Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

"I don't want your blood Brago. Keep it." THough she really wanted to throw back his head and tear a hole big enough to suck him dry.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 pm

User Image
"Nike, I was wondering if I could talk to you in private? if its not to much of a hassel." Hana asked her.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"No,No, I'd be happy to talk to you. Leave, Brago, and please let the door hit you where the gods slit you." she smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:28 pm

"Girls and their girl time...." Brago jumped out of the window

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 pm

User Image
Hana watched Brago leave and then turned to Nike. She wasn't sure where to begin talking.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Nike just looked at her and waited. No way was she starting the conversation.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

User Image
"Nike....."Hana started. "I owe you my life. You helped me live when my body didn't want to. Is there any way I can repay you?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 pm

"Uh, I don't know." She waved a hand at Hana. "never you mind, take it as payment for Brago's bad behavior. His attatchment to me has only caused you problems. Sometimes I think, he just wants me because i say no and that the probelem would go away if I gave in." She sat back and sighed.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

User Image
"I don't know. Brago has me so confused." Hana sighed. "He say's he loves me and wants to be with me, but keeps hurting me. We went to See the Whisperers, and he suggested we do a blood binding, but I do not know. I don't see how it would help Brago keep his promise to stay off of other girls."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 pm

"Not that I'm adverse to Brago being a one woman man, but....uh, why do you need him to stay off other girls so bad. He was like that for as long as I can remember and it never bothered you before. Now you want to change who he is so that you can be satisfied. You have to ask yourself, will it."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 pm

User Image
"I have never had emotions untill recently, Nike." hana told her. "And when I think of him with other girls i get angry and sad and i don't know why. I'm not use to feeling things. So i'm not even sure what i want. Its what nearly killed me earlier because they make me lose control."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"Hana, I'm not sure id you are asking me for advice but.... If you love him and make him change from one of the few things that makes him who he is then you may not love the man he will become. He does care for you deeply but he is not ready to commit and if you force him, one day his feelings for you may become bitter, or you will sour against him because life isn't what you expected. You need a middle ground. He will make you the center of his heart if you don't let jealousy be the driving force of your relationship." Nike heaved in a breath.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:35 pm

User Image
"I do not want to force anything apon him. That is the last thing I want." hana said, starting to cry again. "I need help, I don't know what to do. The Whisperer said that the Blood Binding will bind us together, but we will still be free to be with other people. But in my current state i don't know if that would be safe, especially with the issue of blood memories."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm

"Don't cry, Hana." Nike came around and put her arms around her. "I think you might be trying to find a quick fix. You can't stop 100 yrs of womanizing overnight. You forget, Hana, you are the woman and you are in control. If you keep letting your emotions rule you on this, then you are only going to hurt yourself. You need to step back and take a look at things differently. Remember, in the end, he always comes back to you."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 pm

User Image
Hana held on to Nike. "I can't control them, I'm not use to them it." Her body was shaking because of the stress. "I know he always comes back to me. I know that. I can't think logically right now. I really need someone to tell me what to do, and he's not helping cause he keeps telling me to decide."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games