Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara hopped off the train at Hogsmeade station, immediately noticing the cold weather. She wrapped her arms around her chest, hoping that would help her stay warm as she looked for her new friend. "I wonder where Newlyn ran off to..." She took a deep breath of the cold air, loving the feeling and walked down the station to try and find Newlyn.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy quickly grew bored of the first year. He wasn't being much fun! Remy pat his head, and walked off to find a friend. Almost instantly, her eyes fell on Sam. 'There he is... Of course. Caitlin followed. Argh! She is getting on my nerves! she thought to herself. Why was Caitlin so determined to steal Sam?! She took a calming breath, and walked over to them. They were discussing Quidditch! "It was Daisy, but she didn't do anything last year. The weight was on Jayden and I, so you can probably steal her spot. I also happen to know we have an open Beater spot, and it wouldn't be too hard to take Keeper from Raiden. She didn't do much either, and knowing Jayden, he will probably do a complete overturn of the team. she explained, looking at the younger girl. Whatever happens, happens. Whomever he chooses, so be it. she thought, smiling like always. Her eyes sparkled with a different sort of emotion, one she hadn't ever felt.

Wearing
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy watched as Remy walked off. He looked around, hoping for someone to talk to. He awkwardly stood alone, and stared off into space.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogsmede Station ✧ Who are you again?: No one... ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: All alone... ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm
((Um, just like to point out that this is Hogsmeade and my vampires are allowed here. Also, to 'automatically know' that my characters are vampires can be considered godmodding, especially since they look like normal people just stopping at the Hogsmeade Station or even new professors. I don't need permission to be here, fyi. They are also a rare breed of a race because mine seem to be the only two in existence thus far. Most of your characters would never have ever seen one because of how rare they are, but most likely would have seen werewolves due to the fact of Fenrir Greyback was changing even his own grandmother. Also, in the books, the one vampire that was mentioned was not seen as intimidating but was attracting all the female attention. Just saying.))

User Image

Strike thought for a moment, exaggerating the face he made, "Permission? To be in Hogsmeade? That's absurd," Strike laughed looking back at Jack to see how he was fairing.

The newer vampire's eyes were dilated and zeroed in on something. Strike followed his eyes to a boy who was crying or had been crying. He was young and his heart rate was up from crying. It made Strike's stomach pang with hunger. Despite this, Strike looked back at the second year with a smirk.

"Now, please," Strike made another 'shoo' motion. What was it these days with witches?

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I don't need permission
What I'm doing: Talking to a girl
Who I'm with: Jack and a student girl
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Station
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Jack's eyes were locked on to the student. He turned his head, but still his eyes stayed where they were. He couldn't let go. The vampire whispered so quietly that only Strike could hear, "Strike..." his voice was hoarse with the drive to hunt. It hurt him to hold back, but his feet were firmly planted until he got the 'okay' from Strike.

The young vampire felt his stomach growl once more, his hand immediately going to his abdomen. He spoke once more, this time loud enough for even the girl to hear, "Strike, I'm really hungry... can we go eat somewhere?"

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm so hungry
What I'm doing: Staring at my next meal
Who I'm with: Strike and a girl
Where I am: Hogsmeade Station

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

Morgandy stumbled off the train feeling a little dozy. She had managed to fall asleep on the train.

She saw a girl standing by herself that she had seen on the train once before. She walked over, summoning up all her courage. She had promised herself she would try to talk to someone new today.

"Hi! Are you a first year?" Morgandy smiled, walking up to the girl.

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

jalapeno hat

Dapper Smoker

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:05 pm
[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Verily jumped when she was tapped on the shoulder and the two girls spun around to face White. "Oh hey there." Elli said with a sly smile. "I was hoping you'd find us." She batted her eyelashes playfully at him. Ver gave the boy a smile and glanced around hoping to see his sister with him, but she wasn't anywhere near by so she silently stared at the floor. Elli glanced at her sister and then returned her attention to Whit.
"So you excited for the sorting?" She asked
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz rolled her eyes, but a smile graced her features as she laughed at Chance's bow. "Maybe I do prefer being Princess." She teased with a curtsy. "I could totally be royalty, and princess' always get their prince charmings." She shrugged with a smile.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{She's hugging him...}
With:{Heather and some boys.}

Dhyl watched as Heather hugged people. His nose wrinkled a bit in jealousy. They were hugging her! He wanted them to stop, but didn't wish to seem like a desperate tart! He tried his best to smile and seem sociable, but he really wasn't. His head was spinning with emotion, but he stood resolute. He wasn't about to seem a woss! Not in front of Heather!

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Silence prevailed, it was very uncharacteristic of her, her natural running veela blood rushed in a stream in her veins, demanding attention, flourishing devotion. But her lips remained pursed until she escaped from her compartment heaving in a breath of fresh air-- how long had she been holding it in, she wondered? The Ross twins slithered within, high on themselves and their blood, and Cersei could only smile. She never mentioned her house of crimson and gold, never mentioned her surname, Burke, or the history behind it.

She was silent, and then she left, struggling out of the train until she was free to roam Hogsmeade Station and every hidden endeavor. Biting her plush lips, she pierced the flesh and blood dribbled. "Ow, bloody.. hells..." Embarrassed, an ivory finger swept it away.

She meandered on absentminded, oblivious, and smiling. Attention veering all around her until natural carnal poise led lilac eyes up and down every passing male without a second thought-- without even realizing.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- in solace
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance couldn't help but laugh at her curtsy. Yes, the boy of darkness laughed. "I'll keep that in mind. Eleven years old and already searching for your prince charming. Tell me how that goes." he replied. He glanced back at the professor that was supposed to take them away to the castle. She had not left her spot. Good. He didn't want to be left behind.

Translations:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather soon released the boy from her death hug. She didn't want to squish the poor lad! She noticed Dhylan looking a little... odd. His nose was wrinkled and his smile was clearly faked. "Come on, Dhyl. Be happy." she said as she gave him a side hug, squeezing his shoulders as he had done to her earlier that summer. She released him and turned back to Chase. "So what electives are you taking this term, Chase? Anything exciting?" she asked. Maybe, if she was lucky, she would share some classes with these people she called her friends.

Wearing

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun barely registered who was there when he was suddenly hugged so tight, he thought he would die. The girl had quite the strong arms. He wouldn't be surprised if she played "Quidditch", the intense sport of the wizarding world that Chase participated in. "I can't breathe," he choked out.

His life was spared when the blonde girl turned her attention away from him to another boy. "Who is she?" Sun whispered to Chase.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games