Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm
A pixie worker trotted in and pulled on Zenjins shirt, "Excuse me sir.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:29 pm
So yes raiku said to darkfire  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 pm
" do u relize u been a jerk toward me ever senes i turned u down for the ball!"i was really mad i just tranform and flu off cuz i knew i was still weack so my hands weren't glowing but i was mad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 pm
Zenjin slowly moved his head to look at the pixie "Yes?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm
I took a peice of paper out of my song book and left it on the gate telling cordilia ill be back. I jump into the air and just like the last time i followed darkfire i grabbed onto her trace of magic and teleported to her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 pm
i landed near a tree i wasso mad i just put my hand into a fist and slamed it agast it i just started to walk back to were my necklace flu off from hopeing this would calm me down when the virbresion reach the top it scared the birds and made then fly off "i'm so dang mad right now it's unreal"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 am
((Wow, I have no idea what's going on now sweatdrop ))
Ace walked down the stairs, through the quiet hallways of the school and outside. Ace saw Darkfire getting mad again, he approached her to ask what's wrong. "Hey Darkfire, Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 am
(( uhh darkfire walking back to the troll village ..... trying to cool off lol ))

i finlly reach the troll village" hey al i'm just going to go back to the school i'm pertty mad right now ... so see u later al" suki knew i was mad still i started to walk back to the school " wait up darkfire bye al " suki ran to catch up with me  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm
((ohhh LOL pretend you never saw my last post. sweatdrop )) Ace walked around outside. He walked over to the pond and started skipping stones again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:52 pm
(( ok ))

when i got back to the school i just walk to my room " well at leasst i calm down.."

" yeah atleast"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm
The Pixie held out a package to Zenjin. "Lady Scarlet apperently sent this for you. There a letter that explains it i guess.

As Zenjin took it the pixie walked out and shut the door behind him.

When Zenjin opened the letter he read:

Dear Zenjin,
In the wrapped package I have sent you, is something really important that I want you to take care of for me. Make sure that you protect it with your life. If it falls into the wrong hands…well lets just say it wouldn’t be a good thing. See you soon.

Scarlet Stone

When he unwrapped it and opened the little box he saw a colorful pearl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 am
User Image

User Image

Murder is a game where the hunter is also hunted.

--------------------------------------

Damien sighed. the large old building was going to be his school and home for the next seven years. his parents had sent him to boarding school because he was mauling the students in his previous school and the neighborhood children too. he even mauled a few adults. He grimaced with anger as he reached his room and started to unpack, couldn't his parents understand? he was a wolf, a wolf. and wolves aren't good-tempered. he growled as he thought about the jeering he received form all those kids, the ridicule, the jokes, and the incessant pulling on his tail.

--------------------------------------

There is no right nor wrong,
the world is what you make it....

Victor van Baron

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 am
i walk into my room and just sat down on my bed reading a book" dang i hate haveing a short temper oh welll"

" don't u think u should at least talk to raiku and see if he say sorry?"

" nope im not talking to that over sized ego jerkif he wants to say sorry he can come find me plan and simple"

" i wonder were scarlet is she been gone for awhile ..."

" i don't know good ponit"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm
Zenjin went and got the gem from the safe and put both it and the pearl in his pockets for safe keeping. He walked out of the office for some fresh air. As he walks out the door he sees a new student walk by and go into the room next to Zenjin's old room. He'll check in later. For now he has to meet with his father.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Cordelia was now finished with sword and came out of her work shop and walked toward Raiku with the sword on her palm since it was really small for her. User Image

Scarlet was approaching a little cottage and when she was a foot away the door flung open and a little old woman was waiting there with a smile on her face.

"It's about time you got here," She laughed as she waved her hand motioning to Scarlet to come in. She shut the door behind her as she walked in.

"Sorry Agatha I was picking things up." Scarlet sat on the small couch next to the fire.

"Ah yes, the ingrediants for the potion...well let me have em." Agatha had her hand out.

Scarlet gave her the bag filled with the ingrediants. "So do you know for certain that she's alive?"

Agatha took the bag and when she asked that question her nodded and her smile went away.

"I see..." Scarlet sighed and watched the dancing fire.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games