Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

They reach the gym and Shun faces them. "Who wants to go first?"

Keii steps up
Keii: I will, Keiji, is more fragile than myself

"Alright." Shun said as he pulled out his rod. "Ready when you are."

Keii steps into his fighting stance and keiji steps to the side lines
Keii: I'll use my claws, if you dont mind, dont worry they're not sharp, we only sharp our claws before a battle

"Got it." Shun said and ran up to Keii. He it his shoulder then aimed for his stomach.

Keii, back flips back trying to avoid the attack
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

She turns her head "Its death angel." she says still in a depressed voice. "Im a creation from death. Himself" she says putting her sword away.

"Ah.. I gave read scriptures about you all of them do you in as a hag of evil Death angel." He looked at her.

"I see" she says

"I know what you do and I ask you to kill me."

"Death is somthing i cannot choose myself. Death is just and order i take. You must wait till it is your time to die. I will not be able to kill you"

"Well then tell Death he can repay Damien son of the damned by killing him." Damien looked at her with wild eyes.

"I will give him the message as you wish, Damien. But! I will tell you, that if i kill you, i am going to put your soul in my bunny for me to keep. You will kill people as i say" she says getting closer to him holding up her bunny "He needed a new soul anyways"

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

They reach the gym and Shun faces them. "Who wants to go first?"

Keii steps up
Keii: I will, Keiji, is more fragile than myself

Keii: I'll use my claws, if you dont mind, dont worry they're not sharp, we only sharp our claws before a battle

"Got it." Shun said and ran up to Keii. He it his shoulder then aimed for his stomach.

Shun turns and hits Keii left hip so he could hit the ground
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"I see" she says

"Death is somthing i cannot choose myself. Death is just and order i take. You must wait till it is your time to die. I will not be able to kill you"

"Well then tell Death he can repay Damien son of the damned by killing him." Damien looked at her with wild eyes.

"I will give him the message as you wish, Damien. But! I will tell you, that if i kill you, i am going to put your soul in my bunny for me to keep. You will kill people as i say" she says getting closer to him holding up her bunny "He needed a new soul anyways"

"That does not bother me as I always say sorrow is always followed by death so at least be useful in the after life." He looked at the bunny "What is wrong with his current one?"

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii crouches as he flys backward digging his claws into the ground alowing him to slow down and get a good grip as he pounches again slashing at Shun, with a clawed right paw
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:48 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"I see" she says

"That does not bother me as I always say sorrow is always followed by death so at least be useful in the after life." He looked at the bunny "What is wrong with his current one?"

"He's a hundered years old his time to go should be in 1 second" the bunny just dangles there not moving anymore "Now i must talk to death but hemust be coming" Death appears right behing Death Angel "Yes my angel what is it?" Death angel looked up at deeath "He want to die but i want to keep him after words for my bunny" she says point to damien "Oh i see. Well grant him his wish and you can keep him" he says leaving "Ok." she slites his thought fast and easy trapping his soul in her bunny "Better?" she asked holding the bunny up.
(i g2g bye)

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii crouches as he flys backward digging his claws into the ground alowing him to slow down and get a good grip as he pounches again slashing at Shun, with a clawed right paw

Shun jumps back, making the cut shallow and hits Keii in the stomach with some magic in his weapn and sends him flying to the other wall.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:51 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"He's a hundered years old his time to go should be in 1 second" the bunny just dangles there not moving anymore "Now i must talk to death but hemust be coming" Death appears right behing Death Angel "Yes my angel what is it?" Death angel looked up at deeath "He want to die but i want to keep him after words for my bunny" she says point to damien "Oh i see. Well grant him his wish and you can keep him" he says leaving "Ok." she slites his thought fast and easy trapping his soul in her bunny "Better?" she asked holding the bunny up.
(i g2g bye)

The bunny glows with lightning. "Much better."

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun jumps back, making the cut shallow and hits Keii in the stomach with some magic in his weapn and sends him flying to the other wall.

Keii smashes into the wall, he lies there for a second, and then looks up a smirk on his face, blood trickling out of his mouth, a small cut on his for head
Keii: your good
he gets up wiping away the blood, his brother sits on the grass unphased, Keii jump forward, darting left and right, so fast he is unseen by Shun
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii smashes into the wall, he lies there for a second, and then looks up a smirk on his face, blood trickling out of his mouth, a small cut on his for head
he gets up wiping away the blood, his brother sits on the grass unphased, Keii jump forward, darting left and right, so fast he is unseen by Shun

".." Shun tried his best to keep of with the movements.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii runs with a clawed paw out, it slices into Shuns left side, he runs around and hits Shuns right cheak, leaves a three lined gash on his face
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii runs with a clawed paw out, it slices into Shuns left side, he runs around and hits Shuns right cheak, leaves a three lined gash on his face

Shun wincezs in pain. He crouches to the balls of his feet and kicks Keii under the chin then smacks his head with his rod.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 pm

blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun wincezs in pain. He crouches to the balls of his feet and kicks Keii under the chin then smacks his head with his rod.

Keii eyes roll back as he's knocked unconscious, he fall to the ground, his brother gets up, smiling
Keiji: good fight, looks like Keii enjoyed himself
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Keii eyes roll back as he's knocked unconscious, he fall to the ground, his brother gets up, smiling
Keiji: good fight, looks like Keii enjoyed himself

"Really thats good." Shun said happily as he started to heal his injuries.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Tora reappers wearing a blue trench coat with a wolf paw print on in the center back with a katana tied to her left hip, after missing for a really long time and she grabs both parties by the ears and throws them in to a wall sepprit from each other " gone for a few weeks and all hell breaks lose" she says dusting off her hands "you disapoint me" she says holding her hand out flat ready to cacth something
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games