Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

He shifted his attention from Heather for just a second to see what Arianna was talking about. Steele didn't seem too out of the ordinary. Well, except the fact that he and Melinda were holding hands. This must be some type of romantic harbinger.

Chase turned his attention back to Heather, only to see her almost choking his brother to death. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. "Heather Hawthorn. Third year Hufflepuff beater. A friend," he responded.

"Let's see..." he began to run through his schedule again. "Advanced Flying, Healing, Alchemy, Runes, Wandless Magic, and Cursebreaking. There were too many to choose from." He could imagine the stacks of homework he would receive each week. It would be a hectic year for Chase. "What about you?"

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose hopped out of the train, and looked around. She kinda wondered around, and looked like she wanted to say hi to someone. But everyone seemed to be in pairs already. She then accidentally bumped into Chances shoulder. She looked at him with her big blue eyes and lightly smiled. "Sorry..." She softly said, and lightly rubbed the back of her head. But it seemed like he was already talking to someone, so she started to walk away with her white hair following behind her.

[[OOC: Posting!]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather smiled when Chase called her his friend. Truth be told, she didn't have many, and every single one counted. Counting on her fingers, she replied to Chase's question. "I signed up for Alchemy, Advanced Flying, Arithmancy, Wandless Magic, and Mind Magic, Legilimency. Looks like we'll be seeing each other in class. If I'm as bad at Potions as I am at Alchemy, I'll need some help... Okay. A lot of help." she said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. She tended to blow things up in Potions class. It definitely wasn't her strong point. Not like Herbology.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen caught sight of her brother and stood up, walking toward him. She came up behind him and stood beside him, looking at Ver. "Hey guys. Cold isn't it?" She said wih a small smile. She ran her fingers through her hair and bit her lip. Wen's stomach was fluttering.

Whitford smiled brightly, "I was hoping I found you too, also." He said with a wink. He noticed Ver look around then to the ground, had he not impressed her enough? Then Elli asked a question, "Of course! Are you thinking about trying out for Quidditch?" Whit asked, Quidditch was something he could talk about for hours.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The blonde sixth year made her ways off the train and on to the station platform. It was already her sixth year the years seemed to fly by. She was glad she had come to hogwarts and joined the quidditch team. Sure Vanessa wasn't popular nor did she know if many people even knew her aside from being the lead scorer on the Slytherin team for the past few years. Honestly for that point she did care all too much. She was just enjoying her time in hogwarts. This year young lady would have to take more thoughts in her future career but she wasn't sure about that either.

As she gazed around the station, the quidditch player clutched one of her notebooks closer to her body with the tip of a quill poking out of her robe pocket. She hadn't made many friends over the years so while everyone else was talking to their friend she just stood off to the side. Smiling and waving occasionally at the people she did know.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Suddenly, Chance was run into by someone. He whipped around. "Hey! Watch it! I'm standing here!" he said to her, his face angry. Then, she walked away. Hmmm. Chance turned back to Jaslyn and Virgil, gave them a look, then ran after her. He caught up to her and stopped her. "Hey. Look. I... Uhhh... I'm sorry I yelled at you..." he mumbled under his breath. He refused to make eye contact with this girl. He was just doing the right thing.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade started to tap his left foot as his patients got to a breaking point it felt like they were standing at this station for days. That is when he remembered what he had stashed away in his trunk. Looking up at the professor to see if he could sneak away for a moment the coast seemed clear. He walked over to where he had placed his trunk and began to dig through it. When he stood back up he had retrieved his guitar.As he walked back towards the group he unstrapped it from the case and swung it over his shoulder strumming a few chords along the way to make sure it was in tune. When he got back to the group he found a nice spot right outside of the crowd and started to play and sing.
(((((Song he played and sung))))
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose was slightly scared when he yelled at her. Her chest slightly hurt as she walked away. When he ran after her and stopped her. She looked slightly upset, but she was hiding it by a smile. When he said sorry she smiled more and looked down slightly. "It's okay.. I'm kinda use to it..." She softly said and then looked up at him. "I'm Rose... What's your name?" She asked.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin smiled when Remy showed up, "Hey Remy! Steal is such a mean word, don't you think?" She asked, with a small frown. Caitlin heard music, but she didn't know where it was coming from. "S'cuse me." She said and wandered off in the direction of music. Quite entrancing in her opinion, but she was attracted to music either way. She weaved in and out of students until she found the boy from the train playing a guitar. "You play well, y'know. I'm only learning, but I know how to play the viola and piano. Did you write that song?" She asked, looking at him.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade heard Caitlin compliment his skills while he was still playing. When he was finished he slid the guitar down to his legs and placed it against his leg. He looked down and looked back up to Caitlin and said
"Thank you my Mother had tutors come and teach me since I was three..... I'm only playing to kill this boredom of waiting here, And no I didn't write that song The Fray did a muggle band."
He then put a quick smirk on his face and threw his guitar strap over his shoulder and started to strum a few more chords.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:39 pm
Nathaniel Johnson
unsorted First year
((layout coming after sorting))

To say that Nate was thrilled to be at hogwart wouldn't be entirely wrong, but from the young male's face it was difficult to tell. His usual grouchy expression was on his face. Nathaniel Johnson just hoped that none of the older student's realized or in someway commented on his siblings about him. Without much effort he found Ruby chatting with a few hufflepuffs, that he assumed she had befriended during the year. He also quickly found Marcus was, as usual off on his own tinkering with whatever it was that their grandfather had given him this summer. Unlike any of his siblings, the first year wasn't sure what he was capable, Ruby was a peacekeeper and could calm the fire under any fight, Marc could build or fix stuff once he set his mind to is, Kevin knew books and Nicole was a people person. They covered everything and he was average if not below.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara smiled at the other girl who approached her. "Oh hi! Yeah, this is my first year. I'm Kara, by the way." Today was turning out to be amazing so far. She had only had one major accident and she was meeting people left and right. If her day was this great this early, it could either go very downhill very fast, or improve ten-fold when she finally got to Hogwarts. She tried her best to hide her anxiety at the possibilities, but it was doubtful that she did a very good job.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

I don't have to pay attention; I'm a genius

Ant walked onto the platform ready for yet another year at this school for the mentally challenged. He needed to be challenged and this school was not going to fit that need, due to the fact that he had already learned the basic spells that they taught him; so why would he want to attend this place. He honestly didn't know.

All he did now was watch the many girls that passed by him, mentally rating each of them. There really was nothing else to do. He didn't really focus on friends last year; so he didn't make any. He knew a few people, but that really didn't matter. However, he did learn each and every person's name who walked the school grounds at that very moment. His mind works like a super computer. Much faster than any of these idiots that walk the grounds that day. He scoffed at that thought. That was always funny to him.

Really? Spell that for me

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean shook his head as Nell offered her handkerchief.
"N-no Thank you." he sniffled, wiping at his face. He did not hear the mention of the two figures nearby, nor did he notice them himself. He is such a jerk. he thought as he wiped at his eyes.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Flirting
What I want to be doing: Who knows?

He walked onto the platform quickly, knowing that he had slipped a note into Newlyn's pocket before she had left. The girl was really cute and he never really could say that so often about a first year, but she could be the exception. He looked around again, creeped out by the fact Tristain was not by his side at the very moment like she had always been. He still remembered that kiss they shared during their second year. He had gotten shut down at the time, but that happens to the best. He didn't give up though and she ended up forgiving him and they started over...but now, she was gone. He had to get over her.

He was still walking and that's when he came across a particular girl from last year. It was Elizabeth, the cute brunette Gryffindor. He walked up behind her, and firmly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Guess who?" he said jokingly to her, knowing she would probably figure it out.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games