Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

"An Angel of Darkness is to thrive on sorrow and death but I resent any of it. Maybe that's why I'm so sad. Because I can never change who I'm supposed to be."

"Well then you should embrace who you are and not be ashamed of who you are my lady." He looked at with eyes that suggested he was in pain.

Maya goes over to him. "I didn't choose to be this. I hate sorrow. It reminds me how much my parents hate me and wish I was never theirs. And how people hate me."

"Don't look at the past and if people hatee you just kill them for they are cowards."

"You understand my sorrow but you don't understand my being. I create sorrow and watch people die from it everyday. I'm going against it because the rest of us have died from people's hatred and fear."

"Well then just slowly kill off fear and you will rid the world of hate."

"But there's still the sorrow and death." Maya looks down as a tear falls from her face.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Deaths angel)
User Image(Death)
A girl walks in with a sword clenching a stuffed bunny by its neck. Someone fallowing right behind her "Death must i go to the mortal world?" she asked in a deprresed voice. Death looks at her with his hood on "Yes my Angel. You must." Death looks at the two people talking "Look...people with deppresion and sarrow my little angel" he holds his cythe "Yes Death i know." she holds onto her sword and death leaves.

"Hello... Angel of death."

She turns her head "Its death angel." she says still in a depressed voice. "Im a creation from death. Himself" she says putting her sword away.

"Well yippy for you. At least you have someone there for you. I'm the Angel of Darkness."

"Death isnt there for me, im there for him" she says looking and Angel of Darkness "Im just a creationg from death. Im his partner. And if anything happens to me, he will not care for i care for him. As the day come's he care's for me shall be the day the world die's from murder and hate." She says her bunny turning tword her.

II Kairi x Sora II

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)
A girl walks in with a sword clenching a stuffed bunny by its neck. Someone fallowing right behind her "Death must i go to the mortal world?" she asked in a deprresed voice. Death looks at her with his hood on "Yes my Angel. You must." Death looks at the two people talking "Look...people with deppresion and sarrow my little angel" he holds his cythe "Yes Death i know." she holds onto her sword and death leaves.

She turns her head "Its death angel." she says still in a depressed voice. "Im a creation from death. Himself" she says putting her sword away.

"Ah.. I gave read scriptures about you all of them do you in as a hag of evil Death angel." He looked at her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)

"Well yippy for you. At least you have someone there for you. I'm the Angel of Darkness."

"Death isnt there for me, im there for him" she says looking and Angel of Darkness "Im just a creationg from death. Im his partner. And if anything happens to me, he will not care for i care for him. As the day come's he care's for me shall be the day the world die's from murder and hate." She says her bunny turning tword her.

"It's better then being all alone and your kind being killed off by fear and hatred."

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Maya goes over to him. "I didn't choose to be this. I hate sorrow. It reminds me how much my parents hate me and wish I was never theirs. And how people hate me."

"Don't look at the past and if people hatee you just kill them for they are cowards."

"You understand my sorrow but you don't understand my being. I create sorrow and watch people die from it everyday. I'm going against it because the rest of us have died from people's hatred and fear."

"But there's still the sorrow and death." Maya looks down as a tear falls from her face.

"Death can not be stoped I have tried once and failed and sorrow is lesser if there is no hate and fear."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)

"Ah.. I gave read scriptures about you all of them do you in as a hag of evil Death angel." He looked at her.

"I see" she says

II Kairi x Sora II

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Lets go." Shun said as he headed for the gym.

they follow, without anther word

They reach the gym and Shun faces them. "Who wants to go first?"

Keii steps up
Keii: I will, Keiji, is more fragile than myself

"Alright." Shun said as he pulled out his rod. "Ready when you are."

Keii steps into his fighting stance and keiji steps to the side lines
Keii: I'll use my claws, if you dont mind, dont worry they're not sharp, we only sharp our claws before a battle
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
deathsand emo
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

"Death can not be stoped I have tried once and failed and sorrow is lesser if there is no hate and fear."

"That's why I'll be forever hated. No one will understand on what I'm trying to defy."

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)

"It's better then being all alone and your kind being killed off by fear and hatred."

"I am feared by millions. Im feared by the world. Im the one that goes into little kids rooms and adults and take their life. I am the meaning of fear and death" she says holding her bunny by the ear now "I fool them with my bunny. The bunny in their room beside them. Takes their life when i tell them to" she loks around.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Lets go." Shun said as he headed for the gym.

they follow, without anther word

They reach the gym and Shun faces them. "Who wants to go first?"

Keii steps up
Keii: I will, Keiji, is more fragile than myself

"Alright." Shun said as he pulled out his rod. "Ready when you are."

Keii steps into his fighting stance and keiji steps to the side lines
Keii: I'll use my claws, if you dont mind, dont worry they're not sharp, we only sharp our claws before a battle

"Got it." Shun said and ran up to Keii. He it his shoulder then aimed for his stomach.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)

"I see" she says

"I know what you do and I ask you to kill me."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II

"I am feared by millions. Im feared by the world. Im the one that goes into little kids rooms and adults and take their life. I am the meaning of fear and death" she says holding her bunny by the ear now "I fool them with my bunny. The bunny in their room beside them. Takes their life when i tell them to" she loks around.

"But I'm the one that takes the heat of it all. My kind is supposed to thrive on death and sorrow. But I don't."

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
User Image(Death)

"I see" she says

"Death is somthing i cannot choose myself. Death is just and order i take. You must wait till it is your time to die. I will not be able to kill you"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
II Kairi x Sora II

"But I'm the one that takes the heat of it all. My kind is supposed to thrive on death and sorrow. But I don't."

"Well then maybe you dont belong there" she says looking at her "I cant fix what i do. But you can fix your life as much as you want. I, on the other hand, can not change what i am and i love it. Yes i may bring sarrow and death and fear but i feed on that."

II Kairi x Sora II

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:35 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"I see" she says

"Death is somthing i cannot choose myself. Death is just and order i take. You must wait till it is your time to die. I will not be able to kill you"

"Well then tell Death he can repay Damien son of the damned by killing him." Damien looked at her with wild eyes.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games