Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

"Ah... hon, Harmony didn't say anything..." Erin frowned and looked over at Lizzy. "And... What scars? All I ever heard was that Harmony was drugged." Erin began to feel angry for the sake of her friend, but pushed it back and tried to remain calm.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony looked at Ash, not understanding how she could have known what she was thinking, but deciding to test it out. "Ash, what am I thinking of?" She asked and thought of two things.

One part of her mind was chanting 'Tacos' over and over again while the other part was thinking about the closet sex she and Lizzy had in the palace. She figured that it would show exactly what Ash could pick up, if anything.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash frowned and listened to her, focusing on her alone. Suddenly, she heard Harmony chanting in her mind the words tacos and giggled softly. "Tacos? You hungry or..." Her voice trailed off as she saw Lizzy and Harmony in a closet doing something very.... different than looking for clothes. "NO! EWWWW! NO! I did NOT need to know about closet sex! I don't care how ironic it is! Just keep that to yourself! God Harmony!" She yelled covering her eyes with her hands as she tried to remember Erin naked instead, and suddenly heard Harmony issue similar protests.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy blushed and shook her head, trying to move away from the subject of closet sex as quickly as possible. "Amazing... So you two can hear each other's minds? Across any distance, or just up close?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was shocked at first, but felt a grin slowly spreading over her face as an idea occurred to her. "So... you can hear each other's thoughts, huh? Hey, Harmony, what does this one sound like?" she asked teasingly before kissing Ash's neck.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony didn't know what was coming until she heard Ash think, <********... God dammit Erin... Why now? People are here! I will SO get you back for this..." And remember the night of her birthday. "ERIN! You really said that to her? You seriously called her that on her birthday? Wow... And here I thought you were the seme!" She said with a soft laugh.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stared at Harmony in shock for a moment and then looked down at Ash with a smile. "So, is that what you're planning? Good luck. Now I'm prepared. And yes, Harmony, I am the seme... usually... sometimes."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy giggled and looked over at Ash. "Wow... You must be one hell of a seme, Ash... I'm shocked. The Erin I shared a mind with would NEVER have let anybody dominate her."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smirked at Lizzy and stuck her tongue out, flipping the girl off for her mocking. "Laugh it up, sister. Times change. Seme or uke, I'm ALWAYS the winner."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:45 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash laughed at her comment. "Right, always the winner. That's why I made you moan and beg for more. I think I won that when I made you pass out during sex Erin." she said with a sly grin and stood, nipping Erin's collar bone roughly as she gripped her thighs.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stepped back a bit nervously when she saw the dominant look in Ash's eyes. "Hey, now... Wait a second, Ash, who says we can't both be winners here?" She moaned and dug her fingernails into Ash's back, not sure whether she was pushing Ash away or pulling her closer. "W-wait... Ash, we... have... witnesses... can't do this now..."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grinned and stood on her toes to bite below Erin's ear roughly and squeeze and rub her thighs harder, a very stern look in her eyes. "I don't think I care right now. I believe the truth that I won that time needs to come out my pet, don't you? I want to hear you say it, or I will make you scream it." She told her, a very high amount of lust in her voice. Ash! Seriously! I don't want to be forced to bleach my eyes! She heard Harmony yell in her mind.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt her body starting to tremble, the majority of her wanting to give in to Ash's domination. But her seme side won out; she needed to fight for her pride. She smirked at Ash about half a second before she pounced.

She attacked three of Ash's sensitive spots at once. Erin kissed Ash passionately and tugged at her lower lip with her teeth, squeezed the right side of her waist, and ran her fingernails down the girl's back roughly.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash moaned loudly against Erin's lips, her face bright red and her body suddenly trembling. She was losing her focus on staying the seme and she could feel her resolve weakening. Oh no you don't Ash. I'll help you stay seme. I'm usually the seme with Lizzy, so I can help. Okay, bite her below her ear and lick with only the tip of your tongue while you scratch up her thighs really hard. Got it? She heard Harmony tell her.

Ash grinned and obeyed the instructions, biting her lover below her ear, but flicking her tongue against the bite instead of just licking it as she alternated between scratching and squeezing up Erin's thighs very roughly. "You wanna try me pet?" She asked, her seme self fighting Erin for control.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smirked when she felt Ash giving in. But she was shocked to find the girl still fighting back, and her will began to crumble. Her eyes slid closed and she threw her head back, a moan slipping out before she could stop it. She gripped Ash's waist in both hands and panted softly. 'Oh, no you don't, Ash... I'm not your little Uke Erin, not this time,' she thought with a grin, bending her head down and tilting Ash's head to the side with a hand. She licked Ash's shoulder and neck slowly, then bit the area where the shoulder and neck met the back, still gripping her waist tightly, even digging her nails in a bit.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games