Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm
*She puts her arms around his neck* It's okay…I know you are busy. *She's touched he would call her place "home" and want to be there with her.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 1, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Yeah ... *He grins and kisses her again* Well M'dear, I've had a long, tiring day and need to get some sleep. Will you join me? wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm
Certainly I will. *She grins at him.* heart  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 1, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:20 pm
*His eyes twinkle as he offers his arm to her and she wraps her arm around his. Before leaving, he tips his hat to Dame* Goodnight, Dame. *He leads Psyzapp over to the office and they make their way down to her quarters for the night* heart  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm
* Nua pops his head into the bar and screechs loudly looking for Black. he notices other people and walks over to them looking for attention *

(( its my griffin rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm
eek -slowly inches away from the griffin and circles back around towards the entrance, swiftly makes her way past it and out into the street, hurrying home-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))

* As the person leaves the bar iin a hurry Nua cocks his head and screechs again, but lower this time. He wanders into the corner next to the couch and curls up and begins to preen himself waiting for his master to come out from wherever he was *  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 am
The following message is a friendly public announcement for all who wish to play.
ROLE PLAY is involved with this thread!

((OOC: Here is a good word of RL advice to all of you wanting to RP at the GGG Most Wanted. If you would like to participate (which is great, because in RL I don't want to exclude anyone) please keep in mind that RP means "Role Play." If you choose to have your character portray some RL issues or hardships that you may actually be faced with, other people may not have any idea you are meaning RL (because this IS a thread that uses RP) and you will get reactions from people BASED UPON THE REACTIONS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTER WOULD POSSIBLY DO OR SAY and NOT how they would necessarily behave or react IRL.

So…If you want to say things, do things or show emotion icons to express some RL thing, however big or small it is, then please remember to include double parenthesis and use OOC: so that the rest of us are up to speed.))

Thank you  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 am
*wakes up in a chair*
stressed
Leko!!
*sighs gets up and heads to the espresso machine*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am
Psyzapp
The following message is a friendly public announcement for all who wish to play.
ROLE PLAY is involved with this thread!

((OOC: Here is a good word of RL advice to all of you wanting to RP at the GGG Most Wanted. If you would like to participate (which is great, because in RL I don't want to exclude anyone) please keep in mind that RP means "Role Play." If you choose to have your character portray some RL issues or hardships that you may actually be faced with, other people may not have any idea you are meaning RL (because this IS a thread that uses RP) and you will get reactions from people BASED UPON THE REACTIONS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTER WOULD POSSIBLY DO OR SAY and NOT how they would necessarily behave or react IRL.

So…If you want to say things, do things or show emotion icons to express some RL thing, however big or smalli it is, then please remember to include double parenthesis and use OOC: so that the rest of us are up to speed.))

Thank you

{{*runs in and drivebyattackpouncetacklehuggleshardcoreglomps Psyzapp and runs back out laughing* xd xd xd xd xd

You took the words out my mouth hon. Glad someone put it in writing. Thanks for the update and I WANT CHERRY PIE!!! scream }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 am
::The door to the MW opens as Maune walks in with a smile with a big box in his hand as he sets it down on the table without dropping it as he takes out some blue roses and sets it on the table around the box. He then goes into the kitchen and starts to take out some homemade pastys, cookies and chocolates as he glaces over and sees Lady Ayami:: Good Morning Lady Ayami ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 am
*sudden shock hit her*
oh my!
It's your day of birthday correct?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 am
Indeed it is. ::Maune gives a smile and opens the box to reveal lots of cakes. From red velvet to cakes with whip cream and cream cheese icing::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 am
(( Icy…if you would like some cherry pie, then you are just going to have to get into your car and make the pilgrimage because you will never find a pie quite like mine. wink EAT YOUR HEART OUT TES! LOL lol ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 am
((oh stop I don't even like cherries and i'm starting to want some!!))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games