Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:53 pm
Tiger turns fairly slowly and looks at the Hina, barely able to move. Her ears and tail change into a wolf's and her eyes dilate, making her eyes pools of black. Her heart feels as though it is trapped in her chest and is trying to escape. Her senses screaming at her.Run! MOVE! Just a bit! The demon! The demon! She turns her body to face her all of the way, then shakily assumes a defense pose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm
Hina bared her teeth, which were now larger than average and sharp, but clearly not as they usually were. Her claws grew steadily, the talons still long from her last feeding. She spots the girl, but turns away smelling the tainted blood of a fallen angel.
Disgusting,
roared her senses. She jumped onto the top of a nearby table and moved her head around looking for fresh prey. Hina spotted a drunken man and a whore sitting at the bar, the woman giggling delightedly as the man whispered something indecent into her ear.
Perfect
Hina leaped across the room spreading her wings forcefully and sweeping the dusty floor with them since they were of such a length. Out of the corner of her eye, Hina saw the dirty angel in a defensive position, but it didn't faze her. She could deal with almost anyone in this form, that thing posed no threat. She turned back to the couple and swiftly moved her claws across both of their throats before either could even let out a scream. The blood gushed out quickly and Hina stepped forward to reap it's rewards, her claws and fangs growing larger at the thought.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:05 am
Tiger stares at the blood, shocked at what she is seeing, still terrified. Horrified at the thought of how That could have been me... I could... Oh lord... Why? She falls to her knees, still shaking, watching the blood slip towards her. Why was I spared... Zack? His scent? could having lived with Zack so long have changed me so much?. She watches numbly as the blood slides towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:38 pm
Yukana walked away from Zack to give him some air. She walked in on the two girls, staring down at eachother. "OOOH! A fight! Need any help Tiger?" She asked with a grin.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:25 pm
Tiger looks up, gaining her composure and upon noticing Yukana snarls at her. She quickly looks back to her would be attacker and starts slowly walking away from her, keeping an eye on both of them. Ty glances at the wall, then leaps on and over and hurries towards the house. She looks at Yukana and glares. She shakes her head, implying that she wasn't going to fight. What is wrong with her? It tore them apart. She thinks as she looks down to where she was walking. It tore them apart before I could gather myself to move...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:12 pm
Hina turned slowly from her feast, wiping the blood from her face using her claws. She licked her lips and grinned maniacally. She walked toward the door to the tavern and walked out in a slight swagger like you might see a drunk man do. Her wings shrunk and her teeth and claws disappeared. Her head swiveled to glance at the demon eagerly standing watch by the entrance. Hina spit in her direction and continued to walk out.
Once she got outside, she began to run, breaking into a dead sprint and gaining speed until you could only see a blur of her racing past. Hina came to a stop outside of a department store, staring intently at a window display holding an old Victorian style dress. It was beautiful to behold and the price was probably a match to that beauty. She swaggered into the store, her clothing still dripping with crimson liquid. A store clerk came to assist her, but stepped back in repulse once she caught sight of her attire.
"Something wrong?"
Hina hissed in amusement. The clerk shook her head rapidly, frightened at what this crazy girl might do to her.
"Maybe I'll leave you alone if you hand me that dress in the window. Now."
The woman glanced to Hina's hand to see if there was a weapon of some kind, and not finding one, warily approached the display and brought the dress to her.
"Thanks,"
replied Hina, then hit the girl so hard she fell unconscious to the floor. She smirked once again and quickly changed. Then she walked out the door, in the dark black and crimson dress with a corset styled upper-half and uncovered feet. Though her feet should have been blistered and torn from traveling with no shoes, in reality they were smooth and pale as the rest of her pasty skin.

HinaRox

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:26 am
"Fine, I was gunna help you beat the tar out of the intruder, but not now." She said and walked back to Zack's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:54 am
Zack stood on the balcony watching the sky. He seemed to be captivated by it. It was quite splended actually, but he never wanted to fly.

stretching his wings out, he showed their magnificent black color and the shear size of them. It felt good to stretch them out once in a while.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Yukana crept up behind Zack and rubbed his extended wings softly. "I like the color, but can they fly?" She asked no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Zack quickly brought his wings back down, turning out a bit surprised by Yukana, you could tell by the expresion on his face. His wings opened up a little, showing the same reaction on his face.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Zack asked before he realized what her question was.

"...They can..." He said lifting a brow.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:41 pm
"Let's go on a ride then, just you and me. How about it? The night looks wonderful." She said, trying to get Zack to calm down a bit from scaring him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:05 am
Zack raised a brow at the suggestion. He hadn't taken anyone for a 'ride' before...however he did think it would be great to stretch his wings for once. walking about like a human without the use of his wings was boring and tiring for that matter.

"Alright...sure.." Zack took her hand and brought her into his arms. "You're going to have to hold on tight..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:00 pm
Tiger falls into a bed of white gladioli. She reaches up and lifts her gloved hand to touch the petals. She gently rubs her thumb against the petals. What just happened. she thinks before getting lost in the flower's delicate designs and colors.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 am
She nodded. "Ok, but if I fall, try to catch me." She said with a smile as she put her arms around Zack's neck, standing as close as she could to him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:04 am
"Try?" Zack asked raising his brow. "You're giving me a choice whether to save you or not? heh heh"

With that said and a slight smile on his face he stretched out his magnificent wings, reaching out as far as possible. Zack jumped, using his wings to push the air down, causing him to hover in the air for a brief moment before he changed into a more horizontal motion.

The fallen angel flew straight over the town, over top of the buildings, and the people below. Zack flew just a bit slower, letting the girl take in the site.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff