Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm
She finished and continued to walk toward the castle. Scarlet then remembered something, where was RA-IEM at? Wheeling around she began looking all around. She stepped carefully over those who weren't lucky enough to make it to the end. Scarlet was now near the back of the castle still searching. Kneeling down Scarlet felt a slight pain on her chest and tighten her grip on her shirt. She looked down to see that the symbols had formed above her heart. "Great just what i needed," she sighed and slowly got up using the wall for assistance. She walked along the wall draging her arm along it not caring that she was getting scraped and cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Kyra hissed
I swear....someone owes me for this.....
Kyra slowly pushed herself up off of the ground. Pain shot through her as she did so, but she managed to stand up. wobbling, she slowly made it towards where Chief and June were. She collapsed on her knees inches from June
".....what do you propose we do, Chief?"
She spat out sarcastically.

Oh....this isn't going to end well.....Kyra! stop that! don't piss her off!!!!
june's spirit yelled, although she knew it was impossible for her to be heard.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm
Chief gave a soft chuckle, she understood where the demon was coming from, this was turning out to be one hell of a week. "Honestly I'm not sure, but I was thinking that since you two are connected, that if you became one again, perhaps it would help June find her way back to this word. Your far stronger then she is physically, that we can all see, but it will not help you in this, you need to call her spirit back into her body." Raising a brow she added with her own brand of sarcasm, "think you can handle that tiny little task?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:28 pm
Kyra laughed for a second in a very fake manner-suprised chief threw the sarcasm back at her. She looked down at June with a frown
".....joy..."
Kyra closed her eyes and disappeared into June, her hair turning from white to silver. Kyra's spirit stood in front of June's with a shocked expression
what.did.you.do?!
uhh....help, please?
Don't tell me you're in a coma.....
...i don't think so?

Kyra extened her arm to june, who hesitantly took it. Kyra led her over to her body
????
you needed us both to phase back into you, huh?
.....sure?
you owe me.

Both spirits disappeared back into June's body. Color returned to her face and she slowly opened her eyes after a moment
"........"
She looked at Chief, apologetic and weak.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 pm
Giving a nod, Chief looked down at that still weaken women, "welcome back June, thought we'd lost you there for a second. Now you have two chooses, you can either A, stay weak for a while and recover at your own pace inside the castle. Or you can B, allow me to heal you and be instantly strong again, only down side to this offer is; your going to feel a lot of pain at first. Sorry I'm just not know for being genital. Which do you choose?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:57 pm
"......the shadows are all dead....what reason do i have to heal quickly?"
Her voice was doubled, both of them talking at once.
pain....don't need any more than what's already happened....
oh get a hold of yourself. I was in worse shape than you and i still came to your rescue!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm
*finally giving up on shouting at chief like a hot headed moron, hetukiri turn towards scanda sitting on the ground who was now stairing at her in disbelif or shock, or....* *"ok i really dont know what his expression was O_O"*

"sooo... what do we do now?" *hetukiri questioned, finally getting her self to calm down*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 pm
Chief watched on as the two silently debated what course to take, amused, she'd often wonder what it would be like to have a sibling of sorts. Closing thing she had was Hetu, and well Hetu was....  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:14 pm
hush, Kyra. obviously since you are in worse shape you need to rest more
damn logic
good, let me do the talking!!!!!
nah, i don't feel like it...
KYRA!

June looked at Chief, then at Hetu, laughing weakly, she finally responded
"I'll heal on my own time...unless there's some other reason....do i have to get my butt kicked again?"
June coughed, smiling slightly at the victory over June herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 pm
Chief looked at her and gave a sinister grin," are you sure?" laughing, she looked up a Hetu and called her over. When she had arrive, she told her to help June into her room, and to have one of the healers check on her. Watch the two leave, she then looked for others.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 pm
.....I guess you're not that evil....
SHUT IT! If you make me miss another battle because of this I'll kill you!
....we share a connection, Kyra....you can't do that
...I KNOW! I wish i could though.....I swear, the moment our contract is nulled, I'm kicking your a**!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm
*hetukiri took June by the hand and started walking towards the castle door, before reaching them hetukiri turned around and gave chief a dirty look, then said" *ok ill take June to get her healed" *then her eye brows raised as she said with a smile* "DONT GET JEALOUS IF I BECOME MORE ATTACHED TO HER THAN I AM WITH YOU THOUGH!!!"

*hearing this chief shot back a dirty look at hetukiri also and reluctantly walked towards June and took a hold of her next hand. Together they all made there way inside of the castle*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:31 pm
*half way up the stairs hetukiri heard Scanda calling to her, she then looked at chief and june and then said*

"chief u take her up the rest of the way ill go see what he wants"

*hetukiri ran down the stairs and chief continued on there travel to Junes room*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Chief couldn't believe she got suckered into this, but knowing Hetu she would probably say something to June or Kyra, that she would rather not have anyone know. It had happen before and Chief did everything she could to make sure people know as little about her as possible. How Hetu had gotten so close, was still a mystery.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 pm
"........."
You always seem to find the strangest people, June.....
oh hush! it's not my fault!
apparently.....
GRRRR!!!!!
heh, wonder what Hetu's issue with Chief is.....
yeah.....oh well....who are the healers?
how am i supposed to know?!
sorry...just a question.....

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games