Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 pm
((Sorry I was gone for so long. I'm here to post! ^_^ ))

"Alright. We'll see what we can do." Shadow replied.

A scout who had been sent out suddenly intervened on the communicator. "We have a problem. I'm finding cameras and occasionally officers in the nearby underground routes. Even if we take them out, they'll know where to strike next."

"This doesn't sound good. Zil, by the sound of it, we're loosing grip. We're going to have to end this soon or else Helmshire is doomed and the country will stabilize. We can't let it reach that point. I'd say we have one year if we're lucky." She sighed. "Anyway, I've got an idea. I'm going to hand over the mike, and you tell him where to go." She said. "We need to evacuate. We're going to all go together in a group, and I'm going to get someone to carry me. I'm going to play damsel in distress for the cameras and try to cause a commotion underground. From there, we'll split at the underground radio tower and meet up at our station near the south end where the bars are. It will be easy to evacuate there if something happens. Meet me there. The Absolute Leader has a fixation on me because of what I know. If he had the opportunity, he'd take me alive, but he won't go after me himself. You can use that, the twins, and our knowledge of where cameras are to provoke him." She finished.

((Timeskip I guess.))

After thirty minutes of working and quick planning, Shadow was bound and carried on the bouncers back as the entire group made it back to the tower after killing several soldiers, waving or showing the rebel symbol, and flaunting Shadow's capture to the cameras. As they were safe inside the base they let out a large sigh of relief that they all managed to make it there several hours later in decent condition.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 am
After guiding the group to the places least likely to have cameras, Zil was exhausted and just sent a message to the rebels at the base to get a convoy down to the station as Zil's unit was approaching base. Those rebels were in no condition anyway and needed the rest after the night of action brought about by the almost capture of the absolute leader. Midway, they crossed the convoy heading to Diethelm with about three nearly empty vans, lead (not publicly known though) by someone a little unexpected.

"Sorry we're late, auntie Shadow." Fanny said, walking towards the group in the meeting place with a few 'bodyguards' trailing behind her. "Blood Fox is out of it today. He says he just wants to drink himself to death" She then tugged on Shadow's clothes, prodding her to bend down so she could whisper, "Please smack him out of those thoughts" before she turned, bewildering some of the drug lord's men. She then said very calmly, "Come now, let's hurry. The last we want is pursuit. Besides, Blood Fox won't like that very much."

"Jian. You're alright, right?" Monica said, lightly shaking Jian's arm although she was very close and whispering in a low voice even if no one was bound to hear. Monica was getting quite worried about him. Actually, she was worried since the minute the message that he fainted reached her but her reluctance to show so much emotion unnecessarily prompted her to stay calm and seemingly collected on the outside.

With a little help from his friends, Kyrell was looking at blueprints of the castle when security was lessened around his chambers. He was now attempting to find a way out of the castle once again to join in on all the action he was only hearing from secondary sources.

((OOC: =w= You didn't move with Jian~? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 am
((He's supposed to be sleeping.))

Jian slowly blinked and started to sit up. "Monica?" he asked, a little groggily. He was still a bit pale, but looked better then earlier. He sat up, showing his bare tanned and tone chest covered with bandages over his shoulder where he was shot. He rubbed his head and looked at her with a kind smile. "Is everything ok? You don't look well."

Shadow nodded and sighed. "I'll try. The last thing I need right now is an ally lead by a drunk leader. Fanny, remember that I'm acting as bait, ok. I'm going to play dead on the way. Don't act like you like me until we can get out of the cameras."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm
Damien was still out cold, but he was recovering well. He just needed some rest.

Dustin didn't say anything to Zil when he returned. He knew something was wrong when the leader wasn't in his usual happy go lucky attitude.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 am
Saiyu huffed and nodded in Dustin's direction, a meek smile working its way cross her face for the briefest of seconds in his direction before she fell back into her glaring contest with the floor. Arms locked tightly over her chest.

She never really had talked to Dustin, all she knew was that he had taken Kyrell back across the border the last time he had snuck away and that he, the oldest to the Blackrose title, was Zil's right hand man.
But for some reason, without knowing him other then through working with Zil, Saiyu felt a slight comfort from the older mans presents.
It was nice to be stood with someone who wasn't radiating anger, exhaustion or malice.

And even if it was only a small amount, Saiyu found her appreciation for such a simple thing as standing still increase.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 am
"Wait. How are you still here?" Zil asked Dustin, rather perplexed. "Then who's leading the convoy?" He stopped and thought about it then mumbled, " Ohh. I see. Good girl!"

"Don't worry. We shot all the cameras. These parts are shady anyway. Many gang leaders gather around here so it's safe for us. Remember, Blood Fox is the magic phrase. Say it and people will back off. They'll help us even." Fanny said then assisted in loading the vans until they were ready to go.

Monica sighed with relief and lightly slapped Jian's arm, saying, "I was worried about you!" She then leaned in close and said, "Thank you for earlier." then kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to check on the absolute leader now", she said, getting up.

((OOC: i had to use nonscreen keyboard btw. Forgive my grammar. =.=))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 am
((That's ok. lol))

"You should stop depending on other people's names and start making friend of your own. He's not going to be here forever, and when he goes, so do his friends. You're still just a silly little princess trying to parade as a queen." She warned her as she got into one of the vans with all of the others.

"Alright. Thank you." Jian replied, blushing slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 pm
Dustin wasn't sure how to approach Zil, but wanted to know what's going on. "So what exactly happened and why was I not informed of it?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 pm
((Can't... post... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm
((Do dee do dee do dee do...))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 am
Zil sighed and said, "I suppose it's no use keeping it a secret. I never intended it to be that way in the first place but Shadow provided an opening for us to abduct the absolute leader and there was no choice but to be hasty about it. The mission failed and some of our own have been captured but I hear they've injected a non-lethal dose of heart failure-inducing drugs... You know? The vial I'd been obsessing on since last summer? Yeah, that one. Either way, I kind of feel like drinking myself to death somehow" He shrugged.

"Excuse me, Ms. Shadow. I am not here to parade around. I am here to do what was asked of me." She then sort of blushed when she started to answer the statement about Zil. "I would... rather... go with him than without him... anywhere. I would gladly... risk my everything... to protect Blood Fox. And I'm sure that is how everyone else here feels." She turned away, blushing uncontrollably and covering her mouth. She remembered when Zil scolded her for 'acting so mature' and something about 'Kids should be kids'. Some of the rebels who were conversing stopped when they heard what Fanny tried to say in a soft voice as though their hearts had been struck by what the little lady said. Some of them looked at each other and some of them simply nodded in agreement.

Monica came in Damien's room silently with a nurse trailing behind her and a blood pressure monitor. She also had the clipboard that was outside Damien's door. It contained all the readings of the previous tests conducted on the physical condition of the absolute leader. She was looking at it while holding a cup of coffee in her other hand.

((OOC: I'd have replied sooner but I hate RPing with an onscreen keyboard /shot. ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 am
"Don't be a fool." she told Fanny. "You are the seed of the next generation. He fights for your future and the future of this country. Our paths have already been decided to fight this bloody battle to the end, but after we are gone, this world is your generation's to inherit. Zil, I, and even our enemy Damien will all die, weather by bullets or by age. As painful as it is, someone will have to take over. As of now, that is you. You will carry on our legacy no matter how it ends, and I think that is a greater honor then dying by our side."

Jian snuggled back into his bed, staring at the ceiling in thought.

((Understandable. I'm tired as well, and I have a test in a few hours. I sometimes hate how my life goes. crying ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 am

Fanny started to sob, biting her lower lip. "Stop" She started with a dead tone and continued with a tremble of the lips and an ill-attempt of sounding resolute, "I know. I-I know everything. He told me... when he was drunk... that it was his fate to die in this bloodshed. And that he accepts it willingly... And that..." She was trying her best to restrain her sobbing even as that small frame trembled in the coldness of the ideas pouring forth from her lips, "He was training me to be... his heir." She then turned angrily back to Shadow, trying to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Don't you understand? He plans to leave us. And I don't know how or for what great purpose he will do it but... I have a feeling it will be soon." She pressed her hand on her face and shook her head. "I can't live without him. I can't. I just... I'll follow him wherever... Even if he doesn't want me there. I-I just..." She burst out sobbing. Try as she may to 'be mature', she just couldn't do it, remembering all those good times in their complex father-daughter relationship - not while the eerie thoughts of Zil wishing for death lingered in her mind.

((OOC: I love RPing as kids sometimes... And I don't even know why! Hnn~... ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 am
"Don't worry. He's just being a stupid drunk again. I'll smack some sense into him." Shadow replied simply. "But in the mean time, you have to start thinking and building on your own."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 am

Calming down, Fanny replied, "You clearly don't know him." She looked quite solemn for a few moments. Who was to stop a man with such a strong will from doing what he wanted to do? Fanny then answered Shadow, shaking her head slightly, "I'm not allowed to be dealing with gang leaders. Especially not without bodyguards. In the meantime, the only connections I have by myself are those of the Laurels, who are under interrogation. I can't go back to my normal Diethelmian life without them either. Actually, I'm worried... About school." She looked up at Shadow, the childish tone in her voice returning, towards the end.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games