Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 pm
Nowe was at a loss for words at first. Such an awkward question to ask someone your dating. "Well..whatever you think is best." he said, then put on a smile. "Your not afraid I'll draw something funny on your face are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri shook her head laughing. "I'm just worried you'd run away in fear upon seeing me before I've had a chance to get ready for the day." She said lightly. "Come on. I'll set you up in the living room. It's probably more comfortable than my floor." And seeing as she only had a single sized bed, that was out of the question. No need to make this more embarrassing than mom already had. She headed to the living room where a large well cushioned sofa took up most of the room.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 pm
"You dont' give yourself enough credit." Nowe said happily, following her into the living room. Which was fine with him either way, less awkard for her would do him good in the long run. He sat down on the Sofa, looking around the room. "Thank you Kiri..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri began setting up a bed, spreading out blankets and putting down pillows from him. "Don't worry about it." She reassured him with a smile. "I'm just sorry to put you on the couch. I thought the spare room was clean." She scuffed one foot on the floor, slightly upset. "Hopefully it's not too bad for you. Um, you can go home if you want. I won't be offended. It might be more comfortable than the couch." She seemed upset with herself for not having something better to offer him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm
Nowe smiled and stood up, touching her cheek gently. "Would you relax? Your boyfriend is a ninja incase you've forgotten. I've slept on the dirt, I'm perfectly content with a couch." He leaned down, planting a kiss on her lips. "I'm more then happy to sleep on your couch."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri relaxed and returned his smile. "I guess I'm just being overly worried." She hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment. "Goodnight Nowe. Sleep well." She murmured before letting go. She waved to him and turned, heading to her room.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 pm
Nowe grabbed her hand gently, pulling her back. He took her gently in his arms and kissed her, making it loving and to last. Slowly he pulled away and ran a thumb across her cheek. "Good night Kiri."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri practically melted as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him, retuning the kiss gently. She gazed at him lovingly as he pulled away. "Good night Nowe." She murmured, reluctantly pulling away from him. They both needed their sleep. She held onto his hand until she absolutely had to let go. "I'll see you in the morning." She smiled at him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:09 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
"I'll have the same," Tayu said, catching her breath. She wiped a stray tear of laughter from her eye after the waitress had left. "Whoo, I haven't laughed for a silly reason like that in a while."
"Yea a war can do that to people." Kikou said with a smile "um speaking of witch... have you thought of what you'll do once the war is over?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 pm
Tayu lifted one shoulder in a sort of lopsided shrug. "Not really. I'll probably just go back to the same way of life I had after the last conflict. Why?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Nowe watched her walk off, smiling. "Yeah, definitly." After she left, he layed down on the couch, pulling th blankets over him. For a while he simply layed there, staring at the wall and thinking. About Kiri, Zane, Tayu's remarks, Seito. After a few minutes though, sleep overtook him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 pm
After having dinner and an awesome conversation together, Zane and Yumi split up after Zane walked her back to the Hokage's office, partly to make sure she didn't get lost and mostly because he still wanted to keep talking to her. "Well, see you around, and if you get lost again, feel free to get my attention and I'll show you around." Zane said cheerily and headed back to his house. "Man it is getting late, I better get home and hit the hay so I'm not tired for whatever is gonna get handed to me tomorrow." Zane said to himself with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm
( He has no idea ninja hehe )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm
"I'm going to try and be the next Hokage and I was thinking it would be Nice to have a ninja like you to be beside me when I do..."  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 pm
Tayu was taken aback by Kikou's answer. "Huh?" Well, that was articulate, she thought, inwardly shaking her head. "But we're not even jonin yet. What are you trying to say, Kikou-kun?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games