Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Rock watched the creature get shredded and Treya leaving. He wasn't exactly done with her. He was now confirmed of her powers and knew he could consider it as an advantage. All living things required water and without it, die at some impressive rates... Rock shut off the water before leaving, keeping himself a good distance from Treya, but keeping her water trace in 'view'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
(( We can activate an convenient trap door if you want to get down to where the others in the library are. ninja ))

(( Yush >: D haves a randome trap door be activated wich makes her fall into one of those epic secret spirall slides that would convenently makes her slide right to where every one else is xDDD of course just a suggestion again o.o and as fors teh thorny vines i think i wills xD))

((What an excellent idea! biggrin ))  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
"Oh? Where are you supposed to be then?" Dr. Stanfield asked, pulling himself off the door way, but still keeping his arms in a crossed manner.

"I do not know where I should be Dr. Stanford, I hardly remember anything." Leah said as she walked around the room feeling hopeless of herself not being able to remember. "Maybe I didn't sleep well today... Yeah I did study well for that one exam yesterday... Maybe my brain is just having a minor shutdown..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm
"It's Dr. Stanfield, and even if I wasn't a doctor, I suggest that if you have nothing else to do, go back to your dorm and take a nap. That is if you live in residence. If your home is too far away, you are welcome to lie down in one of the medical ward beds. The only thing is if someone with something more serious needs the bed, you'll have to let them have it" Dr. Stanfield said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 am
"Darn it see what I mean I even got your name wrong..." Leah said as she sat on the bed. "I'll lay here for a while thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 pm
( Every old library building should have at least one really cool trap door slash slide. Though how should she trigger it? If she's in Dr. Stanfield's office...connecting tunnels from one building to another? This would also help should they...need? a guy who can go invisible...o.0..aka Whit...I can't foresee that though. I really feel Zaias needs to show off soon. I don't think people quite get how strong he is. + the whole gang...thing... )

Avery took a look at Jordan's map over the girls' shoulder and winced. The direction Jordan chose was as good as her guess. It was like the map practically had layers. Blinking hard a couple times Avery shook her flashlight some more. She tested it by flicking the on switch. Nearly there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit managed not to yawn..at least...not any wider than he already was. It was getting late in the day. Hopefully this and dinner would be his last tasks for the day. Maybe napping until after noon hadn't been the best idea earlier. He still felt sapped. He wiggled his feet instead of stretching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias felt bad when he saw the wince. He didn't know the Pres was even capable of anything but a smile -- until now.
Patting his sister again he looked at the waitress..who for all her bright smile seemed fairly nervous. A look he recognized..though odd now that he was creating it without intending to this time. This unintended response made him feel uneasy, was he so threatening? Though... at least it couldn't all be his fault...., he was in a group after all.

He re-focused on the girl serving them. She still just stood there. Maybe she was just gathering her thoughts to repeat the order?? Shrugging mentally Zaias looked back at Tele and then to Ali. He should get them toothbrushes after this...so they could brush before the dentist.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 pm
(( xD I imagine Stanfield turning around and then the bed Leah's bed tilting her onto the slid, then Stanfield turns back around and is like, '?'

And Avery can heal Leah when she gets down there ^o^))

A small, fluffy black thing ran forward and hit Jordan's legs from the side. "Wha-" She fell into the wall. The little black thing squeaked and jumped onto her climbing up her pants and then her shirt. Jordan did quite the graceful dance, wiggling and trying to push the thing off. The thing stopped on her arm and bit down. "Ow!" Jordan let out a sudden burst of darkness, a shock wave of solid darkness that pushed out from her body. The thing went flying, landing with a squeak on a torch holder. The holder lowered with a slicks clicking noise, and the thing scrambled off into the darkness. Jordan leaned against the wall, panting. "What...was that?"

(( -hinthint- that activates the trap door for Leah ))

Karley stood paused for a few seconds, staring at the table, her gaze slowly lowering. AH! A PERSON! she thought as she saw a hand. She looked up to see Zaias watching her. She looking around at the other people at the table. Why? Why are they here? OH MY GOSH I WAS TAKING THEIR ORDER! Ooh...what was it again?... She looked down at the pad in her hand. AHA! "I'LL GO PUT your order IN." She bowed her head a little and hurried to the kitchen.

Telemachus rubbed his eyes a little. "Hey! Zaias. Do you think, that if someone blew a paper straw holder at you, you could catch it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:14 pm
"Yes." Zaias said shortly. Unsure of where this conversation could go, but not wanting to give the Pres too much leeway. He'd get Ali all ramped up before her meal. Lord knows they thought the same way.
But he totally knew he could do it too, he was a manipulator and all. A slow smile spread over his face. He didn't realize it was his scary smile. The kind the people who didn't know him were afraid of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery merely ran over to Jordan and shone her light in the general direction of the small black whumpy thing. It was long gone but at least she'd tried. Turning she kept her one hand on the flashlight and placed the other over bite. A brief thought later, it was all done.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm
"Are you alright? What was that thing?" Spencer asked, rather concerned. He looked all around.

Christopher had created another fireball for light and moved in different directions while holding the fireball right above his hand. "Hmm, there seems to be strange creatures down here. Ones that seem...ominous" he said.

Dr. Sullivan flossed in and all around Whit's teeth, still humming a tune as he did so. As the dentist flossed, he also used his manipulation power to open the cupboard door to the fluoride cupboard. Once all the flossing was over, Dr. Sullivan asked "so what flavour of fluoride would you like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 pm
Leah laid down on the nearby bed that is inside Dr. Stanfields office. She laid there thinking about her day and still wondering how come no one is around. "Oh what a day..." Leah said as she started to close her eyes but a loud click, almost as something was turned on. Then as she was about to sit up and look at what it was she shot down a deep dark tunnel and she started screaming. "AAAAAAH!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!" Leah yelped as she rolled down the tunnel. Then a door opened flinging her into a nearby wall knocking her unconscious. Last thing she saw before she got knocked out is people out of nowhere... "Who..." Leah's last breath as she fainted.

((thanks everyone))  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm
Dr. Stanfield heard a noise and a scream while he was tending a patient. He ran over and saw a trap door in front of the bed Leah had been in. "What the hell...LEAH!!!" he cried out and looked down into the dark hole.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 am
((I'll be off for the weekend! XP I'm sorry, but I really gotta go somewhere all week-end and will not be able to reply before a while... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 am
Angelicos Flame
((I'll be off for the weekend! XP I'm sorry, but I really gotta go somewhere all week-end and will not be able to reply before a while... XP))

((Lol okay ^^ well if someone else interacts with treya then i ish will get back to posting with but for naos i ish be the deamon dog and thorns >:3...))

((peoples should pass through or by a randome room so i cans use teh vines >: D))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:18 pm
(( I was going to say something here but I forgot! biggrin ))

Jordan rubbed her arm a little. "Thanks," she said to Avery. She moved her arm up and down experimentally. "Yeah, I think I'm fine..." Suddenly a hole appeared in the wall and a girl came tumbling through. "Whoa. Someone else for you to heal, huh?" Jordan inspected the hole to make sure no one else would come flying out.

-----------------------------------

Karley came back with a platter full of drinks. "Here you go!" she said brightly. She put the drinks on the table and quickly ran away before anything could happen. They were all root beers.

"Aww, no straws?"

Ali clapped happily and pulled the drink to her, and started tipping the large glass towards her to drink. Did we mention that 'towards her' is down? Or that the glass is full?  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm
"LEAH!!!" Dr. Stanfield called down the trap door.

Alex stepped out of the shadows to see the newcomer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games