Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ══════════ ══════════

Monika calmly took her seat at the Ravenclaw table, sitting among her housemates in her blue and bronze robes. Her first year at Hogwarts was gone, but she still had six more to go. It all seemed to fly by so quickly, she had a hard time believing it was already time for their summer holiday. Still, she was excited to get back home, back to her housework and taking care of her dad. Of course, she had done that here as well, but with more studying. Her poor dad. What would he do without her? She didn't like to think about it. Besides, he would always have her to help him, right? Monika glanced over to the Staff table where her father was sitting and gave him a smile that hid the thoughts she was pondering.

══════════ ══════════
                                          𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 xxxxx

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                          Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                          And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                          And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                          Don't wanna be no one but me.

══ ══

{ooc: open for interaction}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Arriving at the Great Hall, Selina was relieved the term was finally at an end. All of her hard work came to a head during the OWLs she sat, with the twentieth finished not so long ago. She'd made the point not to even start looking forward to her imminent departure until once her last OWL was handed in to be graded, knowing such distractions could cost her a good grade. She would have liked to go home, crash out in her bed and sleep for a couple days, and then start working n her garden ... except she no longer had her own house anymore, no, that was lost to the vagaries of the probate court, and while Mother Grey rescued the plants from her garden, and transplanted them into her garden, it just wasn't the same. Wherever she ended up sleeping, she knew Lugh and Cuchulain would be there when she woke up the next morning.

Selina was wearing a short wool skirt woven in Ravenclaw tartan, a white dress shirt and school tie, with a black fitted vest over top with her House crest and Prefect badge upon her breast, dark blue hose and a pair of black high-heeled shoes completed her outfit. Unlike Hannah, whom came to the feast in very casual fashion, Selina was determined to set some sort of example, and she wanted to look her best for Layton. With her hair brushed back, and tied with Ravenclaw hair ribbons, she hoped to look rather more mature than her sixteen years.

Looking around, she spotted Antigone, whom was already at the table. Given what she knew of what happened to her friend last summer, Selina could only wonder what might happen this time around. "Hi, Anti," Selina said softly. "I was thinking, if you're interested, I could ask my aunt and uncle to invite you to come with us to this year's music festival. Maybe your folks might let you go if they knew a family was inviting you, instead of just a schoolmate, and my uncle and i could come to collect you."

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════
                                            OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

It had been a long...long year for him. From Quidditch, where he was relatively bad or his uneventful evenings in which he studied for the N.E.W.Ts. It had been so long even that all he could do was breathe a sigh of relief that it was his last year and he would finally get to go into the workforce. He hadn't a clue what he was going to do there however, mainly because he was left out of most of the crazy Ministry jobs because of his lack of a CHARMS N.E.W.T. But...that didn't mean he couldn't get a job, just that he would definitely have to look a lot harder before he found one that would take a chance on him. This only caused him shake his head because he knew he would be living with his parents for at least another six months. There was no way he was going to be able to afford a house right after school like some people could. And he knew him and his parents were itching for him to leave the house.

He hadn't a clue why he was thinking of his future when he should've been thinking about that moment. It was his last day ever eating in the Great Hall. He would never step foot in the place again, unless it was as a professor and he knew for a fact that teaching was not his thing. He just wasn't the best at socializing, so he couldn't imagine trying to teach a child whose never seen it before about a subject.

He shook the thought of teaching from his head quickly, taking in his surroundings. The sweet smell of freshly baked bread and turkey loomed over the air, the food coming out just after the Headmaster conducts his end-of-the-year speech. He looked forward to it actually, wondering who won the House Cup. The Great hall was...more beautiful than it was, but it may be his own mind romanticizing the fact that it was his last time ever stepping in there. He couldn't believe it's been seven years since he first step foot in the Hall. He would never see it again after the following morning...the fact almost brought a tear to his eye...almost.

He took a seat calmly, his best friend Dylan not being there. He actually imagined he would spend the time with Emily actually, not minding if he did. He knew if Ariana was still at the school, he probably would do that too, but she wasn't...well, that and the fact that they probably weren't on speaking terms any longer. 'Wow Benjamin, way to depress yourself,' he thought to himself as his mind lingered to the Gryffindor girl. "Well, I do wonder what she is doing with herself nowadays," he said quietly to himself. And now he just sat there, lost in thought, but he knew that any disturbances would be able to tempt him away from the depths of his own mind.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Open for Interaction
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy felt...odd to say the least. This would be his final night in the castle as a student. Probably ever since he really had no interest in teaching here either. It was so weird to think that his part of his life would be over and that all his time here contributed to his growth. Mental growth if not physical since he was still rather short, especially in comparison to his best friend. Speaking of his best friend, Benji had a plan for his business that included living in a flat above it and asked if he wanted to join in. He hadn't really thought of moving out after graduation since Eretria hadn't until she and Magni eloped but it sounded nicer every time he thought about it. He'd never lived on his own before, the closest was having his own room. But since Isaac could finally open doors he wasn't sure his space would stay his own if the little boy had any say in it. He still had a little bit of time before he made the final decision and was determined to use tonight and tomorrow to seriously consider it. He grabbed a seat at the Ravenclaw table briefly wondering if he should've instead gone over to the Slytherin table since he was sure that's where all his friends would be.

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Ravenclaw table]
And hush now [Students]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Reminiscing]
And you're miles away [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd rather not lose any of my freedom by being grounded for the whole summer," Mordred pointed out, with a raised brow. "I grew up with my Dad around... sometimes... but it was weird. I just always thought he'd never bother getting divorced to his wife in France." He shrugged and then nodded as Di explained her plight and thankfulness the new child was a boy. He figured it wasn't appropriate to point out in his opinion it seemed males had it easier even now in 2033.

"I'm thinking about possibly taking up the same job as Mum for the summer... or sort of,"
                                              Mordred answered. "It might get me away from my father..." He then muttered, "My grandparents are in prison. I think." That was what he heard. It was why his father suddenly felt bold enough to marry a muggle and actually tell the family of his existence. From what he heard they weren't exactly thrilled.

At least conversation turned to electives a mostly neutral subject. "Wizard Law? I didn't sign up for that one. Thinking of being a future barrister then?" He joked.

Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:53 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Ravenclaw Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Seymour Benjamin Ryans liked to act as he was always in control and never nervous and never bothered. But this ending feast was different. He didn't have Morven to distract him (or Camila). All year Jesse was odd and Benjamin felt it unwise to nettle his fellow Slytherin, more worried about Elliott snapping than Jesse to be honest. His whole life was going to start after tonight. There was this empty shop with a flat over it that he managed to convince the owner to let him rent if he had the money a week after his graduation but the money issue worried him... his parents had just paid off the loan to their shop... and his plan was all around a girl who wanted him dead and blackmailing her and telling her how to get the blue out of her hair so she could happily marry her creepy fiance without looking like some punk-reject. He wasn't exactly mentioning that plan though. He knew his friends would think he was mental (or more mental than they already thought he was).

Figuring the best way to spend his final year was with his best friend (who better say yes to moving in with him), he sought out Timothy and seeing him at the Ravenclaw table, Benjamin strolled over not the least bit uncomfortable with the nerdlings in his green. Hell Jesse spent most of his time in the house of blue and bronze why couldn't he go say hi to his man Timmy? Sitting down and draping an arm around his friend's shoulder he said, "So you're moving in right? I promise I'll sleep in the shop on nights you have Mira over and are going at it..." He paused before adding, "and I totally won't tell your Mum or Daddy Whitethorne."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:39 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di shrugged half jokingly as if she thought it might be worth it, but looked understanding. She wanted to say that at least the man was out of his other family's life, but that didn't exactly help Mordred's situation. "Well at least it's..." She seemed to be searching for the right phrasing. "A bit more ethical now? I mean, you said your mum was happy about it," the brunette murmured a bit sheepishly. Who wanted to be a mistress when they could be a wife? Then again, it wasn't like she had any experience with the matter, or even really a parent remarrying. Her parents had divorced when she was a baby; she didn't remember them ever being married, and she had lived with Tad and Isolde since she was six. It was her turn to raise an eyebrow as he vaguely described his summer plans. "Modeling, is it?" As far as Di remembered he had never specifically said, but Mordred had always come off as cautious about revealing too much about his family to begin with. But she could see him modeling, she supposed. He certainly had the intense, angular sort of face for it, not that she was one to judge by appearances. She gaped at him when he muttered something about his grandparents being in prison. His family just got more and more complex, didn't they? "That's... well... hopefully they got a fair trial?" What else could she say? Ask what they were in for? A rather determined look crossed over Di's face at the mere mention of barristers. "That's the plan," she said confidently. "It's what I've always wanted to do- what about you? Any career plans yet?" She was genuinely curious; they might be young but it was never too early, right?

OOC:
mc2

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy really shouldn't be startled anymore by the random turn ups of his best friend and yet he still jumped when he felt an arm around his shoulder before just rolling his eyes when he saw who it was. Why he was at his table for once wasn't really that surprising, he figured he didn't want to be around Jesse and Elliot (or rather Elliot probably ran him off) without thinking of Morven. Though if he was over here that still left Mira to her lonesome over there. Maybe he would move when she finally appeared. He rolled his eyes once again as Benjamin started right in on convincing him to move into the flat with him. The shorter boy then blushed when his friend mentioned sleeping in the store when Mira came to visit insinuating that they'd be doing something other than cuddling. He then rounded off by pressing his face against the table in a deep sigh as his friend then said he wouldn't tell his parents calling his father "Daddy Whitethorne" sounding horrendously like "Daddy Warbucks" from Annie. It was just wrong on so many levels. "First of all Mira and I do not 'go at it' as you so wonderfully put it and I'm more worried about finding somewhere to sleep when Morven eventually comes over. Secondly, do not call my father...that unless you have a death wish. Seriously. And I have been really considering it and, well, I don't really see a reason not to move in. Besides, who else will keep you from getting run out by an angry mob." Timothy signed a a smirk and snicker.

mc2

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Ravenclaw table]
And hush now [Benjamin]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Reminiscing]
And you're miles away [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti looked up as Selina came over, taking note of her usually neat appearance. She would have wondered if the other girl slept in the exact same outfit as well, since she'd never so much as seen her friend with a loose tie or messy hair, except for the fact that they were dorm mates. She tried not to look annoyed at the other girl's soft tone; she was in the sort of mood where she was more inclined to bristle at the sort of 'are you okay' voice her friend so often used with her. The answer to that question was usually no, so she'd like it if they could just move past that. But Selina was trying to help, even if it was a lost cause. She was shaking her head before the other girl had even finished.

"Don't bother. They'll want to keep an eye on me this summer after... what happened, and..." She wanted to vent her suspicions of what might happen when she got home, but just saying them aloud seemed akin to making them come true, so she exhaled sharply instead. "I don't think they'd like finding out I'm friends with a... well, with a halfblood, anyways." Generally Anti tried to avoid any talk of blood at all; she might have gotten over her childhood prejudices, but this was a fact she'd been avoiding for far too long. Selina might be from an old family, but it was no longer a pureblooded family, nor was she even the child of a wizard and a witch. The elder Lillantines weren't stupid enough that she could deceive them into believing such a thing.

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:28 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Ravenclaw Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin grinned a wide grin when his friend hit his head to the table after blushing at Benjamin's insinuations about him and Mira. "You two don't?" Benjamin asked before signing, "What's the point of dating her then?" Shaking his head he continued aloud, "Morven and I know muffling charms, besides it is two bedrooms. Mori and I do have some decency. We wouldn't just shag in the living room or kitchen or something."

His smile grew when Timothy said he didn't see a reason not to move in and then laughed at Timothy's concerns. "Mum and Dad will only live a block or so down from me. Don't you think they'd make sure I wouldn't get tarred and feathered?" Honestly Benjamin suspected his Mum might sic an angry mob on him in the right circumstances.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

"Ethical? Not really," Mordred answered, "or at least I don't think so." He shrugged. It was true his mother was happy about the whole situation but Mordred felt that at times his mother was an idiot. It explained why she went for his Dad in the first place. Mordred nodded when she asked if it was modeling he spoke of. "Mum's agent has been bugging her and me about it for a couple years now... I figure it gets me away from my Dad it is a win. I can quit after I am old enough to get a real job." He shrugged about his grandparents not caring either way. From what he knew they were blood purists and he never personally knew him. He was sure they would have hated him. As Di answered with her own career plans Mordred sighed as it turned to him. "Not really... I mean if I was a muggle I might want to do something like engineering but there really isn't that option as a wizard..." He shrugged, "Something with math or science, something where I can make something lasting... beyond that haven't the foggiest to be honest."

Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan walked into the Great Hall, taking a seat next to his best friend and giving him a smile, his eyes flickering over the hall one last time. He couldn't believe that this would be his last meal here. Seven years had passed so fast, and now he was already 18. He wasn't sure how ready he was to go out into the real world, but he supposed that he was as ready now as he'd ever be. "Hey mate. Lookin' a little down, you sure you want to leave?" He said jokingly with a little chuckle. Staying certainly would be easier, though.. Less to worry about.

"Can't believe we're done already. Hell, I don't want to believe we're done already. Now we've gotta go out in the real world and make something of ourselves, y'know?" He had at least opened up quite a bit more since his first year. He guessed that sticking with the same girlfriend and same best friend for years would do that to you.

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 181 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Slytherin. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

One of Selina's smooth cheeks twitched at mention of 'what happened' last summer, and she silently wished she'd had had more time to keep track of Cyrus during the school year, but with her workload it just wasn't practical. Keeping her promise to stay silent meant she couldn't arrange patrols to keep watch on him either. Glancing over at the Slytherin Table, she saw he was making time chatting up one of the multiplicity of Whitethornes. Here, at least, there was little chance of the little sociopath indulging in murdering owls or other students, and thankfully none had gone missing, or, at least, not that she was aware of. Once off that train, though, all bets were off, and Selina was more than a little concerned about her friend's safety.

When Anti answered her offer, and made mention of her parentage, Selina gave her a wry smile, and said in her customary quiet tones, "I'm the daughter of a blood traitor, you need not couch things to spare my feelings, Anti, we're friends, and harbour no illusions about whom and what I am. Labels cause us pain only if we grant them the gravitas to do so; although it is gratifying to know your parents might not know about me. I would have figured one of your brothers might have outed you on the subject of your associations."

Selina then added in a low conspiratorial tone, "Anti, if you need a place to hide, say so. We'll figure something out." It was then that the Headmaster gave his speech, and Selina clapped politely, pleased to know her House hadn't embarrassed itself in the standings. She smiled when dinner began to materialize before her.

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════
                                            OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:21 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Seventh Year - Prefect
Half Blood - Future Writer - Dating Feather Snow

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ Reserve Chaser
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace had lost Anti on the way off the train and ended up finding her cousin. Dakota had noticed Tori talking with Pru but didn’t want to disturb them. Something told him they were discussing girl stuff. He’d been looking for Feather when his cousin Grace found him. She ended up convincing him that he’d have a better chance meeting up with Feather at the great hall. Taking a carriage up to the castle the two chatted about the usual things. Before long they were inside the main gate.

Walking into the castle and making their way into the great hall, the two made their way to the Ravenclaw table. “Here’s hoping all goes well this year.” Dakota said looking to Grace who smiled back at him. “Yeah,” She replied hoping that it was a quiet year. Though she wondered what would happen with her and Avian. “So, what’s up with Avian?” He asked her as if he read her mind. Of course that wasn’t possible, he didn’t have that gift. “Avian…? Nothing…” She answered looking back at him with a surprised look on her face. “Come on, even I’m not oblivious.” He told her as if it obvious. “You make it sound so obvious you know.” She commented before watching the first years come in and begin being sorted.

“Grace,” Dakota said with a shake of his head. “What?! Nothing’s going on with us. We’ve just been writing over the summer that’s all. Besides I already told Mira, school is far more important.” She told him truthfully. “Sure… and yet I have time to date Feather.” He commented back before flipping his book open. “Do yourself a favor and take some personal time.” Grace wasn’t sure if personal time was a good idea. People did terrible things when they had free time. Though she could very well be wrong about that.

Dakota

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravenclaws, Each other...
OOC: Open for Interaction...  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games