Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

The Eternal Miyuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:38 am
Hi! You can call me Mew or Mewkey as that's what most of the Gaians I know call me lol. Thanks for the invite and, since I'm not very good at introing myself, I'll leave it at that. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:32 am
Hey there!
My name is Heather, but call me anything you want, that is, if it isn't something I don't like!
I have been on gaia for over a year now! March something, was when I joined!
I am 16 year old, almost 17! August 19th! WooT WooT
I love roleplaying. I am Simi-Lit, unles I am on MSN or something else!
I love Games, Anime, and all kinds of other things!
I like to draw, bead, and Draft!
When I go to college, I want to get a masters in Architecture!
Hmm... I think that is good for now! ^^
~Heather

Imaginary_ Dreamz

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150

Princess Tinkle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Hello! My alias is Princess Tinkle, and my real name is a secret ninja . I'm eighteen, starting my first year of college, and I'm in a long term relationship with a fellow nerd. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:45 pm
Hey.
Palom here.
I was invited to this guild a couple days ago.
I checked it out, thought it was cool.
Now I'm here.
Saying...
Hey.

Palom Mayi

Mr El Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:23 am
Diablos the name torture is my game..i live in Australia...
i now live breath for my gang the diablos been on gaia since 2002 not much been happening just for the last 2 months iv been questing for a pair of demon horns so if any one wishes to help that would be fine with me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:22 am
Hi, Im Immer. My accounts got hacked & taken. I was PiscesCancer. I have a petition going for the admins to better inform us on scams, botting, and the like & it also includes that they should warn us better when there has been a hacking recently so others will beware. I also have a quest going to get all the items back. After ive achieved all the items- I am going to start a charity called The Hacked Helping The Hacked Charity.

Im 19 y.o., 2 yr college student who is taking a semester off due to lack of funds to go to a college. In the spring Im going back & then moving to Edwardsville to go to SIUE. I will be glad to move from the capital of IL. & i dont mean Chicago- cuz thats not the capital tho they believe they should be...Not going to rant.

Im a Arts & Design Major & working on my BFA. My boyfriend's working on to be a journalist ^_^ My hobbies include: Reading fiction full of magic, dragon, griffins, ect & love; writing my own stories; drawing; illistrating thru Illistrator & Photoshop CS2 (Thats the best out there ^_-); & trying to get my own webcomic up. ^_^ OH! & anime!

If you wish to help me with my hacking problem it would be greatly apprieciated if you sign my petition. ^_^ All links are in my siggy. Please no flaming or other things of that nature.

Thank you!
Immer  

Immer Du

1,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

oriana_dark_princess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:49 am
hi my Oriana im a half demonwolf and angel! u can call Ori if u want! Thanks for the invite! i been on gaia just a few month! im a little sly! i love anime and alot other stuff! well just want to say hello!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:51 am
Well, why not. My name is Flowwer, and you can call me Flowwer... or Flo, or hey you. I'm 18 years of age, and I like pineapples. Penguins are pretty sexy too.

Anyway, I'm not certain where I am heading with all of this. If you want to know more about me, then why not talk to me or something! mad I'm bad with autobiographies. How dare you put me on the spot! -storms out-

gonk ;

Flowwer

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:04 am
Flowwer
Well, why not. My name is Flowwer, and you can call me Flowwer... or Flo, or hey you. I'm 18 years of age, and I like pineapples. Penguins are pretty sexy too.

Anyway, I'm not certain where I am heading with all of this. If you want to know more about me, then why not talk to me or something! mad I'm bad with autobiographies. How dare you put me on the spot! -storms out-

gonk ;
that would be my fault  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:07 am
hi my name is darkangelwolf! u can call me dark or angel wolf! i been on gaia for a few month! im a bit sly so if u want to know anything about me just pm me! i love anime and love to play video game!  

DarkAngelwolf

1961abc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:13 am
My name is Vanfisa, I am a mercernary for hire, if you wish for someone to be disposed of, the proper amount of money will make anyone go away...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:24 am
Whoa...inivted to another guild. Awesome..

*clears throat* Well...I am terrible at these introduction type of things so here goes nothing. Well I am [Cuddles], but you may call me (almost) anything that floats your boat, or sinks it...My real name is Jenna, and I am 14...so yeah...

If you wish to know more about me then just talk to me damnit! I don't bite...much.

Haha, white text :]

[Cuddles]

Higuchi_Trunks_Kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:03 pm
Hi!
Well, I must admit, at first I was thinking: why would I join some random person's guild but then I laughed to myself and thought: why not? whee
Anyway, I know my user name looks long and hard to prononce but y'all can just call me Higuchi. I won't say much more about my personal life other than the fact that I'm really a girl in real life (and before you think, no duh... it's cause lots of people have opposite gender avitars.), I live in sunny Southern California, and I'm still finishing up high school. I'm not extrodanaraly active on Gaia but I try to get on at least once a day. I've been a member of Gaia for about two and a half years. Uhmm...I can't think of much else to say other that this reference that I have to throw in. If anyone is interseted, please click the link in my signature. It's an anti-Gambino/anti-Von Helson Forum. We're in desperate need of members and your presence would be welcome. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:38 pm
hello, I am Zuckuss Rain, The Ageless Merovingian, I've been on gaia for several years now, and I just wanted to say it is an honor to be invited to this guild and hello to everyone.  

Zuckuss Rain

Gabyrinth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:10 pm
Hello!
I am the mule account to Koriand'r. You can call me Gaby for short. smile
Anyways, I am a 25 year old female from Texas. I love to collect donation items on Gaia nd post in the GCD on my main account.
I work for a huge freight company - customer service is a passion of mine. I love comic books (DC!!) writing, art, old school rock and video games. I'm the typical girl nerd. biggrin
Hi everyone!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games