Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am
"Such charming kids you have. You must be so proud." Daemon said as he walked out from behind one of the walls that had temporarily housed him. "And I must say, your daughter's quite the healer for one so young. What could have taken weeks to heal she helped speed up to little more than a day." he said feeling his pristinely healed face with a smug smirk. This time, he had an ace up his sleeve.

((One more post, and then I'm going to bed.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am
Mala looked shocked to see Daemon so well, her gaze switching between Larai and Daemon for many moments before she finally asked what she would. "What are you talking about? And where is my son?!"

Larai was deathly silent, looking like she was about to start crying at any moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am
"What more do I have to say? Your adorable little daughter took pity on me and brought me back to near tip top shape!" Daemon said. "As for your rambunctious little boy..." he reached out next to him and seemed to unzip a hole in the air itself, revealing a swirling black blob where poor Kai hung limp and unconcsious from a pair of pure black chains. "...I do believe he's what you'd call a hostage. What I want should be quite clear at this point." he said as he gave Mala a dirty look that said he wanted her in bed and at his command.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am
Mala gave her daughter a look that said that they'd talk about this later. She then glared up at Daemon and hissed, "You'd better let him go now, or so I swear I'll burn you until there's nothing left of you but ashes!"

"Please leave mommy and Kai alone!" Larai called out, tears streaming from her eyes by now. "I'll do whatever you want me to! Just please don't hurt them anymore!!"

Mala quickly turned to her daughter, trying to hide Larai behind her and to quiet her before she said anything more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 am
"Sorry, sweetie, but you're a few years too young for my tastes. And really, what's a few nights in bed compared to the safe return of your boy here?" Daemon said reaching up to hold Kai's chin in one hand. "He's quite spunky, this one. And I'm sure you know by now how much I hate spunk...." he said as began to tighten his grip on Kai.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am
"You know, you really look like nothing but a desperate b*****d if you're resorting to something like this to sleep with a woman. I find it hard to believe that you can't just let him go and look for sluttier ventures!" Mala exclaimed, starting to feel quite frustrated. She also doubted this would work on Daemon, but it was worth a shot at least.

Larai watched the scene unfold, unable to help out in any way. She bit her lip, trying to think of what she could do. When she figured out something that might work, she attempted to sneak off as silently as possible - hoping desperately that she wouldn't be caught.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:36 am
"Consider it my goal to sleep with every good looking women I can find. You're just turning out to be an amusing challenge." Daemon said simply. "But is it really so terrible that you'd risk your defenseless son to avoid sleeping with me?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 am
Once Larai was far enough away, she bolted home to tell Van what was happening in hopes of him helping out.

"I'm married to Van, therefor, any thoughts of sleeping with you and seeing you naked are massive turn offs for me. You have as much charm to me as dieting does for fat women. By some chance we did sleep together, neither of us would enjoy it. Believe me, I'm not worth the hassle. So just let Kai go and I'll leave you alone. I won't get in the way of your affairs should you just let him go and for once let us be."

Once Larai got home she exclaimed, "Daddy, come quick! That mean demon guy has Kai hostage and he's threatening mommy!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:03 am
Van gritted his teeth. He couldn't take Larai with him and he couldn't leave her here alone. "Larai, I want you to go to your grandmother's while I go help your mother and brother okay? I'll come come get you once this is all over with, okay?" he told her as he stood in the open doorway before running off to the rescue.

"Shame I'm not one to give up easily. Should I begin progressively hurting the boy than? Always seems to work for the villains in the stories you read." Daemon said as he checked the sharpness of his claws.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:08 am
{Lol, poor Larai's so going to be scarred by this for life. XD}

Larai nodded, doing as her father instructed once he ran off. Tears once more welled up in her eyes. This was all her fault. If only she hadn't helped him! If only she hadn't let her longing for mercy get in the way of her better judgement!

"No, definately not! I'm just wondering why of all the many things you could ask for, you wouldn't ask for something better." Mala said, trying to keep the conversation up for as long as possible. She had already noticed that Larai ran off. Now she was waiting for Van to arrive at any moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am
((Van: Nuuu my daughter's too young to have mental trauma. T-T
Jaquel: I can suggest a great therapist for her if you'd like. Lord knows my family needed it. rolleyes ))

Of course, while the pair chatted, no one noticed Kai had come around. Good thing Daemon didn't think of chaining his legs up too, letting the boy trap Daemon in a sudden head lock. "You creep, stay away from my mom!"

"Er, I was expecting something more....tense." Van said as he slowed to a stop next to Mala, a little dumbfounded that Daemon was currently disabled by his pre-teen son.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am
{Lol don't worry! This will most likely just end with Larai losing her childhood innocence to become a depressingly pessimistic woman! biggrin }

Mala applauded her son, and only now approached the demon. He earned a swift kick in the nuts, and after that, Mala raised a flaming hand to strike him with. "Good job, Kai! I'll have to reward you for this~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 am
"Does this mean I get my bike back?!" Kai said excitedly, as if he didn't currently have his legs around the neck of a demon that was in extreme pain.

((Van: gonk ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:37 am
"Definately~ I'll also have to see about getting you a bike upgrade of your choice." Mala said, grinning broadly. She then looked over to Van, grinning broadly. "Our little blessing is already helping us kick a**~ He's growing up so fast!" she said in that moron doting parent sort of way.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 am
"Sweet!" When Daemon finally passed out due to lack of oxygen, Kai's bonds vanished and he fell to the ground on his rear.

Van chuckled a bit as he walked over to the demon. "Alright, I think it's about time we ended this guy once and for all..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games