official announcement is made but it doesn't say what that is. (We can RP the next year even if we don't have art yet.)

According to the exam thread where we sign up for exams it says to RP the next year once you finish your exam, so which is correct? I'm just not sure when to start using new dice and want to clarify ^_^;

As long as they've done their exam, you can RP the next year. What the above refers to is basically the locked years. To keep the amount of characters/players in each year healthy, we've kept growth tiers locked in the past and have gradually been opening them up. Graduate is currently the only one that's locked, and after we have the first big hurrah for graduates, it'll be playable to anyone reaching that stage.

chimarii
heyooo more student list stuff
i went to this page to edit Chelsea Craft's journal info/link, but when I click on the icon it says

"Error!

This is not a valid journal page! Go back!"

I'm not sure if anyone else has the problem so I am posting it here to ask what do, just in case it's an error on my part or something o v o~

Just post it here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22893413&page=1 ~ and the danse-danse-ninja fairy will see it ~ !  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am
I have a little question about points from this Halloween ORP. I only did the first part, I think... But I know I had 800 words.

Does anyone know if I get any points and how many?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Just have a question about the wepaons that can be crafted from titan battles. Is it a 1 weapon per char thing or could a character potentially get all four but simply be limited to using 1 per battle?  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm
-Yasha Alchemist
I have a little question about points from this Halloween ORP. I only did the first part, I think... But I know I had 800 words.

Does anyone know if I get any points and how many?

That rp would be +1 for participating and +2 additional if over 800 words!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
Just have a question about the wepaons that can be crafted from titan battles. Is it a 1 weapon per char thing or could a character potentially get all four but simply be limited to using 1 per battle?

You can indeed have multiple weapons! Only one can be carried on hand at a time (like runic items, artifacts, etc)  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 am
More minipet student/hunter/horsemen journal suggestions!

Would it be possible that you could add minipets to your character journal?
Like the character's IC main pets?

since it is on the minisite anyway... >__>

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games