Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image Kei walked into the building where the Kage's office was located. Walking up to the door she knocked on it lightly and awaited for her to be let in. All she wanted was her headband so she could train and belong in a squad along with all the other perks that came with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The raikage made her way up the steps of the tower, simple and swift. They had her wind cloak still with most of her other things, Kin had come with just her basic clothing. She exhaled deeply when she made it to the top, a girl at her door. "I'm sorry, child... But the raikage isn't in at this particular moment," the kage spoke simply, as she stepped by the girl. A touch upon the door, before adjusting the knob to open it, she turned again. "However, now I am. Considering how little I've seen of you... You must be here for your band, no?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:43 am
User Image Kei chuckled quietly to herself. The Kage's entrance was amusing. Nodding her head she would confirm the womans question. "Aye. I am. There is a lot of training I'd like to do but can't until I have the headband." Not only that but there was also the issue of which squad she'd be put in but Kei preferred to come back on that later, there were a few things she wanted to learn before being officially put in a squad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka's arrival at the home of the Raikage's office was more of a hassle than he anticipated. The sight of his Mist headband had every secretary and door guard checking his pass and Shinobi credentials, as well as the repetition of why he was there at all. Inka was starting to feel his 'professional' side slip as the more easily angered part of him was getting riled by the fuss. Finally - finally! - Inka reached Kinpaku's personal secretary and Inka again gave the now compressed and concise speel he'd spun so many bloody times prior.

"Inka Hizara, Chuunin of Mist." He bowed his head. Manners, gods above and below dammit. Manners. This is why he never wants to be someone of high status. Or involved with politics. Says he dating the Mizukage. "I come bearing a personal missive from my Lord Mizukage, Sypher Senju, to be delivered to your Lady Raikage, Kinpaku. May I be granted permission to personally deliver this to her?"

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm
A wayward anbu arrived, holding a bundle of bands. He was instructed by Doki to drop them off by the desk should they ever run low. Though feeling low on his pay, he simply tossed the band to hat wearing girl and left all brusque-like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin listened to the genin for a moment, and just as she was about to fetch one, an ANBU seemed to have been running a personal errand. The ANBU had dropped a small pile upon the desk, and casually tossed a band to Kei. "Well, that's one thing I don't have to do. Welcome to Kumo, let your practice and training commence," the woman smiled simply. Sitting into the chair behind her desk, she began to tuck away the steel bands into the desk drawer.

Outside the office, the secretary to Kin looked to this new person. Credentials checked time and time again, this particular young man reported in simply. Inka. Chuunin. Mist. Mist meant allies, and above all... That was a relief to many. "Just a moment, sir," the secretary spoke, rising from behind the desk. Around her own desk, and down the narrow corridor, she knocked and poked her head within. "M'lady, we have a chuunin from Mist here, says Sypher Senju sent him." After a moment more, she received a brief nod, to allow the young man in. Back to the desk, she waved him by casually.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Inka busied himself with tucking away his credentials and pulling out the scroll Sypher had given him. He was fiddling with the makeshift sling that held his right arm when the secretary returned and waved him in. Inka bowed his head and gave a polte word of thanks before he turned to walk into the office. Spotting the Lade Kinpaku addressing another, Inka stepped off to the side, quietly waiting, not wanting to interrupt or appear rude by speaking while she was with someone else. Now he was here, all he could think about was maybe he should have taken the advice of the Cloud ninja that had saved him earlier and gone to the hospital - if only to have gotten himself cleaned up properly. Every now and then, he'd catch a whiff of blood. But his red vest hid the blood that stained the back of his right shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 am
User Image Hit in the head by the headband (ironic wasn't it) she took it, nodded and left to train.  

Aquos Dragoa

The Legendary Noob

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Raiga of The Storm Release
" The Beginning "
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Hidden Cloud Village's Ranton User]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Chakra Pool: 355/355

╚══════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

My Theme

Raiga, a skilled Ninja that just Graduated from the Academy, just woke up from his bedroom, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought to himself, "What were my parents like?" then he got out and went to walk to the Raikage's Office so the Raikage could confirm on him being a Ninja. Raiga had already received his father's headband since he was young and all Raiga needed to do is see if the Raikage would confirm of him being a pure Genin. Raiga reaches the Office, and walks up to where the Raigake was. Raiga knocks and opens the door. He looks around and puts his Headband on. He says, "Raikage, will you confirm me as being a Kumogakure Ninja?" as Raiga gives a Lazy look on his face.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm
A single Anbu hurried into the office with a moderate pace. It seemed something was afoot. "Pardon me for interrupting your meeting Kin-sama, but an important message from Apollo has been sent. A young girl, looking no older than our own Genin, was spotted as an intruder. Not too long ago she disappeared in a puff of smoke without a trace. We have reason to believe she was a spy." He bowed his head to show respect to Kinpaku before continuing. "Apollo asks full rights to tracking down this girl, as he believes she is still within a reasonable distance of Lightning Country. He requests the help of Kyo Inuzuka and Daitomi Imotakai, as they are the most reputable for the job." Silence swept the Anbu as he awaited orders and words to return to Apollo. He gave a glance to the foreign nin and simply gave a nod of respect to him.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman couldn't help but sigh. Here she was, five minutes in the office, and already she was swarmed again. She slid into the seat behind the desk, and observed as her secretary popped her head in simply. A messenger from Kirigakure was a simple thing, but nevertheless... She watched as the genin made his way out. She blinked once. Had she actually said the traitor's name? She furrowed her brow. Sypher Senju was dead. A name even uttered could betray that a rogue was surviving, and in control of another village on top of that! Her fingers clenched at the arm rest, as she inhaled deeply, and looked upon this new boy. Dark hair of red, with piercing eyes. She'd been about to throw something, when she caught sight of the pitiable happenstance he was in.

"I'll give you advice, boy. Don't disrespect the dead like that. A given name is one thing, but another to drag their full name through the mud," Kin told the boy in as cool a manner as she could muster. Did he not know just how dire and flimsy the treaty could be behind the guise of treachery like this? Clearly, the secretary wasn't performing her job well as Kin had hoped she would. The blond boy entered, verifying he was, in fact, a genin. "If you weren't in such a pitiable state, I'd debate on reprimanding you. Now, I must advise you do what you must to finish your task, and visit our Hospital. I'll see to it that my adviser see to you."

The blond one, she gazed upon him for the moment, and resolved simply. "You have clearly earned your credentials. Welcome to the ranks, child. Be on your way, now, make your name known." Had there been more time to respond, she would have continued onward. However... Events seemed to press in another direction. There had been someone collecting information within the bounds of the village? The ANBU was relaying information... Then it meant that Apollo was simply ready to track down the foe. "Have Apollo track down the girl, have Kyoishi go tail him from a distance for reinforcements should he be needed." Orders given, she knew the two ANBU would carry it out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

Inka blinked in surprise at the sudden lecture he was given. He hadn't expected his manners would be turned on him so. But he waited to repond only after the other visiting ninja had given their peice and Kinpaku had adressed them.

"My apologies, Lady Raikage, for such ignorence." What are the chances of two Sypher Senju? Wasn't his Syy from here, too? How did you come to be in Mist, Syy? You're the Mizukage - shouldn't the rest of the villages know your name? But he didn't press the issue, though he dearly wanted to. "My Lord Mizukage asked me to deliver this message to you." Inka stepped up and held out the scroll, head bowed, until it was taken. "He also wished that I pass along a verbal message as well. A thank you, for your quick and timely response during Kirigakure's time of need." He stepped back and bowed, awaiting either for a message to send back, or a dismissal. His shoulder throbed sharply during his meeting with Kinpaku, demanding attention. But Inka was stubborn; duty first. No matter how much it took his breath away.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Cute things are the only worth it things."

Moving lightly form swift and quick despite the lack of distant it covered in a few strides, light pink strands moved from side to side as the lone person kept her pace. A little white fox trotted behind the girl at a fast rate keeping up with its master, the fox wasn't all too big yet, but soon enoug it would start to grow. Stopping before the door to the Raikage's office she would adjust her hair making sure it was prim and proper, no need to look messy when meeting the Raikage after all. Opening the door to the office she would step in looking to the few people around, she ignored them completely, except for the one person she had come to see, "Kage-sama." she'd state in a light voice, it wouldn't sound to loudly but if one paid attention they could easily hear it. The white fox trotted in after the pink haired child peeking around her leg, its fur fluffed up in hostility since it really hated new people, or being trapped in a room too long. Arisa looked to the woman with little care, she didn't have respect for the woman, she was pretty at all, no need to be nice to something she didn't deem as cute, if the woman wouldn't take the effort neither would Arisa.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Raiga of The Storm Release
" The Beginning "
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Hidden Cloud Village's Ranton User]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Chakra Pool: 355/355

╚══════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

My Theme

Raiga, just smirked and said, "Alright..." as he left the door to go into deep Training.

[Exit]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Legendary Noob

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke walked through the doors to the office with a lazy slouch and a lazy smile on his face. "Hello is there anyone in here that can give me a headband...and some information on someone," He asked with a slow drawl, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| Stamina Count: 155 / 155 |
| AC: 0 |

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games