Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm
Jonderken

THe clone behind the desk would glance towards the blond male sitting on the floor. "That's good. And yes, it can also get worse." Glancing out the window he would heard the male speak again, this time regarding the Senju male. "Yeah, I did. It would of been a mission for the both of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1100 :: Ryo 1400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara checked his sphere again and remained silent for a moment. "Sorry, then. I just take that kind of stuff serious. When someone tells me there is an invader I tend to get serious about it." He was not particularly proud of what he had done to a fellow shinobi, reading another shinobi's mind was something he'd only do when absolutely needed. Ibara just felt that reading the Senju's mind would give him more detail than the shinobi himself would've been able to articulate. He then turned inward on himself focusing on sending a message to his clone at the gates. 'keep moving, check the hokage monument.' Ibara cracked his neck. "Sorry about kind of ruining the mission." Ibara yawned slightly. "Should I have just played along?"

Blessings Followed by Sin

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 pm
Jonderken

'Nono, it's quite fine. He will just have to find somebody else to try the mission on is all.' The clone would stand up from his chair and start to stretch out of boredom. He was getting a bit restless from sitting in the chair. 'Nah, it's all good. Don't worry about it.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 pm

User ImageUser Image

Walking in as calm as usual, Luciano approached the Hokage's clone. "Hokage - sama, I have completed each felony mission as you have requested. I was wondering if I could be promoted".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:29 am
xSilent Echoes

[[ Do you only have 1400 AC? -looking at your format- ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am
xSilent Echoes

[[ Do you only have 1400 AC? -looking at your format- ]]

sorry i keep forgetting to update the format but my AC really is 3900  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara glanced up from his orb of water only for a moment as the Aburame entered the office. He was concentrating on the barrier, it seemed it detected small life forms such as rodents, and insects and birds as well as the larger things such as humans/demons etc. The smaller things only gave off tiny little rings as they passed through, easily missed if not concentrating one-hundred percent on the sphere. Ibara cracked his neck as his clone appeared in front of him. 'Done, no one at the border.' The clone sent telepathically to Ibara. Ibara looked at the clone and said out loud. "You stay here, take care of this, let me go out and train a little more." Ibara looked toward Masaru and said, "I'm heading out. My clone is going to take care of the barrier for a bit. I need to rest." Ibara stretched and yawned before exiting the office.

[Exit to Academy]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm
xSilent Echoes

The clone behind the desk looks over the male's file and then gives him a nod before promoting him then sending him along. There were no extra missions at this time.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

Ibara's clone looked up from a large ping on his water sphere with the kanji on it. "Lord Hokage, I know now is not a good time but, someone just left the village, without a pass." The clone paused for a moment. "Should I send my original to pursue them?" The clone looked back at the sphere as the ripples in the sphere started to fade. The person walked right out of the front gate. What in the world? Why didn't the guards at the gate stop them? Ibara's clone shrugged. It wasn't important what was important was that the person was stopped, detained, and brought back.

Blessings Followed By Sin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 pm
Jonderken

xSilent Echoes

The clone would glance towards the Yamanaka's clone as he spoke about someone leaving the village. He had an idea who it would be. With a sigh and a face rub he would would simply nod. "Yes. I would like your original and Luciano here to pursue Kojin. Make haste." He would toss two sets of scrolls to Luciano, one set for him, the other for Ibara, before dismissing him.

Missions for you two
Title: Tracking
Information: Track down the suspect & keep an eye on them! If an assassination is in order, or information retrieval is needed, those will be counted as separate missions.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None

Title: Apprehension
Information: The Village Leader is feeling nervous about certain shady characters in the Village. He or she has charged you with the task of finding, subduing, and interrogating these characters using whatever means are available.
Minimum Posts: 10

Title: Information Extraction (Reasons for leaving ect)
Information: The Kage wants some information, and will do anything to get it! You can torture, use mind tricks, or even con them into giving it to you. Once you have it, return to your Kage to finish the job. Beware; if you get caught you may not be rescued!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None. Get the information.

Title: Assassination [If reasons are unworthy]
Information: Someone needs to die, and this someone is certainly not about to go easily. Happy hunting!
Minimum Posts: None

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

Ibara's clone nodded toward the hokage and focused back on the sphere making sure no one else followed. After a moment Ibara's clone tossed two of the passes to Luciano and without looking up from the sphere. "Give one to my original, he'll meet you at the gate. He's already on his way. Good luck."

Blessings followed by sin
xSilent Echoes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Jonderken

User ImageUser Image

Catching the scrolls after the Hokage had tossed it to him, Luciano opened one of them up only to see three A ranked missions and one S ranked mission. To Luciano this was a dream come true, finally able to test is skills. Tthe Hokage also mentioned another which was the blonde haired shinobi who was looking through the water sphere to see that Kojin had left. Luciano had never really knew her but he had seen her and that was enough to capture her. Looking at the blonde haired boy who was in fact of the Yamanaka Clan, Luciano saw that he had thrown him to passes to leave the village. "This should be quick Lord Hokage and I'll meet your original in a few, I have some things I need to do". With his hand in his pocket, Luciano made a smooth exit.

[Exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance Time to go Hunting 3nodding

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 pm
Blessings Followed By Sin

User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

Ibara's clone looked up from the sphere he was still monitoring. "Lord hokage, Ibara and Luciano have left. I'll keep you updated on the situation as Ibara still has a link with me, and now Luciano as well." The clone looked back at the sphere for a moment as the water orb began to wiggle from the clones loss of concentration. It only had 1/2 of the original Ibara's chakra so it really had to concentrate on the orb or it would come down and leave a large watery mess on the Hokage's floor. After a few moments the clone looked up with wide eyes, he had been listening through Ibara's mind since everything in the office was quite. "Lord Hokage, we may have an issue. Our target, well my original and Luciano's target has reportedly entered Sasagi Village. Do you want us to continue to pursue?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm
Jonderken

The clone behind the desk would nod to the male as he continued to busily work on his paperwork. Not long after that the clone spoke to Masaru's once more about an altercation that had came up. "Yes, complete your mission at all costs. You might want to use Henge to change your appearances or something because if you are tied back to this village from doing anything.. reckless.. Well, to say the least, Konoha will not be responsible for what happens to you. Is that understood? It's the price you have to pay for such kind of missions." The clone would continue his work as he spoke without even looking up.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered in his usual manner, making small talk with the desk workers and other employees in the office. After his visitation was over he entered Masaru's office and bowed his head. "Lord Hokage, the mission went well. I was wondering if I could be promoted to the next level." he said running his fingers through his hair. If he gained the seat he wanted he would begin to train freely, for Jounin had much fewer restrictions that would allow him to shine.

Chakra: 715/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games