Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Layton looked to his side to notice an older boy with blonde hair sitting down next to him. He seemed quite friendly so far, and, you know, that was always good. Although, there was something in the fifth year's voice that made him sound.. apprehensive. He wasn't sure if that was the right word to use, but in any case. He hoped he didn't seem intimidating or anything, although he highly doubted that was the case. He offered a bright smile and nodded. "It most certainly is Layton. Nice to meet you, Jasper. And I'm not sure yet. It's kind of intimidating to be honest, what with how big everything is and all. Though I'm sure I'll get used to it. Do you like it here?" He supposed that this Jasper fellow was quite familiar with the school, what with being here five years and all.

murruelecreuset

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Hufflepuff ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Good news was Layton didn’t seem to be bothered by his quiet nature and nervousness while talking. In fact Jasper didn’t really know what he was worried about. He was in the nicest house alive after all. Maybe he just needed to be reminded of that sometimes. “It’s nice to meet you too.” He said a calmer then he had been before. “I love it… This place is my home…” he told Layton. “After a while, you start to realize this house is your family… and leaving every year… Well, let’s say it’s harder than leaving home...”

Truthfully that might not always be true since Jasper after all wasn’t entirely close to his adoptive family. Sure he cared about them but they weren’t his family. His mum was his family and although she was no longer alive and well Jasper still believed that she was his only family. However, he would admit Alice was the closest thing he had to a family now.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: other housemates... Layton

OOC: ---

AlphaApex

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:35 am
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Layton smiled when it seemed that the other boy's tone had become more calm, and frowned slightly when he said that it would be hard to leave Hogwarts every year. That was good and bad. It meant that he'd love spending his time at the castle for the next seven years, but also that he'd have a hard time leaving every time. Maybe that was a personal thing with Jasper, though. Anyway, the fifth year had definitely boosted his confidence when it came to the whole new school thing. So far, he was really glad he had been sorted into Hufflepuff. "Well thank you, Jasper. Now I feel a lot better, knowing that this is an amazing place. I can't wait to start school here!" The boy beamed brightly, and it seemed as if warm rays of the sun just seemed to emanate off of him. Metaphorically, of course. In the back of his mind, he had hoped that the rest of his years here would be like this.

murrulecreuset

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Hufflepuff ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:39 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxinsult me, i'll get over it. insult my friends, i'll destroy you.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana was slightly disappointed when she was separated from Dani by the tables, but quickly took her seat alongside the rest of the badgers. She leaned onto the table slightly, a little bored. Ariana didn't really have any friends in her own house, really she didn't have that many friends...she thought maybe that should change, but shrugged inwardly to herself as she twirled a long strand of brown hair around her finger. Ariana only really half-paid attention to what was going on with the Sorting Ceremony -- it was basically the same every single year, so why should she pay close attention. She let her mind wander as she stared off into space, thinking about everything but what was going on around her.

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess had to stifle a snicker at the look on his face. "Where have you been? New prefects always take the first years down. I served my time doing it two years back, now it's your turn," she teased. But it was true, she had, and he'd have to learn crowd control at some point, especially with the excitable first years. Her short stature didn't help much when it came to being commanding, but her loud mouth more than made up for it. Plus, she could always point out that Toby, who was practically a giant, at least to her, was her twin and people tended to settle down. Though... she did feel a bit bad, because Nusayba was lovely enough, but very, very reserved, and definitely wouldn't be much help. Dorian would be basically wrangling them alone, and that wasn't very fair. So far, the only new Hufflepuffs seemed to be a boy named Layton with an eye patch, a very cheerful looking girl named Harper, and a redhead named Ceri. But, there could be a lot more coming. You never could tell. "Alright," she sighed, even though she wasn't really all that put out by it. "I'll help you get them down there. But you owe me, okay?" Her brown eyes were gleaming behind her glasses.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

Cathy was half tempted to sit with the Ravenclaws, but decided she would rather pass than seeing her brother and Leo all cutesy and possibly snogging and flirting and all that nonsense. Why Leo didn't dumb him was beyond Cathy considering David had kissed another girl-or she kissed him, whatever-and David failed to mention it to Leo. Cathy would have been furious at a boyfriend doing that to her. Granted, Cathy would probably be furious if a guy she was dating so much as looked at another girl. But, Cathy figured she was amazing enough that a guy shouldn't even be tempted to have wondering eyes. Maybe, Leo lacked that confidence or something. Who knew... her brother was weird and if someone could put up with him and like him as much as Leo obviously did than the girl had to have her own quirks.

Walking to her table she caught sight of two of her year mates-the first was Iris who was on the quidditch team with her and still, Cathy almost didn't recognize the girl at first thanks to some face tattoo that took up practically half the girl's face. Cathy had to wonder who in their right mind would have let a minor get away with that and better yet, if Iris ever decided to remove that tattoo-well there was laser removal and probably magical means but that seemed like an awful lot of work, and costly, and possibly painful. Cathy gave a small smile to Iris, not her usual large one, but polite enough, as Cathy decided that it was Iris's business on what she did to her face or not. And then she spotted another quieter member of the Hufflepuff table, a girl in her year, Ariana who Cathy had spoke to a few times in class and knew was on good enough terms with Dani.

Giving Ariana a bright smile, Cathy sat down across from her classmate who seemed to be letting her mind wonder at the moment, and Cathy waved a hand in front of Ariana and then threw up a peace sign, "Earth to Ariana! Anyone home?" Cathy joked with a smile.

{ { { OoC } } }

Arkendrai

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Iris turned to face Alice a bit more. "Yes, I did. I had a few things change this summer, and decided to get myself a reminder. And," Iris grinned, "I like the reactions. Teen with a huge tattoo across her face? The shock value is great." Sure, there were negative responses, but Iris liked having people react to something she had chosen, and the way she didn't get treated like something delicate. "It's magical though, easy to remove once I grow out of it," she admitted.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House: Hufflepuff
I am a.... Pure Blood

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nicole had timidly made her way to the Hufflepuff table. The Hufflepuff House, if she had remembered correctly, was much about hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play. When she had thought about these attributes and reflected them onto herself... Nicole felt a sense of happiness well up inside her. In her honesty, Nicole didn't ever feel the need to tag herself with these attributes. She wasn't a bragger and she didn't have the courage to really speak much to people in the first place. It was when she was lost in thought that she had bumped into the front end of the Hufflepuff table. Her eye's enlarged as her face went a tad shad of pink. She hid her eye's under her bangs and made a beeline to the first empty seat she could find.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:46 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxinsult me, i'll get over it. insult my friends, i'll destroy you.

Ariana had spaced out completely, her mind in a completely different world. Thoughts came and went, everything going on in the Great Hall was just white noise for a while. It took her quite a while, probably too long, to realise that someone was waving their hand in her face. Ariana blinked a few times, her hair turning honey gold from surprise. She blinked a few times as her hair settled back to its usual chestnut brown, trying to focus on the real world instead of the one in her head and then realised that it was Cathy who had woken her from her trance. Ariana and Cathy were on good terms, on the verge of maybe forming a friendship. They didn't talk often, however, usually just quick chats in class. She didn't mind, of course, because Cathy was nice nonetheless, and at least Ariana knew she had at least one person to talk to in her house.

When Ariana realised what Cathy had said, she couldn't help but chuckle. She was really out, wasn't she? Geez, her spacing out seemed to be getting worse and worse.
                                                "Sorry about that Cathy! Suppose I spaced out..." She shrugged gently, a genuine smile on her lips. "I seem to be doing that a lot, actually...whoops." She admitted, shrugging slightly and turning slightly to face the blonde. "Well, anyway, what's up? How was your summer?"

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

Cathy smiled as Ariana startled, her hair turning a honey blonde, before settling back into its typical chestnut brown and chuckle and apologizing about spacing out and having done that often enough. "Don't worry about it. Besides, you probably were having a really great day dream or thinking something really great that could change the whole fate of mankind! Imagination is a good thing. Though, I don't think if you do that in too many of your classes the professors will appreciate it all that much."

Cathy was smiling still and added jokingly, "You should have stayed blonde. We could have joked to the first years we were sisters or twins. I'm kidding, besides my brother is brunette, so obviously siblings don't always have the same hair color."

"Which, speaking of siblings," Cathy said in regards to the question of her summer, "I spent my summer home in London, having to put up with my little sister. She's talking now, though... she is one. But, Leah likes my brother way more than me and he spent his summer mainly at our grandparents manor, oh well. The summer was fairly typical for me. Quiet. Just studying, seeing the sights and such, that's about it."

She shrugged, "As for now, just thought I'd say hi to a friendly face considering, I don't sit with my housemates as much as I should, probably. So, how about you, anything exciting this summer?"

{ { { OoC } } }

Arkendrai

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:18 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Ariana thought back a moment, trying to recall exactly what she had been thinking about before she heard her stomach growl slightly. Her cheeks became a little pinkish as she grabbed her stomach and looked over at Cathy. "Actually, I think I was daydreaming about food. I don't really think that's something that'could change the whole fate of mankind'." She laughed, shrugging slightly. She definitely knew that she was going to have to start watching herself in class, or, Cathy was right, her professors wouldn't appreciate her daydreaming during their lessons.

Ariana smiled slighly devilishly and let her hair turn the same shade of blonde as Cathy's hair, and even changed her eye colour to match Cathy's deep brown.
                                                "Who said we couldn't still go through with that plan?" Ariana giggled, running her hand through her now golden blonde mane. She had to admit, blonde hair was a good look on her...not something she'd be keeping, but at least she knew if she ever wanted to go blonde...

"Awh, she's gotta be so cute, though!" Ariana exclaimed, smiling stupidly. She had to admit, she had quite the soft spot for children, especially little ones. Their little fingers and toes were just the cutest things in the word. She had to tear her mind away from their cute little chubby faces in her mind before she drifted again, and instead paid full attention to Cathy. Or, well, tried to. "You could've always used that time to make Leah like you more; she's little, and no doubt easily swayed. Could've racked up those brownie points." Ariana pointed out, upon hearing that Cathy's little sister liked her brother quite a bit more.

"Nah, nothing really exciting happened this summer. I spent most of my time inside and trying to find something to do. I swear, I've read just about all the interesting books in the place, and I can't sit still long enough to study half the time just because I get bored too fast half the time. Or I get distracted..." Ariana sighed, frowning slightly. She then shrugged, though, and looked over at Cathy, smiling again. "Oh well, I'm just happy to be back at Hogwarts." She admitted, laughing slightly; she was really glad to be back...

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 am
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

"Ah but everyone's got to eat," Cathy pointed out with a smile. "Food is an important thing to everyone. See, it still can be important to or change the fate of all mankind." She teased Ariana, "It's all about how you present your ideas and spin your tales. Simple really." She chuckled and smiled wider as Ariana changed her hair color and eye color to match Cathy's and chuckled as Ariana asked who said they couldn't still go through with the plan.

"Maybe we shouldn't torment the adorable first years too much yet," Cathy said with a big grin, "Though, I have to say you look just as fabulous blonde as brunette. I'm sort of envious of that little talent of yours. You can look any way you want on a whim, it's a neat gift."

As Ariana cooed over how cute Leah must be Cathy suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and listed as Ariana pointed out that Cathy could have tried to sway Leah more to her side that summer. "Don't get me wrong, I tried a bit, but I don't have the patience my brother does for kids and I can't dote on every whim of hers like my brother. I guess the fact my brother can't stand his peers generally is balanced out by the fact he's good with kids. Can't be good at everything, right? I don't think Leah hates me at least..."

She smiled as she listened to Ariana relate her summer and then said she was just glad to be back at Hogwarts. "Back to Hogwarts among even more distractions to your studies?" Cathy teased. "Remind me and I can at least get an owl to send you some interesting books to read. My house is full of books-Dad's study and my brothers stuff is mostly medical things or in Dad's case art stuff too, and so is Mum's books, but I have a pretty wide variety. And usually I spend the summer sticking to textbooks or my books in Latin or French or Chinese... I started working on German though, and began studying ahead in Ancient Runes..." She smiled, "Seriously though, I can at least probably get a hold of some new reading material for you next summer. Anything in particular book-wise caught your interest?"

{ { { OoC } } }

Arkendrai

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Ariana giggled as her friend justified her drifting off and thinking about food. "Well, that is true," She continued, still chuckling slightly.

As soon as Cathy said that they shouldn't torment the First years, Ariana let out a little disappointed
                                                "Awh," frowning slightly. It would've been fun to do so, and hey, it was harmless really. But oh well. Ariana shrugged and smiled again as Cathy complimented her on her blonde hair. Ariana twirled a blonde strand around her finger, "I have to say, it definitely is helpful; I can change my hair colour whenever I wish, and can see if I'd want to make a permanent change to it. Definitely useful." Ariana pointed out, letting her hair change back into its normal brown once more. "But there are definitely vices. Imagine you're around muggles, feel some intense emotions, and your hair changes. It's really hard to contain, honestly." Ariana admitted, running a hand through her hair. "I don't think it's as much fun as you think it is." She shrugged, leaning on the table and propping her chin up on her hand.

"Hmph..." Ariana sighed, shrugging slightly. "It's true, I suppose. No one can be great at everything, but I always saw you as a kid-person, I guess. You're just so bubbly, I'd think you'd love being around little kids. I guess it's different when they're your sibling, but still." Ariana shrugged again and chuckled at Cathy's last comment. "I guess it's a good thing she doesn't hate you though, that's always a plus, isn't it?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Ariana hit Cathy's shoulder lightly at her comment and rolled her eyes, a big smile on her face.
                                                "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." She laughed. "Hey, I somehow get good marks in...well, most of my classes, so ya'know, I'll probably be fine." She pointed out. Suddenly, with Cathy bringing up books, Ariana god the slightest bit more excited. "I'll pretty much read anything that isn't a text book, to be honest...but even then, I've read entire text books just for fun so...anything, really. I'd really love that, Cathy! I couldn't thank you enough!" She smiled brightly, sitting up straight again. She'd never really had anyone allow her to use their stuff, and Ariana knew that she would take great care of Cathy's things if she did end up letting Ariana borrow them.

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 am
User Image

Jasper noticed his slight frown when he mentioned leaving Hogwarts was hard. Granted it might not be like that for everyone. Though, at hearing that Layton was now looking forward to starting the school year because of him, he couldn’t help but smile. “You’re welcome. If you need any help during the year, I’d be happy to help.” He told the younger boy. “I'm free most afternoons so it's no trouble.” Either way he'd be studying so why not lend a hand with anything a first year might need.

With: other housemates... Layton

OOC: Sorry it took so long was without a computer for most of this week.

AlphaApex

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image

Alice smiled at Iris' reasoning behind getting the tatoo. The short fifth year would never get one on the grounds that she couldn't see herself going through with it. "I could just imagine the response you get." Alice said brightly. "I never knew magic could be used for that. Pretty cool I got to admit." she said a little surprised about it. There was still a lot she could learn about the world she lived in sometimes. Though sometimes surprises were well worth not knowing everything. "A lots changed this summer for me too." she added looking over to where Jasper was with she believed was one of the new members of their house. It just reminded her that where sometimes know was nice sometimes not know was nice too.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Iris

OOC: Sorry it took so long was without a computer for most of this week.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games