Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

Without saying a word, the clone grabbed Draco's hand and teleported back to where the real Raven stood, then it let him go and melted back into Raven's shadow. "Sorry for not giving you warning, but we need to find Star quickly. I'm worried for her and the others."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Draco nodded in complete agreement. "You got it. Let's find Star and get the hell outta here." Despite his icy powers, there was a fire in his eyes that some might claim was put there by Star. He looked directly in Raven's eyes and stated, "You lead, I'll follow, and we'll get outta here before supper time!"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm

((-Stare-))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"And if I do?" Jenos asked simply, ready to pull out his next card. He was starting to get tired of this game and was ready to end it. One way or another.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 am

{kay, sorry for not posting, has anything major happened that would interest the Commander? if not you don't need to summarize and someone should poke me/quote me when something does happen that would be relevant to the Commander's interests}
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 am

((Well Brink and Ghost just caused a bunch of accidents and what not during they're race... Would that interest him?))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 am

{Awesome! I get to lock up a teen titan for reckless driving! hehehehehehehe}

Edit- {Wait, he's a minor ********!}
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

((lol, either way you can't lock up either of them. Not yet anyway, they're both important for plot things in the next few rp days))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 am

{ scream &^#$(*!~ @!&$#! !&#$&! $#***%@&! $&#&%#%^^@&#$$@! fine... I'm calm, I'm collect, I just wanna tear someone's head off right now, no big deal, this is normal.}
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

Ghost unable to stop shot his wrist grappling hook on a near by poll and forced himself to suddenly stop. The jolt made him relies how stupid he had been what was he doing driving around with this madman. He could of hurt someone or worst killed someone. Things just seemed to get worse and worse for him. Letting the grappling hook come back to the device on his wrist he turned the fog machine on and drove off back to the tower hoping to disappear.

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am

((@Anniria: You can still give them hell, you just can't arrest them yet. Personally, I think it would be funny if you arrested one of the Titans))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 am

"Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape..."

The Commander read the reports that passed his desk about Ghost's little, "trip" through the city and immediately sent out units to find and apprehend both this Ghost and this other one. Sighing as he rubbed his eyes in exasperation, this was exactly why he didn't want the Titans in his city it attracted all sorts of hooligans and scum.

"...and they will prefer death, to flight" -Tsun Zu, The Art of War

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 am

Minnta Aloripma
((Well Brink and Ghost just caused a bunch of accidents and what not during they're race... Would that interest him?))

(You mean Deadshot and Ghost.)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 am

Anniria
"Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape..."

The Commander read the reports that passed his desk about Ghost's little, "trip" through the city and immediately sent out units to find and apprehend both this Ghost and this other one. Sighing as he rubbed his eyes in exasperation, this was exactly why he didn't want the Titans in his city it attracted all sorts of hooligans and scum.

"...and they will prefer death, to flight" -Tsun Zu, The Art of War
(You know Ghost was not in costume so I don't think it would report saying Ghost)

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 am

Leprechaun_Sean
Minnta Aloripma

(You mean Deadshot and Ghost.)
((Oops... sweatdrop ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games