Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

Shikatsu entered the hokages office in a rush and bargged in. He was injured but had to see him. "Masaru, I need to speak to you now; it's a matter of grave importants!" He said, neesing the real Masaru and quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm
kiropterain1

Punished Knight

The clone would look up from his paperwork once more at the new arrival of a shinobi requesting to be ranked up. "I will have to think of a test for you. So for now, please, just go do some missions until contacted okay? Unless you have another request." As he started to go back to his paperwork somebody burst into his room quite quickly and rather rudely. "If' it's about Kojin it's already being taken care of." He would reply without even looking up from his work.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 2600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara's clone looked up from the sphere once more. "Lord hokage, the target has been located, also, it appears there is a second person there with a very large chakra pool. It's not known if they are friend or foe, but one thing is known. Kojin has taken liberties to scar her headband, she has officially gone rogue." The clone paused for a moment to let the fact sink in. "Ibara and Luciano are requesting a genjutsu expert for assistance as well." The clone stood letting the sphere fall to the ground coating the area of the floor in a rather large puddle, "I'm sorry about that but as soon as you give the approval for re-enforcements i'm going to have to release myself, i'm draining Ibara's chakra and he'll need it for this fight. So as soon as you say so, i'll tell him then i'll be out of your hair."

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Blessings followed by sin
Azeiel The Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am
Jonderken

Azeiel The Fallen

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu was surprised that Masaru already knew but was glad she did. He heard a clone ask for reinforcements and jumped at the chance. "Lord hokage, please let me go help them. I failed to stop her once, please let me help now," He said, feeling this was all his fault.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 am
kiropterain1

Jonderken

"A scratch on the headband you say..? Then it's final. You are to kill her on the spot." He would look up from his paperwork and give a stern nod to the clone. "Your backup will be Shikatsu here. He is the only one I can really spare at the time." With that said he basically gave the Nara his answer, that he could go. "Hurry, time is of the essence."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am
Jonderken

Azeiel The Fallen

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu nodded in thanks. "Where is she now?" He asked the clone.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 pm
Punished Knight

"Jurei, you want to be a Jounin, right? So answer me this. You’re leading an undercover mission of 5 men to Kumogakure. Your duty is to retrieve their war code, but on your escape with the code your team is surrounded by a force of elite Anbu. Three of your teammates die helping you escape, the fourth and yourself make it to an underground hide out but you’ve been injured along the way. Your fourth man is a mere Genin, hardly capable, only holding onto his life by the skin of his teeth and the help of everyone who has died before him, and now it is only you and he that are left to return home. When the moment comes and your followers catch up to you, you have only a few choices. Though you hold the codes, the things that could win the war, your injuries are too much to make it back on your own, and it would be at the expensive of your last man’s life. But then, he is young, naïve, still might not make it out alive even if you hold back the Anbu. So answer me this, what would you do?" The clone's eyes would snap to the Senju male in the office and they would begin to narrow as his stare sharpened and became even more fierce.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 2600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

Ibara's clone looked to the hokage as he spoke. Kill Kojin on sight, that he could stand by. Anyone foolish enough to go rogue especially at kojin's rank should die, the world had no room for idiots. Then he looked to the man who spoke to him."River banks of Sasagi. She was last seen there." The clone crossed his hands infront of his chest preparing to release himself. "My original and Luciano are already there. please make haste." The clone vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Blessings followed by Sin
kiropterain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and vanished in a flash.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei began to think hard on the situation. Having codes and sustaining serious injury and being left with a mere genin. He cleared his throat as he spoke. "Well being a medic, I would do my very best to keep everyone at max capacity for as long as I could; myself included. If genin were ordered in to complete a task of that magnitude Konoha must be desperate so I would stall them with clones for starters while attempting to patch myself up to get the young ninja as close to home as possible. If the worst were to happen I would impart whatever chakra and knowledge I had left, then I would take as many of them with me as I could if my own death was inevitable. The future generation must also live on, otherwise I would have truly failed." he said shutting his eyes.

Chakra: 730/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 pm
'Congratulations, you have passed, even though you insulted your advisers decisions.' The clone would give the Senju a teasing look. 'Before you start training, I would like you to go and fetch one of the Yamanaka's clones which I am sure he has one around here somewhere. Tell him to bring his original self and party home. This wont count against this record but I made a poor decision and I don't want them to suffer my mistakes.'
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei bowed as his lord spoke. "Thank you Lord Hokage, I will not disappoint you." he said with a smile. As he mentioned the Yamanaka clones he nodded in agreement. "Understood my Lord, it will be as you say." he said vanishing away.

Chakra: 1025/1025
Stamina: 295/295

User Image

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 3600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

Ibara walked cautiously toward the hokage's office not wanting to be scolded for his failure. As he reached the door he rapt gently on the door before pushing it open and slipping in allowing little time for reply. As Ibara entered the room he bowed his head in respect to the hokage's clone. Ibara being a sensor recognized that a person of such influence having such little chakra was either one of two things, a clone or he was masking his chakra, it didn't matter either way but he assumed this was a clone, so the original Hokage could be out and about the village doing other important things. "I'm sorry we've failed you lord hokage." Ibara knelt on one knee with his fist against the ground. "We gathered valuable intel but the overall mission was a failure, we were unable to return her before the guard of Gimangakure appeared." With a sigh but still looking down. "It appears that Kojin has gone rogue and is traveling with or being followed by someone with a very large chakra pool, we weren't able to determine which of these it was before you called us back."

Ibara stood looking at the Hokage's form. Ibara had tears standing in his eyes. This was his first failure, ever. "I'm sorry Lord hokage." Ibara wiped absently at his eyes this wasn't like him but he was very disappointed in himself although he had been in a very tough situation and managed to get out of it alive. "Lord Hokage, if I may request something." Ibara felt terrible asking this of the Hokage but he felt it important. "Although we failed the overall mission, Luciano and I were able to retrieve valuable information on the rogue nin, and return safely to the village," Ibara paused and knelt again. "If you were to promote me to Chuunin I shall never fail you again!" Ibara shouted from his knee, the anger in himself rising.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 am
[[ OOC: Sorry for the late reply. My body is still trying to play catchup from surgery last week, and it doesn't help that I am sick v.v ]]

"The missions was not considered a failure, at-least I won't count it as that. Maybe a void. I made a poor decision and I don't want you or the others to suffer from my mistakes." He would look up at Ibara with a slightly regretful gaze mixed with an apologetic expression. "I had a feeling it was coming to that." He would reply to the comment of the female going rouge. "Once again, no need to apologize." The clone would lean back in the chair and nod, "Yes, what is it?" Upon hearing the male's request he would chuckle. "That's a good one, Ibara-kun. You are promoted to Chuunin. I know you won't fail me again, but alas, remember that we learn from our mistakes." That comment was for the both of them, Ibara and himself.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 505 :: Stamina 165 :: :: AC 3600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

Ibara looked up as the Hokage spoke telling him there were no need to apologize. At this Ibara slowly rose from his knee keeping his arms limp by his sides. The hokage spoke about learning from mistakes, Ibara agreed one hundred percent. There were mistakes all around, that acted brashly. They should've determined who was missing before sending a squad, a full squad, to retrieve them or assasinate. Ibara shrugged at the hokage. "Mistakes happen Lord Hokage."

Upon hearing the Hokage approve of his promotion to Chuunin Ibara felt a smile spread across his lips. "Thank you lord hokage." the young Yamanaka turned toward the door after giving a short bow of respect. As he returned up right he looked at the hokage. "I don't know whats going on in Gimangakure, but.." Ibara paused. "They seemed to know we were there some how. They didn't discover who we were but they knew we were there, two full squads and a flying machine showed up as we were leaving. They were wearing some kind of crazy space suits." Ibara sighed. "Well, i'm going to go get some rest i've had a long few days." Ibara once again bowed then remember one final thing. "Lord hokage." Ibara paused the smile gone from his face. Ibara turned examining the room to be sure no one else was in the room, and there was no one else. "As you know it is tradition for my bloodline to join ANBU at the rank of Chuunin." Ibara's face flushed slightly. "If you were to give me that honor as well I shall protect you and this village no matter what the cost. I will give my life for Konohagakure." Ibara stood at attention waiting for the final request he would make today of the Hokage.

Blessings followed by Sin

Traits:
The Yamanaka clan is allowed to go into the A.N.B.U. or Oinin at Chuunin Rank.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games