Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 am
wow, what a shower can do for ideas and thinking XD i still wanna stick with my joker idea for now, but here are some interesting ideas that i think we can do for missions maybe leading up to the next mini arc. Some are based of questions i have had sense the jahsin one, and how we can tie in the next one with the jofuku one.

The jashin mice: they are a hazmat and biochemical weapon and disaster waiting to happen. For all i know they are still in the old Capitol. San has knowledge of them, and maybe a refief effort to make sure that the old capitol is clean of all "infections" like the jashin.

The jashin dressed like Suna nin? Sounds very elaborate for a bunch of people who have a technique that makes them immortal. and why attack were the jofuku are....unless there is someone else pulling the strings with such an elaborate and chaotic mindset no one else is able to pick up on it.

now for the what if......What if the "unsub" (unknown subject) intentionally had the jashin attack Siniku in Suna garb by the jofuku plants, knowing full well that jofuku being a great defensive power would go and attack suna. Suna would then send a counter attack that would transform into a great campaign of finding the IBD and siniku, discovering that the jashin were to blame, team up with the Jofuku and then go on a long campaign to eliminate the Jashin from the wind countries Old Capitol. Despite that campaign being a major success, alot of the upper level shinobi were away, leaving time for a malicious intent to harvest and grow inside the heart and soul of someone who just became crazy from a technique he though he could control. He wouldnt show up on any of our scanners or sensors because.....we have a crazy trait on our hands. From here in all our humanitarian efforts and political efforts to maintain our connection with both the jofuku and the Old capitol are getting tried as accidents and mayhen keep occuring on all three locations. Will the Suna nin be able to discover what is causing these issues? Who is behind this? And what is his ultimate goal.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm
Yo-ko
it may be a clichee, but i i think it will be an interestin battle and story XD

btw, what are our rewards for the mini arc? besides the huge amount of ac and ryo

There was talk of a giant slayer metal in the thread at one point. but we did do some really badass s**t. The zombie massacre. All those stealth kills San, Gan, and Hawadio had. actually taking the time to form a feild hospital against an army with 8 people vs. 300.

to bad no one killed Titan  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ganchou DUN TAKE NO S***!

'Cept for 4 people, and they are:

Bast
Mamoru (All)
Siniku
San (Barely)

He will take anybody else down a notch  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:44 pm
James: Medals will be cool. I jsut thought i would ask the question. I was quite the campaign....

Gan: I understand you take people down a notch, now if we can please do that without godmoddin we will all have alot more fun  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm
Dreadno, I was assuming that Lucas had done most of the training missions.... so that it was going to be an easy level up. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:05 pm
(agreeing with AandOE)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm
well... do i have to to all? i dun wanna do the spar one right now. unless san is willing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm
so this is the chat room... Hi everybody!  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 pm
@dreadno: Only the ones Lucas hasn't done so far, yeah. Trust me: Having a bigger chakra base will help ya out later on. XD

@Barron: Hi!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm
hum, well I just wanted to say hi since I had yet to do so... and I am almost done training with air palm and heavenly spin, so I thought it would be a good time to do so now.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 pm
ok. so... no sparring??? but i do chunin stuff too?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm
Thank you Yo-Ko for the corrections, when I'm not making a serious battle post I often overlook some aspects. Won't happen during this spar.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm
@Dreadno: None of the Chuunin stuff unless you want to lump it in with the other training. If you've done the sparring for Genin rank, then you've already completed it & don't need to do it again for the rank up. If you've already completed the entire Genin training, then you've already ranked up to Jounin per what Mamoru said.

@Barron: ^_^ Have you trained nearly all of the Byakugan 'line already?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm
wel i have gental fist, down, and my char. uses a tweaked version, haiken. I've got that along with air palm and of course my Byakugan... but as for the other stuff....well its a work in progress. On a side note i'm almost done heavenly spin.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm
well awesome! bout time we had a sensor type! XD  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games