Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 am
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked in and saw another person with Yasuo. He knew it must have been Kein-sensei Wife, Fuyu. Since they seemed to be in a training session.Demetri just took a seat to watch.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 pm
Fuyu drew her one sword and bopped his head with it,"Never leave your equipment at home if you expect me to keep training you, boy. Now then, I will show you the basics first. [E Ranks and D Ranks] Then you will copy, you only get one look before you must copy me." First came the Basic Chop, Fuyu took her sword and raised it over her head, she brought it down in a quick and powerful vertical slice. The Forward Step, she swung to the right as she stepped forwards with her right foot. The Backwards Step, moving her left foot swiftly backwards she brought her sword up to block demonstrating not only its defensive purpose, but she executed the Basic Block in conjunction. Finally the last of the basics was the Basic Stab, Fuyu thrust her sword forwards as if to jab her opponent. Taking a small intermission she brought her stance in and held the blade close to her body vertically with her eyes closed. Now there were the advanced basics, first was the Pivot Block. Fuyu created one clone to help her efforts, the clone lunging at her with a slash to her back. Fuyu pivoted on her forward foot with a graceful spin as she block vertically, she next executed Forward Grind. With their blades locked she took a couple fast steps forward dragging her blade down the clones while pressing it so the opponent could not move or adjust. To finish the combo she performed Disarming One and sent her weapon for the clones hand to slice at it and knock her weapon away swiftly in the clones panic. The clone then went for a taijutsu strike, Fuyu parrying early with the broad side of her blade and deflecting the attack, hence the name Deflection One. She sheathed her sword as the clone picked its weapon up and stared off at Yasuo,"You learn these basics and we can go on to the good stuff."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo watched her with the utmost interest. After she was done he nodded and set about replicating those easy strikes she just preformed. Ignoring the bop on the head he set about his training. the first one was rather ridiculous. A simple overhead chop! Yasuo preformed it and moved on to the next one. The next one was also quiet simple. A forward step. Yasuo practiced doing it at the fastest speeds possible while also striking. Eventually he became satisfied and moved on. The next one was the same thing as the previous but backwards. He did the same as he did for the first one,except going back. It didn't take him long to master this. Next one was a basic stab. He stepped forward and lunged. His blade sank up three inches in the training dummy. Again,an easy technique. The last basic technique would be the Basic Block. He raised his weapon across his chest and in front of him in a natural block. He was ready to move on!
The first one of the next stage was called the Forward Grind. For this he would need a partner. He signaled one of the orderlies to step forward and help him. The other man struck him to which he blocked. He slid his blade down the length of the other mans so that they were now closer. The next one was a deflection one. A good thing to know. The orderly struck and Yasuo tipped his blade. The other man's sword skimmed off his leaving him wide open for an immediate counterattack! A good skill to master. The last one was called Disarming One. Yasuo would love this. He had the orderly strike while he did as well. Instead of cutting,he angled his sword inward and separated the man from his blade. After he mastered it he turned to Fuyu"All done granny,lets get deadly!"

OOC: .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro watched looking toward Fuyu, "no shame in asking." Shiro said getting up, "lady fuyu can I ask you something?" He said getting up and walking over, "however if it messes up your training of the rapper then I will leave." Shiro said bowing in respect, least he be hit with the force of a train that is fuyu, not really wanting to anger the mother in anyway. "I-I would like jounin clearance to find the snake sage.... by going through the sage lands." He said scratching the back of his head nerviously.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm
"Good, hold on one moment Yasuo-kun, practice or something." Fuyu listened to Shiro as she nodded her head,"I understand, but thats a waste of time really.... The Snake Sage is right in front of you." Fuyu summoned a massive scroll with only her name upon it, the previous sage now dead. "I assume you want to sign the contract, personally its fine with me. But, my snakes are not as generous, and you can only sign if you recognize that you must earn their trust, not mine." Turning swiftly Fuyu responded to Yasuo,"Alright watch closely again the same standards apply, once only will I teach you." First there were a few minor techniques to learn to better his swordsmanship. Drawing out a steel wire she strung it between two dummies and jumped up onto it, she walked it as if walking a sidewalk, or any everyday occurrence. Jumping off she took a solid footing and had her clone attack her to demonstrate the effects of a proper stance, the clone standing weakly was thrown down, while Fuyu remained standing strong. "These two may take a quick few tries to get but if you keep practicing your balance and skill as well as your stability will improve. Now onto the advanced offensive techniques: Extension and Caligraphy!" Demonstrating in order Fuyu took the solid stance in front of one of the dummies and waited a moment. She then struck her sword at the dummy leaving a few inches space, her strike seeming to miss. The dummy fell to pieces a second later, an invisible cut had been made by the shearing winds wound to slice on command along with the blade extending its range. Next she went for the other dummy, with swift clear and defined motion she struck at the dummy quickly and flawlessly multiple times at a blinding speed like writing. It was beautiful as the many marks appeared too vast for the human eye to count them all; she had written Yasuo into the dummy with the technique in perfect kanji. "Your turn."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"I understand... Do i go to the sage lands to meet them?" He asked ready to sign the contract with his head held high and smiling, his eyes watching the shunkan no hagane style to practice it later. However first he wanted to learn to summon snakes not wanting to be blown away by other chuunin. "One false move and I'm going to be eaten.... tread carefully. This will be fun." He thought taking this seriously, but trying to calm down to think rationally.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 pm
"Actually its much more simple, you form the signs for a Kuchiyose and summon your first snake after signing the contract, train with it and he will trust you, just work your way up." Fuyu smiled at Shiro, he was such a polite boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo took in a deep breath as he was about to start training when he noticed something...off about the other guy"Wait!" He said holding up a hand in Shiro's direction"Your chakra is frantic and disturbed. It might help with your summoning if you gather yourself. You're Chakra also feel's timid,almost frightened. I may not know much about summonings but I know they admire strength" He closed his eye's and took in a deep breath"Well thats my two cents" He said as he continued to meditate

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Boy, you need to learn your emotions... my chakra is not timid its the opposite and im not scared, I'm excited, and planning. I survived a year with smokey sensei don't try and read my emotions." Shiro said signing the contract with the snakes, and looking back at the genin who falsely read him. "Fuyu before I start gaining trust I would like to do something." Shiro said walking away and getting a blank scroll and drawing a blue prints for a new house, no house isn't the right word rather it was a small feudal castle. "I think there is a lot to build a few blocks away from the hotsprings. That should fit the dimensions of this drawing" He said giving he the scroll and bowing.

OOC: who do i need to talk to to be added to the summon list...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 pm
"What are we building here, cause I need a new house too." Fuyu said the last part more to herself,"I am not sure what Im looking at exactly."

[Mana or Az I think.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
As Demetri sat their watching everyone his face was covered by a little orange book. He seemed to be reading something and writing things in this little orange book of his. It made you wonder what exactly it could be.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo shrugged at the man's comments. Emotions were something he could feel very easily,that shield he had wasn't as thick as he might have hoped. First things first he had a Bukijutsu too learn. He decided to practice his wire walking and stance at the same time. He hoped onto the wire and immediately fell off,hitting his head in the process. "NOT AGAIN!" He yelled as he arose,rubbing his head. He tried again for the second time and found that by relaxing himself it was much easier. This time he was able to stay on the wire. He went through a few basic stances while up there to practice. Eventually his balance became so great that he could have done it in his sleep. He jumped down and practiced his stances on the ground. After doing it on the wire this was almost laughably easy. He found that he was much harder to move now and any strikes delivered would have much more force behind them.The next two things could again be practiced together. One was a quick series of stabs while the other was a blade extension. Yasuo danced around the dummies,striking quickly. He put extra force into his strikes and was seeing progress. He started to notice that even when he missed he hit. The air itself was cutting. More then that his strikes were faster and more refined. Like an artist painting. Eventually he was convinced he had it mastered and was ready to move on. He turned to Fuyu"Lets go granny!" He said with a smile

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"plans for your home I hope...." Shiro then took in a deep breath to say what he had too in one go. "Here is a multi-story complex made for adequate ammount of room for any decorations, with a room for just about anyone you want to live there and then some, including several bathrooms, the main hall is big enough for multiple people or parties for if you would want one thrown, and several hidden passages in case for emergencys, easy to access babies room, a roof with a few seats for any such romantic occasions, and a yard hopefully big enough to train and or summon snakes in. With it being three blocks away from the hotspring... I hope its to your liking." Shiro said pointing out everything and taking a big breath and sitting down due to air lose. Shiro said his emotions were the same as they always were ready for anything and planning out his tricks. HINT HINT don't read what you don't know Yasuo.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo laughed as he finished Stage Three of his training. He bounced on over towards the always-serious-kid and Granny Fuyu"♪ Yo that's a pretty locked down house! Doubt anybody could get in there,not even a mouse! ♪" He sang,picking up the rapping sequence once again

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm
"My house ne? Thats incredible.... about damn time too! Ya know what I owe you one, thats pretty neat." She turned to Yasuo,"Now for you I think its time I give you that test. You have to beat me in Kenjutsu, you can try and copy anything I use you do not already know. The major stipulation is that you cant speak, once, if you so much as utter a Yo before the fight ends, you lose kid and no more Bukijutsu for you."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games