Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 pm
(lol you knew I was looking for lotion?! D: you're amazing! lol)

"We're doing well of course... what brings you to this... odd... scene?" He straightened the colar of his uniform looking over the rooms progression of odd situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:07 pm
*Looks up at them both*

No, it is fine....I am more concerned with him..

*Stands and makes her way over to Sweden*

....You seem,...hurt, yes..?

Eam Adair

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
"Ah..." He looked up at Belarus, somehow feeling kindred to her. "...A'lil." He admitted, averting his eyes as he ajusted his glasses. She seemed to pick up what no one else did... He didn't quite know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 pm
"This is just where everyone gather's Japan-tan and things can get weird. Ah finished!" STands and walks around to each nation present and hands them a peice of paper with thier names in kanji on it. "Here you go everyone, I thought you'd like them."  

Hong Kong-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:12 pm
Lithuania nodded, going off to change. He came back shortly, smoothing out his shirt. Much better, he thought. Walking around Russia's house like that was one thing, but it had seemed to cause quite the stir for the other nations being like that in front of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:16 pm
*She reaches up, touching Sweden's face*

....Do not be, He loves you dearly......that I am sure...

Eam Adair

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:18 pm
(Everyone has blue font, blue font, blue font~
..and I kinda - I don't support it per se but I think it's adorable - like Belarus/Sweden so. lol u guys.)

Tino is struck into silence, then, and drops his knitting. There's still an air of confusion -- all he said was what's true, and yet.. "B-but, that's.. we're not, so.. it doesn't mean I don't like being with Su-san!"

(Sweden! Turkey told me to tell you you're an infidel.)  
[ Oh, no! I meant that I assumed you were ignoring Korea, seeing as how their relationship is like in the series. xDDD ]

Odd...?
-looks around-
I don't see anything odd.

Korea-tan

xxKarachan

@Russia- Pfft, how am I a bad influence?

On the subject of WW2... I can only recall two epic a**-kickings of Canada's. The Dieppe Raid and the failed defence of Hong Kong. After that, I can only remember Canada helping liberate the Netherlands and helping in the Allied invasion of Italy... and capturing Juno Beach.
Pirate UK... no longer existed. =D -shot-

Pirate!UK: >> -puts away his pistol-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm
((Poor pirate UK, him and his sexy outfit! XD ))

Tackles Korea. "Of course nothing is odd here, when does anything odd ever happen?" sweatdrop  

Hong Kong-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm
((If we do WW2 would that make Sea-kun, Fort Roughs? XD Of course I could let one of my other accounts out to play XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:24 pm
((@Kara: YOU JUST ARE *shot once again!*
LOOK I WRANGLED SWITZY INTO A DRESS =w=!
*wishes her sister would hurry up and join the guild*))

Switzerland comes in the room, grumbling something about his sister, but stops when he realizes....there are people in here. All he could manage was a small 'duh' as a greeting at the sight of all the other nations in there, and him in there...in a dress...  

Mukuro-kun

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:26 pm
(( Infidel?? What! ))

His cheeks got a bit of color when Belarus touched his face, and the corner of his lips tilted up slightly. "...Thank y'." He said quietly. He looked over when Tino spoke. It made him smile a bit more. As long as Tino was happy with him, he supposed he could handle the other denying their 'marriage'.

(( How about bight blue? XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:26 pm
@SwitzyRushyPole- =D NAME THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE BUT IS FUN TO SAY.
I mean.. =D I'm not a bad influence~ I'd say I was a positive influence.

xxKarachan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:27 pm
Quote:
((If we do WW2 would that make Sea-kun, Fort Roughs? XD Of course I could let one of my other accounts out to play XD ))
(PFFT LOL YES, OF COURSE. FORTRESS-KUN. heart I.. I'm a huge crazy history nerd, and I like INTENSE COUNTRIES, so. Incredibly overzealous about a WWII roleplay - it's.. it would be a touchy matter for most.. I think? I mean. *bites lip* I would love to do it, but. If everyone is too.. squicked, I would totally understand and. Yes.)  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games