Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

By the time she reached the flower shop, the puppet's head was blissfully silent. It seemed that the real Erin had curled up and chosen to play dead, only letting out an occasional whimper as her grief and guilt took turns tearing her apart. She smiled and hummed softly as she approached the man who gave her life meaning, waving to him. "Hey, Jayce!" she said, running up and kissing him on the lips, the only clue she'd been upset being her red-rimmed eyes. "I'm back!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Jayce saw the red around her eyes and once again was contemplating letting her go, but once again, he thought he could make her love him. The Dark Angelic cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips again, savoring the sweet taste before asking her, "Are you ready to go now?" He asked, though a small part of him wanted to free her of his spell right here and now. There was a deep pain in her eyes, one that the rest of him was certain he could mend. We are Dark Angelics Jayce. We are the darkness that is without love. Nothing and no one we love can ever love us back. We only bring ruin to everything. That's why you should fight with us. He recalled Harold telling him when the rebels were gathering. Jayce wanted to prove them wrong. To prove that even they could be loved back. No matter the cost. He would be loved by the one he wanted.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin kissed him back and smiled. "Yep! Let's go." She slipped her free arm through his, her bag still slung over her shoulder and her suitcase in her other hand. She was ready to begin her new life, in spite of the quietly sobbing voice in the back of her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Ash had gone off and wheeled herself to the flowers hop when Kandace had called her, her eyes red from the tears as she hit the glass and the disguised Angelic let her in. She wheeled up to the man who was holding Erin's hand and said, "You b*****d, what have you done to my husband?!" Glad that the other woman had already cleared all the other patrons and the four of them were the only ones. She looked into the male's eyes and said, "I know that you did something to Erin..... What did you do to her? Give her back to me or I swear to ******** GOD I will tear you limb from limb even if I have to ******** break off my legs!" The little human screamed at him, tears once again running down her face as she pointed to the puppet. "That isn't Erin. Erin would never do this to me..... You don't know what we have been through and what we have sacrificed. My tattoo, sight, my body, her body, our lives, OUR BABY! WE HAVE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK AND ERIN WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THIS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shrank closer to Jayce as an angry Ash and Kandace faced her. Her true self was fighting like never before to get out, and the puppet shook so hard that she made the Dark Angelic beside her tremble with the force of it. Finally she clutched her head and let out a tortured scream, Erin's real voice coming through. "Ash!! Ash!! I love you Ash, I love you and no one else! Don't believe her, Ash! I love you! I want you!!" Erin sank to her knees, pulling her own hair and moaning as a mental war was waged inside her. The puppet was winning, and Erin knew she wouldn't be strong enough to surface again for awhile if it succeeded. "Jayce... Let me go... Please, let me go..." she sobbed. Finally, the screaming died down, and the puppet once again got to her feet, an angry expression on her face. "You stirred her up again," she snapped to Ash, clinging to Jayce's arm as if for protection.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Jayce suddenly felt smaller than a speck of dirt as the two woman yelled, then forced back the desire to let Erin go again, but just barely. He looked up and glared at the little human and the other woman, saying in a cold voice, "You will not get Erin. She is mine, and I will protect her from you. You are a danger and I will have you removed one way or another........ Just you wait and see.... You will not hurt Erin again." With his final words, he wrapped his arms around Erin and released his wings, flapping them and taking off to the sky and off to his home, thinking over what he had learned of when he was watching Erin. He would make this little one see what he meant. He would give that male the girl he was so fond of, and then maybe she would see what he was doing.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Ash was crying as she stared at the place her husband and the Dark Angelic had been standing, suddenly saying, "Erin...... Erin...." Over and over again, as if by calling to her husband, she would come back and tel her it had all been some horrible nightmare. But nothing happened except she kept screaming the word louder and louder, then tried to force herself out of the wheelchair to go after them, falling to the floor instantly and reaching up the the broken wall and glass, still screaming, "ERIN!!! ERIN!!!!! ERIN!!" into the air until Kandace pulled her into a gentle hug and said, "I am taking you to Sirrah and Kevin... Even if you don't do the therapy, you should still be around them.... Please..." and Ash nodded in a dead manner, not even aware of how the woman got her into the car and drove her to the rehabilitation center where the three of them went, and to the room.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Kevin was busy racing another patient down the halls in the wheelchairs, his face strained in his effort to win against this war hero who had lost his legs in a roadside bomb. He found that racing the others was not only fun, but it gave them an escape from their own torments, either physical, mental, or emotional. He was currently trying to speed racer it around a turn, managing to pull ahead of the laughing soldier and said, "And they're coming around the bend for the final stretch, both drivers trying to pull ahead, oh no! What is this! It's the angry wife road block! There is only one counter for this!" Kevin called out as Sirrah stepped out in front of them in a clearly displeased manner, and grinned impishly. "THE SKIRT FLIP ATTACK!!!" and gripped the edge of the skirt she was wearing and flipped it up, but got snagged by the chair handles to a halt thanks to his now VERY displeased wife, allowing the other man to win. Kevin pouted at his red-faced spouse and said, "Awwwwww, come on Sirry... I was about to beat him!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah growled softly, fighting the urge to smile and casting a stern glance at the patients gathered to watch the little event as well. "If you're done having fun for the moment," she managed in a calm voice, her face cherry red from being exposed to several people, "Ash is here for her therapy. She seems... very upset. Kandace hasn't told me what's wrong yet."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Kevin sobered immediately and nodded, wheeling himself into the room with the unusually quite Ash and no Erin. He suddenly backed out of the room and looked at Sirrah, saying mentally, I think this is something you should handle. It doesn't look good, an I don't want to say something wrong. If you need me, or if you need a sedative for her, you can always reach my secretary at extension suck my OW! as she mentally swatted him. Yeah, yeah. But I'm serious Sirry. she is strong for a human. Think of a lesser Nina and you have her strength. I love you. and wheeled out whistling and challenging the soldier to another race.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed and entered the room alone, closing the door behind her. "Ash, sweetie, what's wrong?" she asked gently. The poor girl looked like she was about to break, and Erin's absence worried her greatly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Ash was constantly touching the wedding band on her left ring finger, twisting and turning it in her fingers. She looked up at Sirrah and tried not to cry anymore, but the sobs still choked her until she said in a strangled whisper, "E-erin.. Left me......... I... I don't know what to do... It's not.. her fault.. I just don't know what to do..." And full out cried as she looked at the doctor before her, shaking with the force.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped in complete shock. She almost went to pinch herself to see if this was some kind of odd dream. Erin leave Ash? It seemed more likely that the sky was falling. But the broken look on Ash's face and the angry one on Kandace's told her it was real. "But... I don't understand... Why would she leave you? Ash, Erin loves you more than she loves air..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Kandace was trying so hard to not break something, but she did shake in her rage. She looked at Sirrah and answered for the clearly distraught female, "She is being controlled. I saw it with my own eyes. Erin is not Erin. It's her body but her mind is like Ash's used to be. It's split and one wants this Jayce douche, and the other is desperate to get back to Ash. I know it sounds strange, even for our little group, but considering your dead daughter is now the older sister to your new baby and Kannah is back....... I think it's not so difficult..." She reached down and hugged Ash firmly before whispering to the woman, "And I think he means to hurt Ash somehow........ Lady Sirrah...... What can we do?" The Angelic asked, using Sirrah's title name.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's frown deepened when Kandace told her the whole story. "We'll need to track down this Jayce creature and kill him. It sounds like he's actually controlling her mind... Or possessing her somehow. That kind of spell doesn't release easily, as Harmony's aunt Corona could tell you. It must be this male's 'talent', like Lizzy's healing. And we'll have to keep a watch on you, Ash. We can't have you getting hurt." Sirrah knelt in front of Ash and placed a gentle hand on the girl's cheek. "You'll have her back, Ash."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games