Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Snowysnowmaster
((I think Ichiros been on the roof for the past 3 pages lol))
Mewkitty213
AngelNumberXIII
Kishiko was in her dorm reading a parenting book.

((mewkitty...that post made me lmao xD))

((YAY! lol its because I'm just that epic. P.s, Maralyn is looking fer Ichiro))

((Lmao. Epic Fail. That means its AWESOME but a fail. lol))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

(( oh yeah....oops xD ))

Ichiro woke up to the sound of a bird dropping falling on his head. "OH GAWD NO!" He ran to his dorm and washed the filth away. "So much torture to my HAIR!"

(( i forgot what maralyn was.... ._.))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:25 pm

(*points at Ichiro* Ha!)

((Maralyn's a Pure Blood. (you said what, I thought you meant where) And in the Hallways looking for him.))

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

(((Kuhns in a lock spot right now so here come TSUNA!)))

Tsuna left his art class with his head glued to his book already and walked down the halls bumping into people only saying "Sorry..." but never took his face off his book getting to his next class
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Kaz knocked on Kishiko's dorm door then peeked in "Kishiko?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image
Shirean & Lee
She smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you." She said while Lee was confused and turned her head, to see Xen still wondering around. She started chasing him around. "Well, you flatter me." She said looking at Lee.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Kishiko smiled and bid him to come in. She patted the spot next to her implying Kaz to sit there.

Ichiro went into the halls and saw Tsuna. "Stop reading while walking!" He then saw this girl he hasn't seen before. She seemed to be looking for someone. "Excuse me miss. May i ask what you're doing."

(( oops x.x ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Kaz walked in and sat by her he then started rubbing her shoulders "whatcha reading?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Tsuna heard Ichiros voice and looked behind him to see Ichiro staring at a new girl "Hey Ichiro whos tha..." Tsuna smashed into a wall and fell backwards "Ouch! Hey did you see that Ichiro?! The second I take my face off my book I get hurt!" Tsuna stood up and brushed himself off and put his book in his Manga Bag

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm

((WAAAIIIIITTT A minute... oops. I kept thinking that Ichiro was the Captain. I was expecting that. Due to you being the creator of this 132 page roleplay xD (i suck i know) Imma fail. Not an EPIC fail, justa fail))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Ichiro laughed at Tsuna. "Well next time don't stand next to a wall."

Kishiko moaned sweetly as he rubbed her shoulders. "Parenting book."

(( g2g nite ^^ ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Maralyn looked at him. "Yes, it's the Chibi Cupcakes leader I'm looking for." She examined him. "You don't happened to be the Leader, correct?" She said continuing to study him. She saw Tsuna falling down. She looked at him. "Are you okay?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm

(I'm VC! Wh00t!...lol.)

He coughed trying to think of something else to say. "I...didn't know what else to say. I was just telling the truth." He laughed nervously.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm

User Image
Shirean & Lee
Shirean looked at him and stopped blushing. "I... uh- thanks." She said rubbing her hand on her neck. Lee looked at the butterfly she was chasing earlier. She jumped around, chasing it, until she got bored with it, and eventually got tired. She sat between Shirean and Jack, and fell asleep. Shirean started petting Lee.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games