Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm
I'm going insane from trying to draw a picture of my Bleach character.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm
I am ranting and raving about evil college comp. teachers.... twisted but besides from that I am good.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

DvnT

Shirou - The White Demon

O___o

I shouldn't left you alone that much guys...

awww... its good to be back.

Hows everyone today? (beside HYPER of course xD)
I've had a cup of coffee at 7:15am, then went on a hugging spree at school, thus creating a surplus of adrenaline cells in my brain, making my day a blur of highspeed armswitching and sleeping times in class. Now, in about half an hour, Im going to get another cup of coffee with my friend who is currently at volleyball. 3nodding

I know that the adrenaline probably isn't a cell or whatever, it's just I wanted to sound intellegent for a few moments.

Wolves92
I am ranting and raving about evil college comp. teachers.... twisted but besides from that I am good.
Most college teachers are evil.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:29 pm
dvn -camilla price-
Shirou - The White Demon

O___o

I've had a cup of coffee at 7:15am, then went on a hugging spree at school, thus creating a surplus of adrenaline cells in my brain, making my day a blur of highspeed armswitching and sleeping times in class. Now, in about half an hour, Im going to get another cup of coffee with my friend who is currently at volleyball. 3nodding

I know that the adrenaline probably isn't a cell or whatever, it's just I wanted to sound intellegent for a few moments.

Sometimes, all you really have to do is open your mouth and say something that sounds philosophical to sound intelligent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Methinks you caught sight of the hello kitty Vibrator redface redface redface  

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:31 pm
*is glaring at her sketchbook*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:31 pm
Hebi Hime
dvn -camilla price-
Shirou - The White Demon

O___o

Sometimes, all you really have to do is open your mouth and say something that sounds philosophical to sound intelligent.

*Starts off in a Brittish accent* Deed you knoww... That the word philisophical comes from the latin root word phil, which means love? So litterally translated, philisophical means "Love Knowledge" sweatdrop That's what I learned today.

DvnT

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:32 pm
dvn -camilla price-
Hebi Hime
dvn -camilla price-
Shirou - The White Demon

O___o

*Starts off in a Brittish accent* Deed you knoww... That the word philisophical comes from the latin root word phil, which means love? So litterally translated, philisophical means "Love Knowledge" sweatdrop That's what I learned today.
No. I did not know that.

Well, I just learned something new today.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm

So... you are all good, right? thats good cuz I have to go to watch Wall e with my little siblings, havent been with them in a while... ^^,

Tera, yes I saw the hello kitty vibrator, dunno why but un-sexual thoughts came to my mind... weird...

Hebi, did you tried doing an skeleton first and then draw layer by layer? I do that sometimes when am blocked....

Camilla, to sound intelligent you just have to rephrase what someone said earlier.... I used to do that ninja

Wolves, teachers... too much evilness for this world...

Kagayaku Shirou

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm
I start with a ball jointed stick figure, then I fill in the body by layers. It's putting the clothes on the person that drives me nuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 pm
I always just start with a circle, give it a jaw and go on from there.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Hebi Hime
Wolves92

'tis not a college prfesser but rather a high school teacher trying to be one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 pm
Wolves92
Hebi Hime
Wolves92

Teachers in general are evil.

Except me. When I become an english teacher, I will not be evil. I will be crazy.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 pm
Hebi Hime
Wolves92
Hebi Hime
Wolves92

Teachers in general are evil.

Except me. When I become an english teacher, I will not be evil. I will be crazy.

Teahcers are evil. Nice one crazy instead of evil...that reminds me of my band director he's a character.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games