Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:16 am
Sakura arrived with her bottle of Drambui in hand as she wandered up to the lobby in AS an looked around "Hello? anybody in?" she called out not wanting to barge in even though she knew the way to the lounge and bar area where the new Winter area had just been erected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am
*Strolls in scribbling away in her planner, because of this Liada didn't see the blue haired girl and accidentally bumped into her* Oh! Eep I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you ok?  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am
Sakura turned around to apologise to the woman behind her "I'm sorry, I was standing in the way, I'm alright though. I'm Sakura, I moved into town a few days ago" she replied with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 am
Nice to meet you. My name's Liada but you can call me Lia if you like. I haven't lived here that much longer than you have, about a couple of months. You like it here so far?  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:39 am
Sakura gave a slight nod "I'm quite enjoying it here actually, I thought I'd head around here to the lodge for awhile" she replied with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am
Hmmm ya know that doesn't sound like a bad idea. May I join you? A hot cider with a dash of rum sounds lovely right now.  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am
Sakura smiled at Lai "Sure, I brought my bottle of Drambui from MW earlier, it's kinda like a spiced homey but it's really potent stuff, would you like a glass?'" she asked in return as they went inside and took a pair of seats  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 am
*Liada's ears perked up and her eyes sparkled at the thought of this brew as she took her seat* Yes gladly, it sounds delightful! So what brought you to this not so quaint place?  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 am
Sakura smiled and poured them a small drink each with a soft smile as she replied "well...I was tired of being surrounded of hormonal teens, I wanted some company around my own age and I heard about this place so here I am"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:00 am
Aye I know how you feel, seems like they keep popping up everywhere. *she takes a whiff of the drink, savoring the scent of honey before taking a sip* Holy cow that is great stuff!!  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 am
Sakura smiled at Lia "I know but it's extremely alcoholic, try hold a sip in your mouth and in about a few minutes your moth will be numb" she added with a giggle as she took a sip herself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 am
But its so tasty! I love the burn as it goes down your throat! *takes another sip and her tail twitches in glee*But I enjoy this place as well. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are in the same case of escaping the young folk ya know?  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am
Sakura nodded in understanding "I can understand that, it's hard to make friends in a place where there are teens running rampant. I work at this school called Neko University, I'm also a student but due to my age I thought I'd act as a substitute teacher to help the other students out, one of them was given some happy pills, I ran all over the school, jumped off the roof and eventually had to stop him from burning down the teachers dorm, starting with my room. He was alright after I threw a bucket of water at him and he had a rest though...poor kid" she replied shaking her head slightly but still smiling as she took another sip of the delicious dink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 am
Oh dear sounds like a handful that one. Then there are the ones with the grammar deficiency ya know? All with the brb and ttyl, and hy wut u wanna do tdy? Sheesh what happened to the reading system these days?  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am
Sakura nodded understanding "I think part of the problem where I is that there are only another 3-5 teachers that I've seen there and the school is like a small city so it's hard to keep an eye on them all" she replied with a slight shake of the head "still at least here it's alot calmer, I'll most likely end up staying for some time t come yet" she added with a giggle  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games