Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am
Liam nodded "yes, I'm going to make sure he's ok" he said, promising himself that. He led them back into the kings quarters, he sat at the bed once more, he was exhausted and he needed to rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 am
Luna followed him and slowly wrapped her arms around him, softly humming into his ear.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm
Liam leaned against the girl, laying his head on her chest, he closed his eyes and began to feel relaxed "thank you Luna" he said with a child like smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm
"You're welcome." She replied, and continued to hum to him until she fell asleep.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Liam fell asleep shortly after, his arms wrapped around the girll.

[~time skip??]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm
((Sure. I don't think Snuggs can move until after the timeskip anyway.))

John half panicked, not knowing where Hector had gone. She wasn't one to go back alone to the ship, and she wouldn't go running off on her own in town either. When asked, no one seemed to know where the lord had gone, and they were somewhat relieved to hear he was missing. After the party was finished and no one was there, not knowing what to do, John went back to the ship to see if she was there. Seeing she wasn't, he decided to wait by her door to wait and see if she came in later. Exhausted, he fell asleep, waiting for her to return.

((time skip!))

The next morning, John woke up as usual. Slowly remembering the night before, he was surprised Hector hadn't kicked him over to get inside the room. He slowly opened the door and found the room empty. 'Don't tell me... she got kidnapped again... but she was awake. How did that happen?!' He thought. He quickly washed up and made himself 'presentable', and did a few basic stretches instead of his morning exorcises. He then jogged back down to the castle to inform Liam about what happened. He only hoped that Liam was not the kidnapper or that he had not been kidnapped with her as well.

A knight came knocking early on the prince's door to wake him up for 'urgent business'.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm
[~is the knight knocking on Liams door??]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
((yes))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Liam grunted when he heard the knock, he didn't want to get up, he didn't want to let go of Luna, but he knew he couldn't do that.
He got off the bed and opened the door a crack, he was barely presentable but it wouldn't matter "yes?" He asked the knight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:58 pm
"Sir, there's a man here who said Lord Thunderbird has gone missing, and he wants to know if you have seen him." The knight replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm
Liams eyes went wide "tell him I'll be there in a minute..." Liam closed the door and began getting dressed, if it was the person he expected he had to at least be a bit dressed. Shortly after he stepped out of the room and headed down the stairs, expecting Lance to be waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm
Lance entered the waiting room and saw John already waiting. "I can't believe this crap..." he muttered, rubbing his head and looking cranky. In his hand was a letter from Liam sent the night before about Hector.

"Y-your majesty?" John said, getting up and looking very surprised.

"What is it?!" Lance snapped.

"N-nothing. I was just surprised you were here." John replied.

"Yeah, yeah..." Lance grumbled, scratching his head. "And the sooner I leave the better... I can't believe I had to wake up in the middle of the night and travel for this..."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 pm
Liam entered the waiting room and saw Lance with John by his side "so, you got my letter then?" He asked as he moved closer to the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm
"Yes, what the hell is this all about?" Lance asked, throwing the letter down. "Where is Hector?"

"Yes, where is he? He didn't come back to the ship last night." John replied.

"Oh, cut the crap. We both know Hector's a woman." Lance snapped and John looked at the prince, taken aback. "And why do you care so much? We're apparently still the enemy from what all your nobles have been saying, and she's not even your type."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm
Liam glared at Lance, it was far too early for him to be dealing with him "that has nothing to do with this" he began, wanting him to concentrate on what was important "Hector needs our help..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games