Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Once Black-san had realized that he could go...and at some point release her hand, they would all continue to the next phase of their day. It was very odd though. Most of the time, the only physical contact she ever had with another male her age was in fist cups or crab pinching. But past the playground rules, it was still very unusual for her. Their large hands, overly warm for whatever reason. In secrecy, Doki envied hands with characteristics as those. Anyway..

Now that the gennin had been handled, she finally, and by god, finally took a gander to Suzume. Who had been patient in her seat for quite a while. Scuffling her hair a bit, she settled back into her seat. "Busy day, Suzu-nee. Mhem. So, how are things going?" Asked the adviser. Naturally, being careful with her words. She wanted to know if she was no longer having relationship troubles like last time. But anyhow, from her perspective, Suzume appeared to be distressed. What could be the issue?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Honestly, this was taking far too long and Suzume was starting to feel hungry. It seemed she would not have to wait for too much longer though, not when there was Doki to speak with and the genin had finally left. Moving into the office and closing the door to try and keep things a little more private, Suzume took a seat and sighed softly "Fine I suppose. Apollo is back and it's been great to have him around but... there's something I need you to tell the Raikage." It was only a couple weeks but Suzume could just feel as if something was abnormal.

As one who worked out and knew her body quite well, it didn't take too long to guess what was up. She had even confirmed it in private with the hospital and told Apollo. "Tell her... that I'm pregnant. It's only been a few weeks, not too long but I've had it confirmed with a doctor at the hospital since he says my symptoms match up." A bit easier to speak about once she had started talking. Besides, if she could not tell Doki then who could she tell about the news.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

For the longest time, Doki merely looked at Suzume. Frozen in a mental stasis of virginal block and thick headed disbelief. It wasn't as though it was alarming but.. She just never imagined Suzume to be the next mama after Fuyu. Or at least within her known generations. And though the young kunoichi attempted to seal her many levels of feels, her facial expression started to animate rather oddly on certain instances. Like fluctuations during a televised event. "C-Congratulations!" She said, without really thinking about it. Babies were...a good thing in society. Or so she liked to believe. But here was Doki, already hopping up out of her seat and scooting closer to Suzume.

"I'll be sure to tell her as soon as she comes back. But-but-- When will you start your maternity leave?" Or whatever pregnant people called it. She'd have to remember. Suzume was a very good and efficient shinobi to the village. In a way, it made sense. With the circulation of many bright genin, and the oncoming break for a mature shinobi. Either way, this village was in good hands. The clone smiled even wider. Happy in anyway she could imagine. A baby was gonna be on the way. The village was growing even bigger without many realizing it by the day. A teardrop left her cheek and fell over her lap.

Then hiccuped and smiled, rubbing her face with her sleeve.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image

If anyone had told her months ago that she was going to have a baby, there was no chance at all of Suzume believing them. Yet things did happen... she just could not believe that it had to happen right at the time it did. She was still trying to push for Konin rank, Kein was still on the loose, and there were new genin who needed training. Not to mention she was just so close to mastering the bukijutsu styles she had been training with.

Staying seated, she waited for Doki to smile or cry or do whatever it was most people did when they heard someone was pregnant. It was actually quite interesting to see the other's reactions, even after all this time it was still pretty easy to read what the other was feeling. Finally Doki settled on congratulating her, which came as a relief. Not that she thought Doki would condemn her or anything, but right now she just did not want anyone to react negatively. Standing when Doki did, the red head gave a small smile to the other and replied "I'm not sure. I suppose I'll have no choice when I'm further along in the pregnancy. But for right now... no dangerous missions."

It would not be fair to Apollo to go on missions that would risk their unborn child, and Suzume would certainly never be able to forgive herself if something happened. Seeing that the other was just ready to cry, Suzume stood where she was for a moment or two before moving closer and giving Doki a hug. "So... think it'll be a boy or a girl?" It was a little awkward for the swordswoman so she really just asked the first thing that came to mind.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 pm
Eihwaz bowed her head to the woman who handed her and her brother the bands.
"thank you. we shall do our best to prove our worth."
she said then grabbing the coller of her brother's shirt she dragged him out with a surprising feat of strength.
"come Lelouch. we have much to do. much to learn."
she said as they left.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Lelouch Vi Senju

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
" "

Senju | Genin | Kumogakure | Earth/ Water | Ninjutsu/Samurai | Mokuton
Chakra Lvl :: 355/355
Jutsu's Used ::

“Nindo? How can I have one if I can't even follow my own path? That is why I will tear my self free from her shadow and walk in the light! Only then can I discover my own ninja way.”
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

“Onee-san!” Lelouch said, grabbing his band he was swiftly dragged away. Trying to squirm but falling to break free he said, “Stop this I can walk on my own! Grr, Your being over zealous!”
Trying his headband as he was forcefully removed Lelouch sighed.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Doki looked unsure of her suggestion. If it were up to her, Doki would just babyproof the entire maternity mission thing for Suzume. I mean...nothing taxing but... For the life of her, Doki would refrain from anything bounty hunting like. Anything that had to do with graphic details of murder or other needless violence. Maybe stuff like acting as a liason or diplomatic traveler or something that wouldn't expose a pregnant woman to needless ventures. Doki, being the baby in her family of a bunch of other dumb brothers, always looked forward to another sibling. But her biased here was merely concern. Suzume was indeed a strong and independent kunoichi but..

Her head was starting to get migraines just thinking about what to do. For now, she had to think of baby safe missions. But all that was pushed aside when Suzume gave her a hug. It was nice. Because it would normally be Doki to be the type. She hugged her back just as nicely. Thinking, this'll be their least awkward hug before the months would roll her belly. At Suzume's question, Doki simply thought about it. While doing so, she overheard again how the two Senju siblings were on their way out. Eccentric as always. Then a rather sly grin appeared before her face. "Either is fine. But...what if you had twins?"

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

It wasn't like she had to be totally babied right now, she was still soon into the pregnancy. It wasn't like she couldn't do anything because she didn't have the energy. She just had to avoid missions that would prove dangerous to her and the baby. Which, all things considered, might be hard to do, unless she was doing chores or training genin.

The thought of twins brought a mixed reaction to Suzume. Two children... not that it wouldn't be good, but wouldn't it be worse as far as the pregnancy went? "Well... I guess I'd be happy after their birth... when it's all over." said Suzume, attemtping a joke as she smiled back to Doki. "Anyway... if you need to give me easy missions, just sending me to deliver or retrieve things might be easy enough. Or to train genin. And you would not happen to have any idea where Apollo went, would you?" After that last mission and facing Kein, she wanted to check up on him and make sure he was okay.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

She nodded and crossed off another section of missions for her to do. As for training the genin, well.. A pregnant might be able to do it. But training genin was no easier than any other mission itself. Abiding by the objectives, at times remaining impartial if given fledgling students doing dumb things, and becoming responsible for their well being. Committing to their training. Doki shook her head. "I'll allow you to train them whenever you can but I can't allow you to operate a full squadron." Doki knew she didn't have to explain why. With love comes marriage, then the carriage. And barely much time for the virgins.

As she cleared that up, they went into Apollo. She thought about it for a moment. Seeing that he had came back all bloodied up and torn. But as usual, seeming fine. "Well he came in the office, looking a bit of a mess. But he left the office and I think he went to his newly assigned genin squadron." She tapped her chin, thinking that it would be all. Other than that, Doki had no other idea as to where he could have drifted. The clone that is, anyway.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:12 pm
He looked at the headband a moment, studying its features before he took it out of her hand. It wasn't a simple gesture either, he'd snatched it from her hand with some force. Even if it was the raikage he didn't care, he did not like being around people so his manners were quite lacking. Giving a curt nod to the person, he just left the office without another word. Once outside the office he would pause for a moment, to fashion the band around his neck. When it was all in place, he would head out again leaving the building to begin his training as a shinobi.  

anime saves

Nerd

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi smiled happily at Dokijima-san. "Thank you! Let's go Myruai." She said estatically. Her eyes darkened as she noticed smoke coming from the direction of the gate. She looked at Myurai with alarm before dashing out of the office and towards the gate.

OOC: (Exited)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai stood in silence as he watched the somewhat chaotic office with a smile. Then as Kasumi's expression changed quickly he dashed out after her without a word.

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 am
User Image

Training genin might not be easy, but Suzume was certain she could do it while she was still early in the pregnancy. "That's fine." replied Suzume, not minding that if she would not be given a full squadron. Just one would work fine if she were to seriously train anyone. As for where Apollo was, it seemed Doki really did not have a clue and Suzume would have to search for him.

Yet even that would have to wait since a glance outside the office showed smoke coming from inside the village. It was just a feeling, but this was not an ordinary fire. "... I'm going to have to check that out, Doki."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Doki's attention was flagged by the sudden commotion of the other office people crowding by the windows. Alarm and bursts of panic. It seems the Gennin had already taken the initiative to take it upon themselves to teach the elders, the meaning of emergency. She forked her fingers within her lips and whistled. "The village is under attack. Evacuate the citizens. Wake up the Anbu HQ and get them to do whatever the hell that needs to be done. All medics report to Hospital bases and send a team to safeguard that zone." Even for a clone, she still presented as much authority as a proxy raikage. Meanwhile, she would have to go. "We are professionals! Let's go-go-go-go!!" The staff had then gone out in uniformed order.

Yet, Suzume was here informing Doki about possibly leaving. She was surely going to refuse and outright deny whatever Suzume was going to say. But knowing her, the red haired woman wouldn't have it in her to disobey. And besides, they needed all active shinobi. "Help evacuate the citizens." That was all she commanded Suzume to do for the immediate moment. And soon, the clone poofed. Acting bands, at this point, would have to be delayed until later.

((Anyone who needs a band in this dire situation, can interact with an NPC secretary.))

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 am
User Image

Maybe it would be dangerous, especially seeing some great flaming thing in the distance. But Suzume loved and believed in this village, if she could still do something to help then she would. It was impressive watching Doki take control, and the red head waited expectantly for any order the clone might give her. If she was told to take cover then she would, but Suzume honestly hoped the other would tell her to go out and help in some way.

Giving the order to help evacuate, Suzume gave a nod and said "Thanks Doki." Ready to brave the streets, the red head opened a window and leapt out, intending to check out where there was fire yet no signs of battle. The people in the destroyed areas would need the most help.

((Exit to Edible Creations))

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games