Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:54 am
She blinks for a moment, then shrugs and hops away, wagging her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm
Maria shrugged, before replying.
"Not really. I've seen it happen before." She takes a sip of her coffee.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm
Suki appears on the arm of Aiden's chair. "Really?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm
Aiden jumped at the girl's appearance, spilling the tea he was drinking on his lap. Mumbling a few choice words, he cooled down the tea, drying his pants.

Maria nodded.
"Strong magic, like healing wounds, can also break hexes. If you heal them when they're in an animal form, transforming back to their humaniod form will yield results similar to what just happened," she explained. Thinking, the witch takes another sip of her coffee. "How many fairy tales have you heard where a witch or some sort of being heals an animal by magic; only to find out later that the animal is really some cursed member of the royal family (or what have you) who later transforms, lacking their clothes?" she asks.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm
She blushes a bit. "Sorry, Aiden.." The looking at Maria, she blinks. "No.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:19 pm
She blinks at her in confusion.
"Uh, that wasn't a yes or no question. Although, to be fair, those might have been uncommon fairy tales," she added, more to herself, than to Suki.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm
Blinking more, she puts her head down, her ears back, and puts her hands on her head, pressing her palms against her temples, as if in pain. "No... not to your question Maria... He.. Just.. No.. No no no.." She whimpers softly. Ikima, alarmed, gets up, Suki drawing her knees up a bit, precariously perched.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Maria dashed over to where Suki was.
"Suki? What's wrong?"

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm
She shakes her head, eyes squeezed tightly shut, and she almost falls off the chair, but Ikima's there, catching her. After a moment of holding her, he growls. "Imogen's in her head. I dont know what he's doing or saying, but I know he's there."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm
Aiden looked on, pained at not being able to do anything.

"Imogen? He has a link with her?" she asks.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Getting even more irritated as Suki curls up more, he clenches his teeth a bit. "He has a stronger link with her, yes, but he can get into anyones mind. I'm about to go find him and kick his stupid dragon a**..." Ikima's bright red eyes are narrowed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Maria looks at Ikima, then to Suki.
"May I?" she asks, motioning to the girl. "If I can touch her, I can try to cast a spell to keep him out, if only temporarily."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm
Opening his eyes a bit, he nods.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm
Lightly, she pressed her palm to Suki's forehead, bracing herself for what she would find when she delved into the girl's head.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 pm
When her thoughts are intruded, she whimpers very softly. What Maria would find would be disturbing even to the most mentally prepared person. A mental hell filled with chaos and murder, there are repeated scenes of a beautiful blonde woman being impaled by a set of axes, gored while still alive, then tortured with knives and swords, and then it switches to a handsome silver haired man screaming at unseen captors as he's slowly tortured to death, then many other gruesome and horrific scenes violent in nature, some slow, some fast, some worse than others.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games