Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm
Dantes river

"I'd rather feel pain then nothing at all" sky shrugged, his eyes glowing.
"That's why I've stuck around. He needs me more then he did back then. He's more lost now then ever." Adra drawled, watching rune from the corner of his eye.

"regardless, I'm still right~" she chuckled, kissing him once more.

"I swear it." he nodded, his gaze drifting past them and towards the forest. "My parents however.... Seem to have other plans..." He frowned, moving past the duo to block the way of a faerie woman who's tall form and strong gaze were met by the cold stare of Lianna, who now stood behind her brother, her hand clutching hades' tightly.

"sandwiches sounds gold. We can put in meat to help restore some of the blood everyone lost, and a fruit salad perhaps? Along with... Tea? To drink?" she suggested, grabbing the soap once Hei was done and using it on her own dry hands before she even put them into the water.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

"If that's a jab back at me, you might want to readjust your shot group real quicklike and in a hurry. Just because I don't wear my heart on my sleeve doesn't mean I don't feel. I just set up priorities and even that doesn't always work," Jedah purred a little more darkly than previous statements. Giving a soft sigh, he gently brushed his long fingers against Veda's skin before glancing sharply up at Rissa. Might as well return the human to her. Standing up, he padded up onto the porch and sat down in front of the elemental. "You brats take good care of him or my next visit won't be as pleasant as this one. For now, however, I have to depart. Let him know I'm still always here for him even though we're apart. He's still my brother even if he's been forced into being reborn. This human is back to being yours." Having concluded himself with a smile, Hagen's lips slid back into a serious expression, his eyes closing as they became rather hollow again and yet remaining in a seated position in front of the elemental.

"When you start off lost, it isn't hard to become even more lost though I would guess. I didn't start life as he did so I can't quite say. It's all just speculation after all," Tyvinda sighed softly before wiping a bit of blood off his hand rather nonchalantly. Noting Adramalech's gaze, he glanced at Runealis whom had lost his detached smile and was now slightly twitching at the presence of a new intruder. "I wonder, I wonder..."

Instead of responding, Sheik had just stuck his tongue out before kissing her deeply. She should know by now that he didn't like being wrong much less losing.

"I'll believe you, boy, for now at least," Runealis murmured softly before wrapping his arm still holding Lianna's hand around her. His gaze hadn't so much as shifted from the woman who began approaching them while also noting Cyntus had an arrow already notched back into his bow. Even a boy who wasn't even really her brother was already prepped to kill her family for getting too close. How sweet~. "I wouldn't suggest coming much closer, little miss faerie. I made a few exceptions on who I'd kill for her, but I have exceptions to the exceptions and seeing how she's reacting to you... Well, I'm sure you understand what is going to follow that statement. Speak your mind though, prima donna."

"I'll take Hei so we can cut up some of the larger fruits into bite size pieces. He's well-versed in the arts of blades after all."

"I'll take Mrs. Serai and get started on making some freshly brewed tea then. That means you get Mr. Leviticus with the sandwiches."

"Yeah. This won't be awkward at all..."

"Levi, hush. Come, boy. I'm surprised you're even allowed to touch a pair of unsharpened scissors what with your homocidal tendencies related to your drow nature."

"He have some issues with being separated from you?"

"You could say that... Or you could say he's not really what he seems to be. Be careful of skin contact, Leviticus. I can't keep breaking your connections with others from you just brushing past someone."

"Go make the herbal tea... Miss Kansei, right? It seems we're stuck with the sandwiches. Do you have any preferences on what is on your sandwiches? You've been asking our opinion, but haven't taken the time to assess and give us your preferences. It wouldn't be fair not to take into account your thoughts after you've taken in ours," Leviticus sighed before shooing his wife over to Fedelta. Upon speaking with Kansei, he smiled lightly behind his mask while his eyes seemed to show signs he was actually far more shy than first impressions would give off much like how Tyvinda was actually very peppy and cheerful when he wasn't acting as dark and brooding as Leviticus had first given the impression of his real demeanor. Once the other four were busy and pretty much distracted, he lightly tapped Kansei with a knuckle covered by the leather of his gloves. "Hey... Um... If you could do what I do and you know the person whose memories you're reliving with them, even if only psychologically, wants said memories out in the open... Would you show everyone what you've seen? Would you show them things like what you've experienced through another? ... There's things in his head I'm afraid may throw everyone off is why I'm asking you... You appear to be one of the smarter members after all..."

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 pm
Dantes river

"no. just one of my favorite motos." sky smiled, watching jedah carefully.
"oh joy." Rissa huffed, sitting up and getting ready incase he started fading away again.

pulling her cold stare off of lianna, she let it drift up to Runealis's face and pulled a light smile as she put her hands up. "can't i just see how my baby girl has grown?" Taking another step forwards, the woman's neck met cold steal.
"i'd listen to him. i see far too many people willing to get their hands dirty for her. including myself." Aerith drawled, readjusting his grip on his sword. "now, do us all a favor and back up. mother."
"what do you want, ilharess?" Lianna hissed, pulling out one of her father's daggers.
slapping Aerith's cheek as she stepped back, the smile faded and her green eyes fell back on Lianna. "don't use that tone with me, child!" she snapped, the grin on her face never fading. "now come with me. you wouldn't want to upset your fiance. would you?" she purred, her eyes darkening as she spoke.

"well, i don't really have any preferences for the food. i spent so much time taking care of the others when we were younger, i never really gave my own tastes much thought. " the panther chuckled and stuck her hands under the water, having to turn it up until she saw steam rising off her skin. turning to grab a towel she smiled more. "if you think it might end up hurting him, i think it might be a good idea to skip those things. besides, it'd make things easier on you as well. it must take its tole, that little gift of yours."

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Finally seeming to recover a bit of consciousness, Hagen slightly shifted his gaze to where he could faintly see the figure of a female. "Screwed up big... Didn't I, mother? Let jealousy... The taint you warned me about... Make my decisions for me... Least I tried... To make it right... And fix my mistakes," he mumbled in an extremely low voice before starting to cough up blood again. Shifting himself ever so slightly so his legs weren't under him, he shut his eyes and leaned up against the wall of the house. Ugh... That took up way too much effort and now there was a sharp pain in his chest drawing a bit more of his lucidity from him only to make his vision that much more blurry. This was followed by a sharp pain running through his left arm and then that rapid pounding in his head shut off again, what faint life had shown in his eyes had gone once again behind his half-lidded golden-yellow eyes.

"I wouldn't raise your voice at her, meduarté. And you might want to deal with that arm. You skipped the second warning by hitting him then continuing your approach. I tried, litaein meduarté, to be as generous as I could, but now you're missing your right arm from the elbow down. Such a naughty woman thinking she can lie to me," Runealis purred, the fey language rolling off his tongue just as fluidly as other languages did. Flicking a knife around his free hand, it was apparent by the red on it's blade that he'd moved at some point and yet he didn't look as if he'd budged an inch. The only extra change was the woman's right hand under his foot. "If this fiancé you've attempted to set her up with wants her, let him come and claim her. Continue your advance, however, and I'm coming for your head. I tried to be one with you fey and while you were still wary, you accepted the fact that I avoided drawing a blade much less a bow. Then one little fey goes missing and suddenly it's the outsider's fault. We're not in the fey realm now, meduarté, and I'm not quite believing much your kin speaks. Welcome to the human realm, the land where I can freely wield a blade without anyone really knowing I exist. Sorry for leaving your side ever so briefly, Lianna. I was making sure she understands I'm not all talk much less stupid. Oh and, meduarté, you might want to tell your male compadré he keeps trying to sneak up behind me, there's a big ol' puppydog who is already prepared to rip him to pieces."

"You should come up with some preferences then. How else are you going to get yourself a boyfriend who can have at least a small chance with you by knowing your favorite food or color? But thanks for giving me an honest answer," Leviticus murmured softly before glancing over his shoulder at Serai. Feeling his eye twitch slightly, he began opening a bag holding a loaf of bread. Returning his gaze to the loaf of bread, he felt his tongue running over his teeth behind his mask. "It does take a toll... You can lose yourself amidst all of the memories and you never forget what you've gathered and experienced through them. It's capable of destroying you, succeeding with many before me and has almost succeeded several times with me... I don't like having it, never did, but I can't change the fact that I do have it. Can I... Tell you something else?"

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 pm
Dantes river

"hey. no dying. that's not allowed." Rissa huffed, putting a glowing white hand back on him.

"sneaking behind you? don't be rediculous. i was taking an inventory." a male's voice chimed as an elf with black hair came up to stand beside lianna's mother. "and her fiance would be here, but he's still in the underdark. she's marrying a dark elf. going with that boy she calls her brother." the man snorted, wrapping his arms around the woman.
"i'm not marrying anyone you set up for me." lianna frowned, shifting her dagger slightly. "now do like Aerith said and back up."
Pushing her husband back, Lianna's mother gave a grin. "you mightn't want to move your foot." she purred, the fingers twitching as she waited for her hand back.
"figures you'd know necromancy, ya old hag."
"quite, boy, or you'll be getting worse then a smack from your mother."

"haven't really been looking for a girlfriend lately. been too busy with work and keeping the goofballs safe." Kansei shrugged, pulling out the sandwich meats and cheeses. "go ahead and ask away, i'll do my best to answer." she smiled, setting them on the counter before returning to grab lettuce and some condiments.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:27 pm
Pure T0rture

inhaling sharply, Hagen noticed the blurry Rissa in front of him again. Lord have mercy, he was gonna go insane if everything kept moving like it was. Everytime his vision went dark, something was changing it's position. Then stop blacking out, dummy, he mentally scolded himself making him blink a couple times to clear his vision. "We win?" he smiled faintly at Rissa although his voice sounded rather distant to himself. That was gonna get annoying quickly.

"Inventory, huh? The Master used to say the same thing when I accused him of trying to sneak up on me. I think I'll stick with the whole "attempt to sneak up on me" approach. And of course a litaein meduarté would know necromancy... Ooh~. I'm so terrified of a hand. What're ya gonna do? Feel me up? Strangle me? Reattach it to your soon-to-be-lifeless corpse? Create a second you? Necromancers, more irritating than a lich, draegloth and High Priestess of the drow combined. Sorry if you didn't get the memo, lady, but dark elves are capable of coming to the surface so as I said, "if he wants her, he has to come and claim her". If you need me to translate that into stupid, feel free to ask me to do so for you," Runealis retorted in a slightly mocking tone. At feeling Tyvinda behind him, he picked Lianna up and set her in his arms before brushing a gentle kiss on her lips. "I'll be back for you. I promise. Trevor, keep her safe for me. Aerith, you can retreat if you'd like. I've dealt with bigger bxtches than her before and I doubt she'll be the last. And after I tried my damnedest to give her and her plaything an easy out. What a shame."

"Of course, Hades. Come, come, Lianna. Aerith, you too. I've a bad feeling about what's about to happen," Tyvinda purred in that same vicious tone he'd gotten amidst the previous fight. "Ah yes. In case you die, Hades, what would be your last regret?"

"No comment." That made Tyvinda sigh, but he continued walking back to the house with Lianna still in his arms.

"Your boyfriend is so... Isolated."

"You can't protect them forever. They've gotta learn to stand on their own two feet," the elder Sheikah advised softly before yet again glancing briefly over his shoulder at Serai scolding Fedelta. Shaking his head slightly, he returned to what he was doing while seeming somewhat hesitant to speak again. "I'm... Not really Sheik's, Tyvinda's and Sheila's dad... I promised Serai I would act like it in front of them for her, but I don't like lying and acting as my brother would to them. It weirds me out having to act all lovey-dovey with my sister-in-law too. I'd rather tell them what happened to Levi, but Serai doesn't want them to know. So far, they haven't noticed anything, but they're going to figure it out eventually and I don't want them to hate me for all that I've done since Sheik was a toddler... Sheik and Sheila tend to hold grudges after all whereas Tyvinda will probably smile like the Cheshire Cat then try decapitating me as his way of saying all is forgiven... They don't even know their dad had a little brother, only a little sister which is where Watari came into the family..."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

"from what i can tell, yeah." she smiled at him, the glow on her arm increasing. "how you holding up?"

"better be in one piece." Lianna sighed, kissing him hard before Trevor could pull her away.
putting his hand over his wife's mouth before she could say anything too stupid and get them both killed, the elf gave a sigh and nodded. "I appologize for Lidya's childish behavior. unlike her, i'm not so eager to fight you, boy. nor do i want her to die. if you'd be so kind as to give back her hand, i'll take her and we'll be on our way." he drawled, ignoring the glare his wife was giving him.

"sometimes i just can't help it..." she shrugged, startign to make the sandwiches as he explained things. "mmm... that is a bit hard.... it was hard to act as kana's sister for that long. but you get so caught up in the act you forget about your real self." she shrugged, turning to look at him.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 am
Pure T0rture

"I hurt like hell and keep blacking out where all the fuzzy images around me change their positions. It's good to hear we're winning though even if only this far along," Hagen snickered softly before hissing and lightly touching his chest where Hei's metallic claw had gotten him. Ooh how bad that hurt... "Might still have blood in that lung for a bit if I can get stable again... It's just really loud thumping in my head from my heart pounding and it's making my voice sound so faint and distant..."

Tilting his head to the side slightly, a dark smile passed over his face as he caught his blade by the hilt whilst the blade pointed towards the hand twitching under his foot. "That? Oh no. She's isn't getting that back, mon ami. If I return that, then I'm gonna be a liar on saying I will kill you if you continue your advance. The way I see it, she failed to heed my warnings and thus had an arm removed - fortunately for you, not her head. Now, if I reward her for threatening him and her, she's going to think it was a minor punishment that will be forgiven. That's not the correct message that portrays my actions so therefore I won't be returning her arm. She might want to start learning to use just one arm," Runealis purred icily, his voice drawing a visible shudder from the rest of the ninja assassins nearer to the house while he shifted his blade in his hand to where it was spinning slightly between his middle fingers. "I understand quite well not wanting to fight. I didn't want to have to remove her arm as a secondary warning that I won't hesitate in killing you both, but she kind of ruined that and now I'm contemplating how I'm going to dismember her and you if necessary. She broke the rules of this game and now it's a game of survival of the fittest; the hunter and his prey. I may leave one of you alive enough to deliver this drow my message of come and claim her though. It'd make my day making a drow male see that the women who lead their kind are very docile and tame compared to an outsider. You can either start running now or hope to yours gods and goddesses you can keep your eyes on me and protect yourself. Understand?" Sliding the woman's arm out from under his foot, he flashed a toothy grin before using it to wave at the duo.

"Adra, I think he's going to have you roast that woman's arm so she can't have it back... Has he completely snapped?" Tyvinda laughed in an amused manner before nearly jumping at Lucian sliding the sleeping Truth into his lap opposite of Lianna without a word. Flashing a light smile at Lianna, the lycan padded across the ground rather quickly to where he reached for Runealis' arm so as to calm the darker aura beginning to surround his companion. That wasn't the guy he knew and he refused to accept it as the part of him he kept locked behind those cheerfully innocent smiles.

"Hades, a hunt isn't necessary. They intend to leave so return her arm and I'll personally escort them out of here."

"And they'll return just as easily... You trust people like her and you'll end up dead, Lulu. I've been there, puppy. The hunt will continue in about five minutes. I suggest you decide whether you intend to attempt claiming this arm back or you'll run within that amount of time. Just remember, sir, you're not my prey. She is. You stand in my way, however, and you'll be joining her." That answer got Lucian's hand to retract from the other's arm and his unseeing eyes shifting towards the grass underfoot. It seemed Runealis had settled on his answer.

"Run if you value your life, ma'am. I'd suggest reaching the fey realm before he reaches you... I doubt even Lianna or Adramalech can change his mind..."

"Yep... I was like my sister and Watari were before starting up this act; shy, timid and wanting to try reasoning with people than get into full-fledged hostility. Leviticus, however, was a rather violent kind of guy. He could smile as innocently as a newborn infant and still decapitate someone once their usefulness had run out. That's where Tyvinda gets his hostile nature behind innocent smiles. The kid nearly killed his sister without so much as thinking twice 'cause she managed to throw Sheik's soul into the spirit realm while his own spirit jumped out of his body to return Sheik's soul back into his body. Once Truth and Deception can be in the physical realm and the spiritual realm simultaneously without either interfering with the other... Whoo whee. I will pity the fool to piss them off. Tyvinda's always been strong, he just lacked the ability to see past his emotions, just like his father. Sheila is just like Serai; always looking out for herself. Sheik tries to reason things out, find the lesser of two evils, but he misses some paths that may be there. Watari, unlike most others besides my mother and last owner of the necklace Sheik now wears, has a strong sense of good and evil yet being as free as the wind to be able to see all paths to take. That's why he was supposed to be the next inheritor of the necklace. As curious as I may be about how he died, I fear it may be as dark a tale as the ones in Runealis' head and that I may lose myself between the two of them. It may be a difficult lifestyle, but it's made others' lives a bit easier," "Leviticus" smiled lightly before finally sliding a key out from under his shirt attached to a thin black rope. Staring at it for a moment, he gave a soft sigh before removing it and quickly sliding it into the female's hand. "I'm going to leave this in your hands since you're such a wise young lady and let me ramble about my guilt to you. You'll know when to use it, but just remember that what lies behind the door this key opens is very deceptive and won't want to return. While it won't want to return, you have to get it back inside that room and lock the door behind it. It's very fragile though so don't be too rough on it. Don't ask why I'm giving it to you, just accept it and understand that there is a severe danger to all this thing possesses. That's all my mother told me when she gave it to me and I've never had to really use it so perhaps another may find use in it. Perhaps she knew one day we'd meet and I'd do this, but one cannot truly say. I just have a strong belief that should you not need this, you will pass it along with all that I've told you about it to a wise individual who won't use it with ill intent. Now to finish these sandwiches." Returning to putting together the sandwiches, he began piling finished sandwiches out of the way of new sandwiches to be made. Seeing as there were quite a few of them, he didn't doubt all of these sandwiches to be gone within a short amount of time.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"hold still or you'll mess up the healing process." the elemental drawled, glancing behind her for a moment.
curling into her dad, the redhead barely noticed having swapped pillows.
stepping out of Trevor's arms, Lianna turned to watch Hades, keeping her hands clenched in fists at her sides.

"right.... " adra sighed, handing Veda back to skylar as he stood up. "i'd take my leave if i were you." he muttered to the elf, rolling his eyes as he nodded and started pulling his wife away. "rune, they're still her family. she'd still be upset if you killed them." he murmured once the duo had made it a decent ways away.

"truth seems to be able to hide her cold side, but it's there. you saw a flicker of it when you arrived." Kansei chuckled, setting down another sandwich. "thank you, i'll keep it in mind." she nodded, sliding the key into a pouch on her hip.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:46 pm
Pure T0rture

"Sorry," Hagen murmured while dropping his hand back down by his side so it'd be out of the way. "So what're we missing due to my inability to avoid fatal injuries like you all?"

Narrowing his eyes slightly as Adramalach urged them to retreat, he seemed highly unhappy as the duo opted to retreat. Once they were a good distance away, he let out a soft sigh and held the woman's hand out to the crow demon. "I know that. I just wanted to actually scare them off so it'd be more convincing if I made you guys believe the bluff too. It makes me glad they didn't catch onto the fact I was bluffing about that. I mean, really? A hand? I'd've gone for her head if I had the actual intent to kill her. Why would I just go for a hand? I was highly serious about the hand though. She isn't gettin' that back," Runealis answered wile briefly waving the hand around. Lucian couldn't hold in the dumbfounded expression matching how he actually felt. He'd been bluffing the whole time?! "You mind getting rid of this for me with your fire? I really don't want her getting it back and any fire I conjure can't do what yours can without taking a really long time. Anyways, I have to make sure they actually depart. I'll be back in a little while."

"Hm? W-wait! Hades, don't-! And he's gone... And he left that woman's arm in my hand... What the heck is with him? He's practically giggling like a school girl over killing them and yet once they finally leave, he's praising Jesus they didn't catch onto his bluff... If it really was a bluff... Was he bluffing?" Lucian sighed before glancing up at Adramalech with his ears twitching slightly. He figured Adramalech would've caught on to Runealis bluffing at the very least, but he seemed to have fallen for it too. "Don't tell me you were in on it..."

"I noticed it. She's still learning though and her dad can teach both of his daughters as all Sheikah were taught so as to harness their true potential. There's parts of them we can't teach though and that would be what they inherited from this past human form of karma. As you have probably noticed of Tyvinda, however, is he's far more rational and dangerous when letting his rage control him. Like during that barrier issue with that Mara lady. He wasn't hitting weak spots in the barrier. He just hit it with such a force that those barriers shattered beneath his blade. They could harness their anger just as he does and not let it control them with blind rage. That would be why they're possibly more intimidating than the thought of an undying soldier of death. Put together, I would not be able to stand against those four even with an army standing behind me. I didn't like sparring with my older brother when I was younger so I'm sure you can imagine how intimidating it is knowing there's now three capable of what he did with his anger," "Leviticus" responded while just giving a faint nod as a sign he'd acknowledged her thanks. His eye suddenly twitched as Serai dug a finger into the injury on his side.

"Naughty, naughty, boy. Your brother would be so disappointed in your inability to follow even the simplest of instructions. Keep your mouth shut on what he told you, kitty. They don't need to know. All they need to know is their motivation is still in place. The tea and fruit is all done. Hurry up with your job. And you, don't let yourself get lost in those memories. I can only protect you so far." Releasing her fingers from his side, he slightly readjusted how he was standing yet remained quiet about all that Serai had said and done. "Leviticus is in a self-induced coma of sorts. I believe it had something to do with his brief contact with Wataru and Basilisk some time back, but we can't be sure without risking this one's sanity. We're working on pulling him back out of it, but as you can tell, our efforts aren't quite working out too well thus far."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"well, it looks like Lianna's parents were here. i think they just left." the elemental murmured, placing her hand on the wound he'd just touched.

Shrugging at the lycan's question, the crow took the hand from rune and quickly burned it. "it's not that i hadn't considered it, it just wasn't at the top of my list." he drawled, glancing back to the porch. "i recommend you return to your girlfriend. she seems to be having a fit or something." he sighed, lighting a cigarette while watching truth kicking in her sleep once more.

"not my secret to tell." was all the panther said as she finished up another sandwhich before she turned to look at Serai. "however, now that i'm in on said secret, don't expect me to sit idly by. if you think i could help in any way, let me know."

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:19 am
Pure T0rture

"Sounds like Hayden got to meet his girlfriend's parents early then," Hagen chuckled softly before wincing yet again. Why did it have to hurt to laugh? It was well worth it though. "Hayden" had always seemed so timid before and even though he behaved differently now, he could still imagine that expression when meeting a girlfriend's parents. It wasn't like he could tell much other than the sound of Rissa's voice outside of what he was doing anyways so he could imagine things, right? "How's it lookin', doc? Pretty serious?"

"Right. Thanks for helping us," Lucian murmured softly before jogging over to Tyvinda and Truth once again. While Tyvinda gently rocked her in his arms like a child, Lucian gently took her hand into his own so as to try keeping her from anymore nightmares. "There, there. I'm back."

"Good girl. Definitely a smart one. I'm curious as to why my eldest couldn't find a girl like you than by getting involved with karma. He just thought he knew everything... I'll let you know if I need anything. For now, however, we're going back to square one in how I got you to act like Leviticus, boy. There'll be no more talking from you on this trip, Giosuè," Serai smiled icily at Kansei before flicking the male Sheikah in the neck, he hand catching a small purple stone that came out on the opposite side. Ignoring how rigid he'd become after having done that, she set the stone inside the center of her choker beneath her mask. "Now be a good boy and start remembering how to behave as my husband, your older brother would speak. Until you can remember that much, pipsqueak, your voice is mine."

Giosuè just nodded slightly before returning to putting together what sandwiches remained. Once finished with his half, he cut them diagonally as he used to do for Sheik when he was younger. Of course Serai slapped him upside the head for it, but it didn't stop him from doing it much less setting it on a plate for everyone. Glancing briefly at Kansei, his gaze seemed to apologize for dragging her into the lie. "He said you don't have to let them know you knew once they figure it out. You're Leviticus, stupid. You don't apologize much less feel guilt. It's your way or no way."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"I've seen worse. Most of your wounds are healed, I think it's just a matter of regaining what blood you lost at this point." she murmured, ignoring the blur in her own vision as the glow on her arms pulsed up to her shoulders once more.

Hugging him when he came over, Lianna smiled softly. Thank you for getting them to leave..." She hummed, kissing his cheek.

The redhead seemed to relax slightly when he took her hand, and although her kicking stopped, her expression remained fearful.

"wasn't planning on it. So, are we eating outside, or are we bringing them inside?" she hummed, changing the subject so as to keep the others from overhearing.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:44 pm
Pure T0rture

"That so?" Hagen smiled faintly while trying to focus in on the girl's face, his body relaxing quite a bit. "Well that's good..." Barely getting that last sentence out, his chest stopped it's slow rise and fall yet again.

"I don't like seeing you uncomfortable and you were obviously uncomfortable with them around so I got rid of the problem. I really did want to go about it in a less hostile manner though," Runealis responded with a slight shrug only to set his fingers against the bridge of his nose and give a tired sigh. "Oh. My. Fxcking. God... Masao, I told you to go away about twenty-four hours ago. Your dad even dragged you away from here. Go. Away! I'm not dying again because of you."

"I'd love to hear your excuse as to why we can't be together this time instead of just "I'm not dying because of you." You're not the only one who's died several times because of the other, buddy. You interfered with my missions, genius. It took so much of my damn patience to get to the point of killing someone or stealing something and then there you were with your fricking overly talented self being one sexy helluva beast and throwing everything off," a dark red haired female ninja retorted while dropping out of a tree with her arms crossed over her chest. Upon her blue-green eyes settling on Lianna, she seemed to shoot her a dark glare. "Is that trollop your excuse? What about all you said to me? All the fun we had together?"

"Don't call her that, Masao..."

"Trollop. She's a trollop. Let her go marry that dark elf. She'll never have what we had."

"Masao, that's enough. You're just pissing me off now."

"Welcome to my world, Romeo. Or would you prefer Altaïr? Ezio perhaps? Christian? How about Jack? Who are you today? Oh. That's right. You have no idea who the fxck you are. So how many times have we been married under aliases again? I can't quite remember, Rune. Ooh! Did I strike a nerve? Is the big and bad King of Killers being unnerved by one little girl? You still going to pirouette in the dark, dizzy and spinning endlessly?"

"Masao, stop it! I don't know what your issue with him is, but you need to grow up and move on. You're acting like a child. Hell, even Mara had more couth than you have and I haven't seen you since I was eight."

"Hm? What the-?! W-Watari?! But you... You finally got out of the cell in that old cabin?"

"Awkward... So this is the girl you used to think was so talented?" Sheik smirked at Watari making him give a half-shrug.

"When you can't really do much right and you have a friend down the street capable of achieving your goal after the third try whereas you've lost count on how many times you've tried it, anyone would consider everyone else talented 'cause you can't do anything right no matter how many times you tried... What cell in an old cabin, Masao?"

"You don't... Remember it?"

"I remember being in a dark room once, but no cell in a cabin..."

"That's because that was the cellar, ya dork! You'd disappeared for several months before I found you nearly starved to death and you told me to run before someone got back when I couldn't pick the lock. I tried telling the adults, but no one listens to kids in our hometown and when I came back for you... You weren't around for such a long time... A few years later, I met him under the guise of Juliet Capulet while he was Romeo Montague. He's always been good with words. We just kept following through our missions, meeting back up again, getting involved with each other, dying, reviving and repeating the pattern since then. It's your stupid Brotherhood, Rune, not me. It's always been their fault we've died."

Runealis didn't respond to her, just started hitting his fist against his forehead as if it would stop all the crazy. "And this is my Mara," he muttered to himself.

"Leviticus says outside is probably the better choice seeing as fresh air is good and he doubts moving certain people would be a wise decision this early after a battle. Let everyone rest up a bit and then we'll move them inside while the fey depart... Or at least Fedelta and his brothers, including Hei. The young Fedelta must be leaving for the Unseelie Court after all," Serai responded as Giosuè gave a slight motion of his hand pulsating like a heart over his chest and then made a slight motion as if he were sleeping. After having been told on, Fedelta gave a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his neck before motioning towards the door.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games