Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm
!_!

Joker IS the target! Only his blood sample will give a Vaccine! But he eventually escapes and returns with his ARMY! Can we defend long enough for a vaccine to be procured?!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm
but thats not how the joker rolls! He must be snakey, slimy, we think we know what he is doing but we never truelly have an idea. I think that idea is almsot a little to straight forward to use the joker  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:30 pm
wow i hate when my mom takes the comp so late at night. oh well. i'm back... just not for long.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm
dreadno
wow i hate when my mom takes the comp so late at night. oh well. i'm back... just not for long.
well welcom back  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm
well... brb... gotta go do stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm
i'm back.  

dreadno

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Can people outside of Suna throw in ideas? razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm
um i think thats up to the Kage, but if its the idea i think your cooking, then no XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:37 pm
@Bipolar: If it's just ideas, then I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm
Phoenix: Sorry about the sage thing, there was a mistake in adding me to the list.

Everyone Else: You guys are crazy I just wanna chill a bit! XD  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Phoenix: Sorry about the sage thing, there was a mistake in adding me to the list.

Everyone Else: You guys are crazy I just wanna chill a bit! XD
us too!!! we planning for the next one! We have got gennin to train and such! but then as soon as everyne is done we can jump right back into being suna again  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm
So here is my mini arch plan:

it starts with a few select seperate incidents as peopel start to get sick. Mostly lower level people, or citizens that dont exactly hit the radar. But then the incedents will start happening more and more as people who were sick now seem to be loosing their minds, and answering to a call that they dont exactly understand. Enter joker, and his kenkei genkai of a virus like chakra that when he uses his technique on them, is able to stop them from molding chakra for a while. The highest level is, of course, taking the person over and basically forming them into a zombie. There will be many skirmishes between the Suna forces and him as they are lead on by his dasterdly challenges and plans, always seeming to get away on way or the other. It will only be when we are able to break our ONE rule that we can defeat the joker.

also, this allows AandOE a certain amount of leway on it as to keep us guessing, much like the joker would actually do. So there will be preemptive defenses and strikes, puzzles, games, sadistic and dark stories and choices, character development....everything smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm
If thats not the worst cliche Ive ever seen. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 am
i like the idea... i just... feel like there needs to be less fighting and more puzzle solving. cuz we're suna. we dont just plow through the battle. we solve it first. so... if we do go with your idea... i'd actually think of VOID as being started specifically to deal with the internal affairs portion of this... plus i think that it shouldn't be brought to the joker so easilly but we have to do some internal affairs work as well...

so... that is something i would like to see but i will agree with yo-ko's idea.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 am
it may be a clichee, but i i think it will be an interestin battle and story XD

btw, what are our rewards for the mini arc? besides the huge amount of ac and ryo  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games