Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:44 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri blushed at his words. "Nowe's been my rock of common sense, keeping me from some of my crazier plans. And I'm a wind jutsu user, with my own style that I made myself." She said proudly, before smiling at Nowe and telling the graves, "We work well together, both in and out of battle."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 pm
Nowe smiled over at her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "And we'll get through this....we'll see the end of Seito..and we can move on with out lives." He said. It was a happy thought, a world without Seito. He's been plaguing his life since he had become a Genin.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:55 pm
"J-just recently. Sorry about that, I was looking for a place to eat." Yumi said sheepishly, hoping Zane wouldn't notice how weird she was acting. She didn't want to look like an idiot in front of someone like him. Wait, why am I acting like this? Usually I don't feel like I'm about to drop dead of embarrassment around boys, but this one...I hope this feeling isn't that feeling that usually makes people do stupid things. Yumi thought to herself.

"Really? Me too, I was heading to a place called Shushuya, it's kinda nice and the food there is ridiculously good, though usually I don't eat there because I don't have the time, wanna join me?" Zane asked with a smile. His face lighting up when Yumi said yes. "Awesome, just follow me and hopefully you won't get lost." Zane said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri nodded determinedly. "We will get through this. I won't let him haunt us forever." She said stubbornly. And she planned to back up her words. Kiri was stubborn enough to make a mule look pleasantly agreeable.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm
Nowe smiled and leaned forward, kissing her gently. "I should probably get you back home. Your mom's going to be missing you." He said gently, resting his forehead against hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm
((I think I'll wait until something happens so I can skip through Zane and Yumi's awkward dinner/lunch conversation. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 pm
Kikou could not help but Laugh as he her her crack up as soon as the waitress came by he ordered kalbi short ribs and a side order of rice  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri laughed quietly, content with Nowe nearby. "I'm sure it's fine. I told mom I was heading out with you. But it has been a long mission and a bed is sounding really good right now." She pulled away reluctantly, helping Nowe up. "You can't be in much better shape than I am, to judge from the condition of your clothes when I found you." She said teasingly.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm
"I'll have the same," Tayu said, catching her breath. She wiped a stray tear of laughter from her eye after the waitress had left. "Whoo, I haven't laughed for a silly reason like that in a while."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 pm
Nowe laughed lightly, getting to his feet. "Are you kidding? Narrow escapes, giving Zane a heart attack, all in a days work." He was tired though, but he wouldnt' admit why. The curse mark was tiring, to both use and resist. He would definitly have to find a way to seal it after he had dealth with Seito. He began to walk in the direction of Kiri's home, staying by her side. "Your lucky...to have someone to go home to. Don't ever take her for granted ok?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri shook her head. "I would never take my parents for granted." She said firmly. Her parents meant the world to her and she knew how precious they were, especially since they were both shinobi. They both ran the risk of death on every mission. Outside the house, Kiri stopped. She looked at Nowe and seemed nervous. Taking a deep breath, she gathered her courage to ask him quickly, "Do you want to stay the night?" She didn't like the thought of him going home to an empty house. "I-I mean, we have a spare bedroom if you want. I'm sure mom wouldn't mind. And dad is gone on a mission. So there's plenty of space." Kiri knew she was babbling now, but she couldn't seem to stop.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Nowe blinked in suprised as Kiri started going on about him staying over. A light blush covered his face, and he just let her babble on and on. Quickly, he put a hand over her mouth, and started chuckling lightly. "Kiri..." he hesitated for a moment, thinking over what she might say if he turned her down. "I would love to...if your mother wouldn't throw me out of the house out right."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri blinked in surprise to find Nowe's hand over her mouth. She fell silent, letting him talk. She too, was blushing faintly. Smiling, she pushed Nowe's hand down so she could speak. "Mom won't, I know. Come on." Taking his hand, she dragged him inside. "Mom? Can Nowe stay the night?" She called out as she entered. Her mother poked her head in from the living room and smirked slightly. "All underwear stays on and in place. Other than that, go for it." The woman's words make Kiri blush furiously. "Mom!" She squeaked in protest. Her mother continued as if she hadn't spoken at all. "There's blankets in the hall cupboard. The spare room is a mess though, so it might be easier to just make him a bed in your room or in the living room."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 pm
Nowe's blush deepend as their conversation started, prefering to let Kiri do all the talking. "Nice to see you again to Mrs. Hoshitaru." He said, holding up his hand in a wave. His eye's began to wander, taking in the famaliar sights of Kiri's house. Not much had changed, which made him feel more at home then one would think.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri, still blushing furiously, headed for the hall cupboard. Her mother merely chuckled. "I love you Kiri." Kiri glared at her, then sighed and smiled. "Love you too mom." Her mom winked at Nowe then disappeared back into the living room. Kiri pulled some blankets and pillows out of the hall cupboard. She headed down the hall, peeking into a room before swiftly closing the door. "Mom!! That is an explosion, not just a mess!" Her mother chuckled and called back, "Blame your father. He was working on a new project." Kiri sighed, shaking her head. "Right. So, living room couch or my room?" She asked, glancing at Nowe shyly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games